• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@wontonmee aka @ahmeng is a coward liar bully accusing me TPX for stating what Boh Tea said about origin of tea WHILE HE DARE NOT CALL BOH TEA TPX

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am glad you recognize my effort liking you with killborat and announcing that I am indeed a Hokkien patriot. Thanks! :biggrin:

That’s why he is a real hokkien patriot and you are not. Lazy and evil bastards will never do that.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That’s why he is a real hokkien patriot and you are not. Lazy and evil bastards will never do that.
Being killborat isn't easy. It's dogsbody work to like every posts of yours for months so that you become the Forum's Most Liked Moniker. Will you reward me? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you recognize my effort liking you with killborat and announcing that I am indeed a Hokkien patriot. Thanks! :biggrin:
It’s hard work indeed but you lazy and evil bastards will not do hard work. So it’s definitely not you. You Hakka dog like to take credit for Hokkien’s hard work indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s hard work indeed but you lazy and evil bastards will not do hard work. So it’s definitely not you. You Hakka dog like to take credit for Hokkien’s hard work indeed.
@AhMeng is a liar criminal bully always get caught telling lies by me. But no one hates this criminal bully. Hokkien hero Jose Rizal was absolutely right that criminals are not hated but the good people pointing out who are the criminals are hated.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@AhMeng is a liar criminal bully always get caught telling lies by me. But no one hates this criminal bully. Hokkien hero Jose Rizal was absolutely right that criminals are not hated but the good people pointing out who are the criminals are hated.
Kong si mi Ranjiao? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@winnipegjets you said you see no evil but you sure can see and scold good people me for scolding criminal liar bully @AhMeng. Not once but twice.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don’t act blur you are caught telling lies that you are @killborat. Besides being caught - on same day - telling lies that your mother is not from Pahang when you said it yourself last time.
My mother is the rabbit you see when you glance at the Moon. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother is the rabbit you see when you glance at the Moon. Lol :biggrin:
Get caught telling lies just act cute but my spelling mistake you sure had no qualms attacking me a liar repeatedly for that. As usual hypocrite bullies are always double standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get caught telling lies just act cute but my spelling mistake you sure had no qualms attacking me a liar repeatedly for that. As usual hypocrite bullies are always double standard.
People like act cute criminals but hate good serious people for telling the truth of these criminals indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur you are caught telling lies that you are @killborat. Besides being caught - on same day - telling lies that your mother is not from Pahang when you said it yourself last time.
Btw it’s so easy to catch @AhMeng telling lies to be @killborat. He is just not that class! @AhMeng is low class animal only motivated by money and sex. Not greater ideals and will not do such hard work like me and @killborat and Jose Rizal such hokkien patriots will do. @AhMeng such low class animals will call we high class people with greater ideals as naive.