• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USD100 million annual revenue BOH TEA please sue @wontonmee aka @ahmeng for DEFAMING your company official website to be peddling FAKE NEWS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy and evil people just do smearing to win while good people do hard work and have to defend everything from spelling mistake to masturbation. Well life is unfair to me in every way.

And called a LIAR and TPX for quoting from a website as official as USD100 million annual revenue Boh tea company website.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Boh tea please sue these lazy and evil bastards and bitches that just do nit picking, smearing and character assassination to win good hokkiens like me that did all the hard work and not only do not enjoy fruits of labour but have to defend our character our history our everything down right to masturbation have to be insulted by them when I am a virgin is a 100% fact.

And a virgin do masturbation can still be a virgin meh? No need brains also know who are the snakes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN peddling a very smelly cb is many worse than peddling anything in this world KNN
See everyone? No immediate ban on this dirty Cantonese animal spamming my thread woh. I am a virgin is a fact no need to sell not like your TOP money faced Cantonese mother wife daughters all sell smelly cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy and evil Hakka bastard @wontonmee aka @AhMeng way to win in life is nit picking and insulting and smearing good people’s hard work and character.
Lazy and evil filthy Indian bastard @glockman way to win in life is nit picking and insulting and smearing good people’s hard work and character.
Lazy and evil Cantonese bastard @sweetiepie way to win in life is insulting and smearing good people’s hard work and character.
Hakka Cantonese and Indian criminal bullies are exactly the same birds of the same feathers indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you HAKKA SNAKE @wontonmee aka @AhMeng? Chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸are like that: damn loud and fierce when pointing ccb finger at me but quiet like a mouse now when in front of rich and powerful Boh tea.
Where are you PROUD chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸 @wontonmee aka @AhMeng and filthy Indian son of whore @glockman that called mocking and insulting good chinese woman as your entertainment? Why dare not mock and insult Boh tea anymore? The answer is obvious. Coward criminal bullies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Where are you PROUD chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸 @wontonmee aka @AhMeng and filthy Indian son of whore @glockman that called mocking and insulting good chinese woman as your entertainment? Why dare not mock and insult Boh tea anymore? The answer is obvious. Coward criminal bullies.
Yes the answer is obvious. We can't be bothered with a crazy cunt like you. And why do you keep tagging my moniker? Craving attention as usual. Go find some productive work to do lah.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes the answer is obvious. We can't be bothered with a crazy cunt like you. And why do you keep tagging my moniker? Craving attention as usual. Go find some productive work to do lah.
Kena tag by her sibei suay. Didn't you read my post. Nothing is smooth sailing today. Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence, our universal plea to her :

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
KNN who ask you declared you are a old man KNN this 摇鸡 is a gerontophile and will eye on your wise old cock forever KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN who ask you declared you are a old man KNN this 摇鸡 is a gerontophile and will eye on your wise old cock forever KNN
First time seeing this word gerontophile. Learn something new everyday, kum sia :biggrin:. But knn, I thought if I tell her I am 80, she would leave me alone. I dare not tell her I am only 79+.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are liar psychopath filthy Indian son of whore calling me crazy when I am stating facts that you did mock and insult Boh tea. And you did mock and insult me calling it entertainment.