• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@wontonmee aka @ahmeng is a coward liar bully accusing me TPX for stating what Boh Tea said about origin of tea WHILE HE DARE NOT CALL BOH TEA TPX

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @wontonmee aka @AhMeng is a coward bully that dare not call Boh Tea Company TPX LIAR but call me TPX LIAR for stating tea origin as Hokkien province Wuyi Mountain in exactly the same words as what they said in their company website.

Why same words but different treatment? Because as usual his treatment of people and things depend on whether rich and powerful or not. Boh Tea Company are rich and powerful and will tear down this forum to sue him bankrupt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @wontonmee aka @AhMeng is a coward bully that dare not call Boh Tea Company TPX LIAR but call me TPX LIAR for stating tea origin as Hokkien province Wuyi Mountain in exactly the same words as what they said in their company website.

Why same words but different treatment? Because as usual his treatment of people and things depend on whether rich and powerful or not. Boh Tea Company are rich and powerful and will tear down this forum to sue him bankrupt.
Hahaha @AhMeng aka @wontonmee your dishonest and dishonorable list of being caught with different treatment for people and things with same words same face features as me is getting longer and longer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha @AhMeng aka @wontonmee your dishonest and dishonorable list of being caught with different treatment for people and things with same words same face features as me is getting longer and longer.
Hahaha to recap:

1) Johor crown prince said exactly the same as me about HSR but @AhMeng dare not call him names that he called me.

2) Richest Singaporeans have same face features as me but he dare not mock or insult their face features while he insulted my face features Song Song.

3) Boh Tea website said origin of tea to be discovered by Emperor Shennong in Wuyi mountain and that’s what I stated and quoted the source of information. But he dare not call Boh Tea TPX LIAR but called me TPX LIAR song song.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha to recap:

1) Johor crown prince said exactly the same as me about HSR but @AhMeng dare not call him names that he called me.

2) Richest Singaporeans have same face features as me but he dare not mock or insult their face features while he insulted my face features Song Song.

3) Boh Tea website said origin of tea to be discovered by Emperor Shennong in Wuyi mountain and that’s what I stated and quoted the source of information. But he dare not call Boh Tea TPX LIAR but called me TPX LIAR song song.
And for each of this three cases @AhMeng was caught and challenged to repeat what he insulted me earlier on them and this coward is so scared of rich and powerful people and dare not open his ccb mouth at all. Scumbag ccb pattern never changed one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for each of this three cases @AhMeng was caught and challenged to repeat what he insulted me earlier on them and this coward is so scared of rich and powerful people and dare not open his ccb mouth at all. Scumbag ccb pattern never changed one.
Now people should know why I am English literature A1. Superb at deciphering character from reading novels or forum hahaha.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap and dirty sexual harassment is only funny to cheap and dirty animals.

if you say so, I've been called many things... I choose not to believe what he said, but rather I find it hilarious that he put the effort in to make it visually rhyme and hearing it in my head makes me LOL. Sorry that he has made you the subject.

BTW, since I'm talking to you, I think that it's an astute observation that wontonmee is probably ahmeng. :thumbsup:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis gin BUAY KAN is the "most liked" TUA POW here... even the boss must give her face... and lick her CB..cos w/o tis TUA POW
many uncles like me..... dun know what to do... :geek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you want to chase Ah Meng away? He just came back and you so quick to humtum him.

Please pray to any gods to seek peace and enlightenment.