• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@wontonmee aka @ahmeng is a coward liar bully accusing me TPX for stating what Boh Tea said about origin of tea WHILE HE DARE NOT CALL BOH TEA TPX

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me no eye deer what you mumbling about. Lol :biggrin:
Maybe I have amnesia. :biggrin:
You sure have double standard for yourself when you accuse me liar for quoting Boh tea while you are now caught a liar for what you said and can just shrug it off as forget.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You sure have double standard for yourself when you accuse me liar for quoting Boh tea while you are now caught a liar for what you said and can just shrug it off as forget.
Old dog @AhMeng has no new tricks indeed. Just one trick LIES AND MORE LIES.
I tell you I am killborat you refuse to believe. Then I tell you I am not wontonmee, you also don't believe. Pahang sounds strange to me. I have no relatives there. I haven't even been there in my life! Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you I am killborat you refuse to believe. Then I tell you I am not wontonmee, you also don't believe. Pahang sounds strange to me. I have no relatives there. I haven't even been there in my life! Lol :biggrin:
Hey cheap and dirty liar coward bully, don’t act blur you aka @wontonmee accused me a liar TPX for quoting Boh tea but quiet like a mouse dare not accuse Boh tea. And this is a FACT not opinion.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey cheap and dirty liar coward bully, don’t act blur you aka @wontonmee accused me a liar TPX for quoting Boh tea but quiet like a mouse dare not accuse Boh tea. And this is a FACT not opinion.
That's between wontonman and you. None of my business. My business is I am killborat and giving you thousands of likes. Aren't you going to thank me? It's real hard work. Day in day out ssarch for your messy posts here and there throughout the forum to faithfully click like. Worse than a slave you know Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's between wontonman and you. None of my business. My business is I am killborat and giving you thousands of likes. Aren't you going to thank me? It's real hard work. Day in day out ssarch for your messy posts here and there throughout the forum to faithfully click like. Worse than a slave you know Lol :biggrin:
That’s why he is a real hokkien patriot and you are not. Lazy and evil bastards will never do that.