• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from it

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: American expat: Singaporeans behave like ‘chimpanzees’ in the Singapore Zoo

You should see how Singaporeans behave in SQ Business and first class, any incident keep quiet, other races have to speak up for them.

SQ stewardess hates serving their own Singaporeans because they are very demanding and rude, where got keep quiet? LOL

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SQ stewardess hates serving their own Singaporeans because they are very demanding and rude, where got keep quiet? LOL
Think this also not applicable to all sq. I travelled a lot with sq in my previous employment and have never had a bad experience. And i am only travelling in economy class.

Sq will also serve alcoholic beverages as long as you dont create trouble.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think this also not applicable to all sq. I travelled a lot with sq in my previous employment and have never had a bad experience. And i am only travelling in economy class.

Sq will also serve alcoholic beverages as long as you dont create trouble.
A SG woman once splashed a glass of Champagne to my ex GF. Singaporeans, especially the rich ones, wants to be treated like kings and queens because they want to get their money worth it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A SG woman once splashed a glass of Champagne to my ex GF. Singaporeans, especially the rich ones, wants to be treated like kings and queens because they want to get their money worth it.
Ok, if this is the case, it's a problem on upbringing. In real world, you can see the both rich and poor people who behaves and dont behaves. Right?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok, if this is the case, it's a problem on upbringing. In real world, you can see the both rich and poor people who behaves and dont behaves. Right?
I merely rebutting screwball saying Singaporeans are quiet and timid when it comes to complaining, LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I merely rebutting screwball saying Singaporeans are quiet and timid when it comes to complaining, LOL
Hehehe. Don't worry. The world is much bigger than sbf.:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

not all the rich behave like that . only some .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, honest it always takes 2 hands to clap mah!
2. you & wifey are nice towards the crew, i can bet on it.
3. but some sheep here have such mindset that they are discriminated.
4. always looking out for pockets of flaw & faults.

thats right bro , it takes 2 hands to clap . why make life difficult for those service crew , they are also earning a honest living .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah... macam love triangle getting exposed and one bitch confronting the other bitch for stealing her man. Like on tv shows.

Splash beverage, call her a slut, a shouting match, slapping and pulling each other's hair.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

not all the rich behave like that . only some .

bro trust me, its the other way round. most rich behave that way. the rich esp the 2nd generation (normally the first who work for it are nice folks), most I know or observed are real fucked up and selfish.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. you must be some poor child.
3. did ah ram feed you enough during your younger days or what?

you bet! and this is the country that we serve our 2 and half year NS with a fuckup govt not taking care of those in need.
that why during election time, i always say if a dog stands against PAP, i vote for the dog!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

bloody AK....i gave him $5000 to buy for me weed and he bought tea leaves? He must have pocketed the money...no wonder every night go massage

and kio kway ...looks like i sponsor him leh :mad:

bro, i think that packet is dry tea leaves lah :wink: you kenna con liao :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from

ah ok...i see your point. This kind of discrimination attempt happened to me before at a restaurant around coronation road. I decided not to let it pass.

I called for the manager and after some effort he managed to resolve the issue by talking to the angmo.

You're weak. I'd settle it myself by dragging him out of the restaurant and teach him a lesson. Ask the Swensen Singapore guy. Daren't not even call police after a bashing, but of course, it was just some pain and bruises to teach the lesson, nothing serious or grevious. Ask the KL Chinatown coffeeshop restaurant guy (or rather gang of them). At least three WP members can stand testimony to that. I just fucked them off for serving whites (who came later than us) and kept letting us wait. By the time they were done with them and ready to serve us, I said don't want already. They said cooked already. I said that's your problem, don't want and won't pay except for the beer we drank. It was four bottles of beer worth of waiting time, get the picture? The beer girls collected payment and quickly stayed of it. But of course, that's KL and I was with WP members. I won't raise my hand first unless they do. We walked off. If GMS was there, next he'd call the reporters that WP is a bunch of gangsters, but no, we should stand up for our rights and dignity, unless discretion dictates, like facing a 7ft. giant or a gun with you have none.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from

Your story damn long, next time shorten it....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i'm not that weak...i can benchpress 5kg and do 2 chinups. But how to anyhow fight physically? I used reason to convince the manager lor.

I mentioned AK's name

You're weak. I'd settle it myself by dragging him out of the restaurant and teach him a lesson. Ask the Swensen Singapore guy. Daren't not even call police after a bashing, but of course, it was just some pain and bruises to teach the lesson, nothing serious or grevious. Ask the KL Chinatown coffeeshop restaurant guy (or rather gang of them). At least three WP members can stand testimony to that. I just fucked them off for serving whites (who came later than us) and kept letting us waiting. By the time they were done with them and ready to serve us, I said don't want already. They said cooked already. I said that's your problem, don't want and won't pay. But of course, that's KL and I was with WP members. I won't raise my hand first unless they do. We walked off. If GMS was there, next he'd call the reporters that WP is a bunch of gangsters, but no, we should stand up for our rights and dignity, unless discretion dictates, like facing a 7ft. giant or a gun with you have none.