• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from it

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from

Any business owner who practises discrimination should not be allowed to continue.

Unfortunately they do.

And i dare say that Wild Honey will see their business pickup after this episode. Very soon we'll have many of such restaurants sprouting up all over sinkapoor catering to their kind.

Give Sinkapoor a couple more years, and we'll revert back to the dark colonial ages.

Start growing long hair guys, gotta start pleating to a pigtail soon.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: American expat: Singaporeans behave like ‘chimpanzees’ in the Singapore Zoo

this i agree actually, many of locals in terms of their manners they are really fuck up. some of them really think their fucking money very big. they really treat service staffs as slaves. i bet they are badly screw in their workplace and thus need to treat others like shit in order to feel good due to their inferior complexes

but seriously its not as bad as the korean, they are one hell of a bastard. ever serve them b4 and eat dinner with them b4, trust me, they really give the service staffs one hell of a time.

Keling kias are bad too. one of the worse 'cuntomers' to deal with..in the 90s n early 2000 local service is still ok..later on it got worse due to low pay, long hrs, bad working conditions. I worked part time in F&B and is a customer like many of us. When I 1st started, I worked with SHATEC grads and there were locals,,later on the Malaysians came than now PRCs. now do anyone still hear of SHATEC grads? At that time, there was a future, can become restaurant managers etc and earn decent pay due to the bad working hrs (shift workers earn more, got free makan in restaurant etc)...now They have left the industry due to the conditions. And instead of making and improving conditions (tipping is still a good idea), PAP say u fussy etc and let in more Foreigners to do the jobs,,that is the result of the PAP and Oligarchs control. In the USA where wait staff work for tips, they queue to get such jobs as they pay is high and they can earn a decent living. In sinkieland,,,who wants to do such work?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from

Unfortunately they do.

And i dare say that Wild Honey will see their business pickup after this episode. Very soon we'll have many of such restaurants sprouting up all over sinkapoor catering to their kind.

Give Sinkapoor a couple more years, and we'll revert back to the dark colonial ages.

Start growing long hair guys, gotta start pleating to a pigtail soon.

Dont forget, the signs will be up (No Sinkies and Dogs allowed),,,thanks PAP

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. Sign should be changed to "No sinkees and dogs allowed except running ones"

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng noted the name wild honey already tells u very dangerous liao lor all those wild hornets buzzing around...bzzz...:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. Sign should be changed to "No sinkees and dogs allowed except running dogs"

Will the running dogs be on a leash? with gag ball? and in leather??? PAPPY Ministars will sure love that:biggrin:..also that is LHL peronal dress code when he is alone with HC..euuuuuu

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

now do anyone still hear of SHATEC grads?

got lah, still see them at westmall some times.

but i think the standard dropped recently.

girls i mean. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks for the post, I didn't know about this restaurant until the free publicity :smile: I will go there for my meal this weekend.

hi there

1. ronny, are you going there as some sheep or sheep pretending to be white?
2. hahaha!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any business owner who practises discrimination should not be allowed to continue.

Actually, most of the time, I don't think its the establishments' policy. More likely, it boils down to the individual concerned. Just the other day I was at Fairprice looking for some ham. I was there first then an angmo came along shortly later. The chau auntie obviously noticed me but chose to serve the angmo first. The angmo was considerate and pointed to me to mean I came first. When the chau auntie turned to serve me, I gave her my death stare; pretty much like saying " are u trying to suck angmo's cock?" You should see the the look on her, priceless. I swear I could feel she was shivering in her skirt. haha

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

haha lousy quality weed ....so now my avatar give the thumbs down.

bro , what happen to your stone avatar ? you finish your packet of weed already ? :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

seriously when i was in singapore , i dont have any problem with singapore restaurant . they are very friendly towards me and my wife . whatever request i want ...i will get it .

hi there

1. bro, honest it always takes 2 hands to clap mah!
2. you & wifey are nice towards the crew, i can bet on it.
3. but some sheep here have such mindset that they are discriminated.
4. always looking out for pockets of flaw & faults.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

426806_10150669478307138_826432137_9302218_893711858_n.jpg

Cedele breakfast actually quite nice, the breads are kept warm and you can eat as much as you want. But expect to pay average $15 for it, quite nice lah

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no offence, my housekeeper can easily dish out betterer continental breakfast.
3. it is only the venue that actually sells!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

hey AK i believe this 10% usually goes to the boss and not to the workers

Common lah, we already have 10% services charge to them, why must we tip somemore?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is very true, i can never understand how some people can be so rude to those service staff. when i was working part time to fund my studies, deep in the back of my head i was like what the fuck is wrong with these people (esp the rich kids). this is upbringing issue.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. you must be some poor child.
3. did ah ram feed you enough during your younger days or what?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hey AK i believe this 10% usually goes to the boss and not to the workers

yup, you're right.

the 10% goes back to the establishment.

some restaurants have a tipbox and these are split among the staff at the end of the month.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i paid so much for the weed. BosSam charged me an arm, a leg and my tongue...then the weed so lousy. The weed made me hot too...hot everywhere

not just under the collar :o

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. my evil twin, why are you so hot under the collar this morning leh?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

thanx for confirming bro....:smile:

yup, you're right.

the 10% goes back to the establishment.

some restaurants have a tipbox and these are split among the staff at the end of the month.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Screen shot 2012-04-25 at PM 06.03.55.jpg

Wah, sibe brazen ahh this restaurant, someone call them and record the conversation leh.... LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have never heard this restaurant and by now, think something not quite right. Which restaurant owner would like to be in bad publicity. Looks like this guy is helping the restaurant to generate free advertisement.