• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we call Malaysians Jiu Hu Kias?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Unfortunately for us, she thinks she has many intelligent things to say! :(
052a7c56ba20ef7844800d5717f135e2c8305c-v5-wm.jpg

Sad to say, she belongs to the 19%. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please you are so so wrong about her. She’s already rich and mo way worships her not the other way.

The reason for her behavior is simply due to her shriveled hymen.
Another big fat lie when I already said I am not poor not rich.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a point of contention. Don't believe there is a hymen there. There must've been some insertion during the course of her life.
Another big fat lie non stop! Pui your Malaysian slut whore mistress mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Obviously @musashi thinks he is very intelligent asking redundant questions on the sequence of my post to cast aspersions on me. When I already quoted my own post and has nothing to hide on this. That’s how cunning psychopath are to ask such questions intentionally to mislead. How evil can Malaysians be?

6AE495A5-32FA-49FC-A49B-6C6984356EE6.jpeg

See everyone? Making an issue out of no issue again. Proven he is Malaysian psychopath dog out harm me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply question and search info to paste but psychopath will even make use of such kindness to insult and cast aspersions on my character as if I am hiding anything when I am not. That’s how horrid Malaysian psychopaths are!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Reply question and search info to paste but psychopath will even make use of such kindness to insult and cast aspersions on my character as if I am hiding anything when I am not. That’s how horrid Malaysian psychopaths are!
69611_442176772514737_1778054725_n.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL proven you are naturalized sinkie calling me one. You are ALWAYS what you accused me to be. So grandfather worked in rubber plantation no wonder so jealous of my mother adopted father’s plantation hahahahaha
@AhMeng why not dare to reply me on this post? So when you come to Spore when your grandfather worked in Malaya rubber plantation? Let me guess either your generation or your slut mother used all sorts of bedminton skills to snare a catholic nonya baba and so you went to catholic school here and think you fucking superior and call me Chinese helicopter when you are descendant of chinese helicopter rubber plantation worker hahahahaha. Btw all knowledge of bedminton skills acquired from this forum lol