• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we call Malaysians Jiu Hu Kias?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Christian open mouth is judgement of people. What a hypocrite Christian!
You seems to have problem with others' faith. :rolleyes:

It shows your intrinsic bad and awful character which (probably) has been genetically inherited and deteriorated due to your money worshipping habits.

Thankfully, you do not have children, otherwise, the world will be populated with more bad genes wasting every single cubic metre of oxygen they breathe in. :rolleyes:

Lol :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kiao tor is literal meaning of digging/stirring the dirt, sublimal derogatory meaning of their skin colour, the uncivilised way of their lifestyle and/or the lowly work they do.

Cina are racist. They stay in Mat land n they called the indigenous n bumi people such name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seems to have problem with others' faith. :rolleyes:

It shows your intrinsic bad and awful character which (probably) has been genetically inherited and deteriorated due to your money worshipping habits.

Thankfully, you do not have children, otherwise, the world will be populated with more bad genes wasting every single cubic metre of oxygen they breathe in. :rolleyes:

Lol :biggrin:
Proven again you are ALWAYS what you accused me to be. How many times have you got problem with my faith FIRST? Thankfully you have children and they will pay for your debts to me and they will be gang raped and body shamed and die without corpse like you.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven again you are ALWAYS what you accused me to be. How many times have you got problem with my faith FIRST? Thankfully you have children and they will pay for your debts to me and they will be gang raped and body shamed and die without corpse like you.

Remember to take your medications religiously.
And remain calm.

Or you be returned to the funny farm where you should be and should remain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C637F3BE-BF5A-4BB6-AB8C-B2EDAEF9F741.jpeg

Jiu hu =
洲府

Hokkien Direct translation!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to take your medications religiously.
And remain calm.

Or you be returned to the funny farm where you should be and should remain.
Which part of my sentence is mad? You are one of the Malaysian dog thieves in @glockman nipples thread doing body shaming of me with pride!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cina are racist even against their own kind- from the feudalistic past to our modern day pseudo-aristocracy...
Jiu hu Kia chinese are most racist to own race indeed. Full of 走狗汉奸genes ganging up with filthy Malaysian Indians to harm me. What happened to me is best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are cina behaving like their Indian counterparts? :smile:
Worse than indian. I never read of filthy Malaysian Indians ganging up with filthy Malaysian Chinese to kill their own race in Malaysian newspapers. Only the other way round.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Worse than indian. I never read of filthy Malaysian Indians ganging up with filthy Malaysian Chinese to kill their own race in Malaysian newspapers. Only the other way round.
It's not about killing own race. Race was never in their mind. They just wanted to kill an insane woman and that's YOU. DUMB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about killing own race. Race was never in their mind. They just wanted to kill an insane woman and that's YOU. DUMB!
Bloody stupid ape i am talking about Malaysian newspapers and it’s about killing. Malaysian Chinese ganged up with Malaysian Indian to kill their own race! Hired Indian killer to GUN DOWN their own race! I have one thread on this last time!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only read of Malaysian Indians killing each other in Malaysian newspapers LOL

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most dumb is you don’t know how dumb you are boasting of reading about decluttering and then boast of 100 clones in forum!
everyday you quarell with the people here. You should take good rest or go for the volunteering work, so u are not so angry. Too free everyday is no good for the people, u can become crazy. Pl dont be angry with me, i want to help u.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday you quarell with the people here. You should take good rest or go for the volunteering work, so u are not so angry. Too free everyday is no good for the people, u can become crazy. Pl dont be angry with me, i want to help u.
Hey why don’t you ask these dogs to go do volunteer work? I think they need to do it more to instill kindness in their character. Not a single ounce of kindness in these thieves doing body shaming of victim!