• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we call Malaysians Jiu Hu Kias?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Malaysian dogs kena caught telling malicious lies either pretend innocent or act bored. That’s how shameless Malaysians are!
Look at the way Malaysian dogs twist my spelling etc mistake into a lie and their lie into nothing or bored already proven these are real psychopath evil devils. Vicious Liar attacking dogs acting innocent or bored when caught telling lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng why not dare to reply me on this post? So when you come to Spore when your grandfather worked in Malaya rubber plantation? Let me guess either your generation or your slut mother used all sorts of bedminton skills to snare a catholic nonya baba and so you went to catholic school here and think you fucking superior and call me Chinese helicopter when you are descendant of chinese helicopter rubber plantation worker hahahahaha. Btw all knowledge of bedminton skills acquired from this forum lol
Don’t even dare to reply when their family came to Spore. Must be as I said lah @AhMeng Malaysian slut mother seduced sinkie carholic father with OPENED legs. Lol they are always what they accused me to be.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juhui kia was coined by me referred to those 300,000 ride motorcyle ah Beng entered Causeway to Singapore to steal jobs everyday....

Malaysia translate into Hokkien is Jiu Hu? izzit?

I know my grandma last time refers to Thais as Xiang Lor Kias...understandably Siam translated into teochew is Xiang Lor.

But Malaysia translated to hokkien become Jiu Hu seems a bit far fetch...:confused:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway...most sinkie chinese are from Jiu Hu lah...

My grandfather came from Terng Sua to Jiu Hu and settle in Pahang's Temeroh.
They work in Rubber plantations...
In 1949 when communist Mao won against KMT ... there was so much nationalistic feeling and my grandfather return to Terng Sua. Bad move...that is the last you see of him.

Terng Sua = China
Literally translated = Long Hills....whahahahahaha :biggrin:

I think the "terng" here meant 唐 as in 唐山 (China).