• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we call Malaysians Jiu Hu Kias?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just shut your gap when you do not have anything intelligent to say. KGK BBFA.
Unlike you I don’t need to appear intelligent. I just say the fact of you Malaysian Chinese thieves thinking you are very smart and call your victim stupid!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You seems to have problem with others' faith. :rolleyes:

It shows your intrinsic bad and awful character which (probably) has been genetically inherited and deteriorated due to your money worshipping habits.

Oh please you are so so wrong about her. She’s already rich and mo way worships her not the other way.

The reason for her behavior is simply due to her shriveled hymen.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pigs like to dig earth

Ehh...Malays dont take pork. Cina cant live without pork.

Cna ancestors were farmers/peasants. Even till today they are still digging at their motherland. So cina actually disgracing their forefathers.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ehh...Malays dont take pork. Cina cant live without pork.

Cna ancestors were farmers/peasants. Even till today they are still digging at their motherland. So cina actually disgracing their forefathers.
Please lah, why you so racist? All our forefathers, regardless of race, had to endure colonial bastards and japanese assholes. Just like today, regardless of race, we have to endure the cheesepie pap. But historically, the m&ds have always been useless lah bro. This you must admit.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, why you so racist? All our forefathers, regardless of race, had to endure colonial bastards and japanese assholes. Just like today, regardless of race, we have to endure the cheesepie pap. But historically, the m&ds have always been useless lah bro. This you must admit.

Hw can u brand me racist when i call u cina? Is cina an insulting word? Does it degrade u? But u guys called us m&d lah..keow tor lah..etc etc. Whos racist now? I always believe teres no one perfect race in this planet.

We are not useless. Just tat my forefather too simple minded against cunning towkay cina. But i believe we have awaken now though those rural area some still simple minded

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hw can u brand me racist when i call u cina? Is cina an insulting word? Does it degrade u? But u guys called us m&d lah..keow tor lah..etc etc. Whos racist now? I always believe teres no one perfect race in this planet.

We are not useless. Just tat my forefather too simple minded against cunning towkay cina. But i believe we have awaken now though those rural area some still simple minded
ok ok, don't need to get your knickers in a twist. I agree with you, there is no one perfect race. Still, our ah bangs have a long way to go. The majority are just not dynamic enough to keep pace in this fast-paced changing modern world.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok, don't need to get your knickers in a twist. I agree with you, there is no one perfect race. Still, our ah bangs have a long way to go. The majority are just not dynamic enough to keep pace in this fast-paced changing modern world.

Ok agree with u on this. We are not at par with most of u. Near future maybe. Time will tell...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ok agree with u on this. We are not at par with most of u. Near future maybe. Time will tell...
As long as our ah bangs don't allow themselves and their loved ones to get radicalized but focus on productive pursuits like education and commerce, I don't see why they can't be on par.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why if a non-black call a black nigger it’s racist while a black can call another black nugget and it’s not racist?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as our ah bangs don't allow themselves and their loved ones to get radicalized but focus on productive pursuits like education and commerce, I don't see why they can't be on par.

It takes time bro. Events fm the ME do affects their tinking. N we know most of the time is due to politics but Islam being hijacked. Even SA is "ganging" up with Israel against Iran. Very messy tere....