• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ST did not publish Dr Lee Wei Ling's column

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha .......

chigger

terrific post, chigger!

jw5nkuku

chigger, go suck an ah neh's birdie!

LOL....Chigger ...fuck off back to your cut and paste threads....this is serious discourse....not for halfbreed cunts like you.

spot on ! absolutely agree with you.

hawkeye1819

You fucking half Indian bastard! To illustrate the level of your IQ, say I give you a jigsaw puzzle with the portrait of Princess Diana for you to piece together. You motherfucking half shit skin will end up completing a portrait of Ho Ching! Fuck your mother cheebye!

ROFL i must have really hit a sensitive spot when scrooballs actually activates so many clones to spam me. What a moron.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not so sure Bro. There is a 3rd group and I suspect the largest group that are not political savvy or not exactly interested in the cut and thrust of politics but enjoy the chicken soup of the soul stories that she likes to write. When she wrote about the Amahs who looked after her and the family, it came across as down-to-earth and provided insight into the most powerful family that we have. When you google her name, the search engine throws out the most asked search using her name and it shows the request for her email address. I am told she gets helluva lot including those the come thru Tan Tock Seng Hospital server.

This group probably overlaps your group 2.

Scrooballs you forgot to add in your disclaimer. This is as usual just your own deluded speculation. Alamak you better put that down as your signature.