• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Lao Chio Carmen Lee did not shower due to depression! Might not be getting laid too!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Carmen Lee didn’t shower for a week, wandered around cemetery during 10-year battle with depression​

Carmen Lee didn’t shower for a week, wandered around cemetery during 10-year battle with depression

BRYAN WONG

Published April 4, 2024
Updated April 4, 2024
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
Hong Kong actress Carman Lee has never shied away from sharing about her battle with depression.

Best known for her turn as Little Dragon Girl in the 1995 TVB series The Return of the Condor Heroes, Carman struggled with depression for a decade after her split with her boyfriend of 10 years and her father's death from illness in 2009.

The 57-year-old opened up about some of her darkest moments during a press conference earlier this week.
ADVERTISEMENT

Carman said she did not leave the house and would sometimes not shower or brush her teeth for a week.
“I felt like a robot. I went through the motions of eating, sleeping, and breathing [because I actually didn’t want to]. I didn’t care about anything,” said Carman.
She once drove herself to the cemetery in the middle of the night and wandered around aimlessly.
“I felt like a zombie with no motivation to live. I only left when I spotted the police,” she said.
Other odd behaviour include staring down from her apartment on the 27th floor and talking to the knife as she was cutting fruits.
Carman described her eating habits as erratic, saying she had the tendency to binge eat, once consuming two Swiss rolls in a sitting before unconsciously vomiting everything out.
And it didnt help that she was then tabloid fodder.
ADVERTISEMENT

She credits her family and friends for helping her recover and also found solace in fitness.
Calling it a lifesaver, she said that whenever she felt unwell, she would visit to the gym and temporarily forget about the pain.
She believes that only with inner balance and a structured life can one gradually restore both physical and mental health.
Following her revelation, Carman received received an outpouring of support from netizens.
“Thank you for being so brave and giving us your positive energy. It is good to see you in such a healthy state now,” wrote one user.
“Thanks gu gu for teaching us a valuable lesson,” commented another. Gu Gu, or auntie in Chinese, is what the Little Dragon Girl is known as to her love interest Yang Guo.
carmen_lee_2.jpg
screenshot_2024_04_03_104431.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Fit Ghosts possessed her after the wandering in cemetery .

Carmen Lee didn’t shower for a week, wandered around cemetery during 10-year battle with depression​

Carmen Lee didn’t shower for a week, wandered around cemetery during 10-year battle with depression

BRYAN WONG

Published April 4, 2024
Updated April 4, 2024
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
Hong Kong actress Carman Lee has never shied away from sharing about her battle with depression.

Best known for her turn as Little Dragon Girl in the 1995 TVB series The Return of the Condor Heroes, Carman struggled with depression for a decade after her split with her boyfriend of 10 years and her father's death from illness in 2009.

The 57-year-old opened up about some of her darkest moments during a press conference earlier this week.
ADVERTISEMENT

Carman said she did not leave the house and would sometimes not shower or brush her teeth for a week.
“I felt like a robot. I went through the motions of eating, sleeping, and breathing [because I actually didn’t want to]. I didn’t care about anything,” said Carman.
She once drove herself to the cemetery in the middle of the night and wandered around aimlessly.
“I felt like a zombie with no motivation to live. I only left when I spotted the police,” she said.
Other odd behaviour include staring down from her apartment on the 27th floor and talking to the knife as she was cutting fruits.
Carman described her eating habits as erratic, saying she had the tendency to binge eat, once consuming two Swiss rolls in a sitting before unconsciously vomiting everything out.
And it didnt help that she was then tabloid fodder.
ADVERTISEMENT

She credits her family and friends for helping her recover and also found solace in fitness.
Calling it a lifesaver, she said that whenever she felt unwell, she would visit to the gym and temporarily forget about the pain.
She believes that only with inner balance and a structured life can one gradually restore both physical and mental health.
Following her revelation, Carman received received an outpouring of support from netizens.
“Thank you for being so brave and giving us your positive energy. It is good to see you in such a healthy state now,” wrote one user.
“Thanks gu gu for teaching us a valuable lesson,” commented another. Gu Gu, or auntie in Chinese, is what the Little Dragon Girl is known as to her love interest Yang Guo.
carmen_lee_2.jpg
screenshot_2024_04_03_104431.png