• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why so freaking hot !!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NNB! I've been staying here in Singapore for so many years, this year 2010 is damned freaking hot!!! Especially the last few months!!! Last night was like an oven!!! Even early morning 5 am is damned swealtering hot!!! Hot,sticky and humind!!! Made me damned mad and sian to go to work!!! Can't perform with this killing heat! Feel like strangling the weather!!!

Do you feel the same way ? Why is Singapore suddenly so bloody damned hot!!! My friends who came back from overseas told me Singapore is now like an oven!!! Everyone kena cooked and smoked - to death soon.

True or not?

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Thailand is so Hot! Wonder what had happened? Over in China, its the coldest summer i ever encounter.

Try not wearing something thick in the morning and be sure to catch a cold:o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother Earth hate human. Try to kill them off by either too cold or too hot. Last few year we all seen that world turn into extreme climate. Some place too much rain some area not even a drop of water for months.

jw5

Loyal
NNB! I've been staying here in Singapore for so many years, this year 2010 is damned freaking hot!!! Especially the last few months!!! Last night was like an oven!!! Even early morning 5 am is damned swealtering hot!!! Hot,sticky and humind!!! Made me damned mad and sian to go to work!!! Can't perform with this killing heat! Feel like strangling the weather!!!

Do you feel the same way ? Why is Singapore suddenly so bloody damned hot!!! My friends who came back from overseas told me Singapore is now like an oven!!! Everyone kena cooked and smoked - to death soon.

True or not?
It's probably due to global warming bro.
That's why some people are such advocates of protecting the environment and climate change.
For me, I think human beings don't deserve to live in such a nice world.

jw5

Loyal
Wow, Thailand is so Hot! Wonder what had happened? Over in China, its the coldest summer i ever encounter.

Try not wearing something thick in the morning and be sure to catch a cold:o
Isn't it very hot in Shanghai right now?
I thought they are worried that the really warm weather will affect the success of the expo.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal

True or not?

Very true. Last time I went back, I almost pengsun from the heat after getting off the plane.

I suspect the heat's something to do with massive keling invasion.
Spore feels like f--king delhi & smells like it too.

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Global warming is the answer. It has been getting progressively hotter during the past decade. What's the temp in singapore now?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore of course very hot. Because of the concrete jungle. With so many buildings,cars, roads..............that absorb heat on day and release the heat on night.
Lucky Singapore is island that heat is also absorb by the sea water , if not we will like the Sahara desert.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
global warming, changes in human behaviour, life-style changes...i think men are getting more and more evil...more and more greedy...more and more vicious...and less and less compassionate..

this swealtering and freaking heat will eventually kill some....and turn any paradise into a barren cemetery...

better pray hard...forgive, repent, atone and pray.....

the rich and the powerful will crumble...the weak and the meek will inherit the earth..

you think so?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
retailers here should be flexible and open till late like HK, nobody wants to go out before 4pm on weekends now.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very HOT !

1381290676.jpg

Last edited: