• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why so freaking hot !!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NNB! I've been staying here in Singapore for so many years, this year 2010 is damned freaking hot!!! Especially the last few months!!! Last night was like an oven!!! Even early morning 5 am is damned swealtering hot!!! Hot,sticky and humind!!! Made me damned mad and sian to go to work!!! Can't perform with this killing heat! Feel like strangling the weather!!!

Do you feel the same way ? Why is Singapore suddenly so bloody damned hot!!! My friends who came back from overseas told me Singapore is now like an oven!!! Everyone kena cooked and smoked - to death soon.

True or not?

sinkies deserve to be burnt to death for being a useless coward so it is about time that this sort of thing happen. The world is going to be a better place. Let's celebrate!!!!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is simply over crowded!5 million divides by 710 sqkm = more than 7050 people living in one sqkm!One of the highest density in the World especially in a humid hot tropical!Our efficiency will deterioating further...............................

However,science and technology can solve all these and the govt must look into this urgently!