• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to solve my sticky balls condition?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
On a hot and humid day at home, my balls will sometimes stick to my thighs and my pubic hair will get "niam niam" all over my groin. At times, if I sit in my living room watching Netflix, and if I suddenly change position, my balls will dangle and I sometimes accidentally sit on it. It's painful.

I don't like wearing underwater at home because it makes my balls very hot and it sweats and become even more sticky. Also, wearing underwear is not good for my sperm count. What if in the future, my sperm cannot make my future wife pregnant?

I tried using talc powder like Prickly Heat. However, with the hot weather in Singapore, the dry and cool effect doesn't last very long. Also it may be potentially carcinogenic and not good for the health of my balls in the long run.

If I turn on air-conditioning in my living room while watching Netflix, it relieves my sticky balls problem up to 80 to 90%. However, electricity is very expensive in Singapore and I am not rich to turn on air-conditioning 24 hours a day.

Does anyone in this Forum have a good and permanent solution to this sticky balls condition I face?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a newbie and you dare to ask the old cocks here for their advice on your sweaty balls issue? You sound like Bigcockman.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use the gooey kind of hand-sanitizer to rub all over your kukujiao and balls. The gooey texture will keep the cooling effect for quite a long while and is really shiok.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
On a hot and humid day at home, my balls will sometimes stick to my thighs and my pubic hair will get "niam niam" all over my groin. At times, if I sit in my living room watching Netflix, and if I suddenly change position, my balls will dangle and I sometimes accidentally sit on it. It's painful.

I don't like wearing underwater at home because it makes my balls very hot and it sweats and become even more sticky. Also, wearing underwear is not good for my sperm count. What if in the future, my sperm cannot make my future wife pregnant?

I tried using talc powder like Prickly Heat. However, with the hot weather in Singapore, the dry and cool effect doesn't last very long. Also it may be potentially carcinogenic and not good for the health of my balls in the long run.

If I turn on air-conditioning in my living room while watching Netflix, it relieves my sticky balls problem up to 80 to 90%. However, electricity is very expensive in Singapore and I am not rich to turn on air-conditioning 24 hours a day.

Does anyone in this Forum have a good and permanent solution to this sticky balls condition I face?
Have your scrotum surgically removed, then no more sticky balls. This is the most viable solution I believe.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can ask Cottonmouth to help him cut them off. I'm sure he'll be glad to help.
What of @Stickyballs have 刀枪不入 balls like this Tiong?

7CxB.gif

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, never a dull moment in this forum :biggrin: Weirdos and troubled souls are aplenty here.

WTFF

Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom.

If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

-