• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP will dominate Singapore for the next 100 years

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have been ruled by the PAP for about the last 65 years.
Those who were born in 1959 are Lau Peh now.

Sinkies will be ruled by the PAP for the next 100 years whether you like it or not.
So all you Lau Pehs Knn if you want to get ahead in Singapore you better join the PAP

Singapore’s PAP: The Politics of Dominance​

What factors best explain the remarkable longevity of the People’s Action Party?

https://thediplomat.com/2022/03/singapores-pap-the-politics-of-dominance/

main-qimg-f4f440eb257cddddb5f0809d34f3fff3-lq

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
-PAP is not Singapore and vice versa
-the social compact was broken when the PAP placed it's own survival and well being above the country's
-Gratitude does not mean servitude

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see all the Angkong and Ama walking around so peacefully without a care in the world or a shred of fear or anxiety at the HDB void decks, markets and hawker centres.
On the other hand people in Yindiah want to tear each other apart because of religion and many of their leaders are gangsters, rapists, thieves or murderers.
By comparison the leeders of Singapore are angels.

lee_650_032815040609.jpg

You see people beg to have a leeder like the Old Fart

https://www.quora.com/profile/Anton-Taiki

Why is God so unfair to give Singapore a leader like Lee Kuan Yew, who has transformed the country to a first world in a single generation, while some countries like Bangladesh are paralyzed by bad governance and political turmoil since foundation?

lol

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Singapore's existence in the next 100 years is questioned, this is what was said about Singapore and the Old Fart Lee Lau Sai.
My prediction: Singapore will again be part of Malaysia.

“Will Singapore be around in 100 Years?” Singapore's founding Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew wondered back in 1988. To commemorate the 100th birth anniversary of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, this book reviews, in Chinese, the 15 hard truths he held firm in his governance of Singapore. Illustrated with previously unpublished photos, it pays tribute to his accomplishments in small state diplomacy, economic development, defence, the maintenance of law and order, the prevention of corruption, public housing, bilingualism and so on. This book has 168 pages of content, inclusive of key newspaper articles, and precious memorable photos.

And others:

Uncertainties Surrounding Singapore's Future​

Lee Kuan Yew's insightful words encapsulate my sentiments perfectly: "When I project myself forward 100 years for Singapore, I cannot tell you that it will exist." Despite our historical advantages—strategic location, economic prowess, and bilingualism—Singapore's future remains uncertain. Emerging challenges such as shifting geopolitical dynamics, technological advancements, and evolving global trends present formidable obstacles, and we would be rendered obsolete if we become complacent and stop trying to keep up with them.
As Singaporeans, it's important for all of us to take action and work together for our country's well-being. Instead of being lazy or only caring about ourselves, we need to look at Singapore's future in a big picture way and do our part to help it grow and stay strong. This means supporting policies and actions that help everyone in Singapore, and not just asking for help when things get tough. By working together, we can make sure Singapore lasts for many more years to come.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Question is not whether PAP will rule for 100 years. Question is if Singapore will be around for 100 years.
I agree. Such a small island laden with infrastructure, rising sea levels, not to mention the shifting of tectonic plates. An example is the disappearance of five of the Solomon Islands, all swallowed by the sea.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't even know what's going to happen tomorrow or next week, but wants to project many years into the future. :rolleyes:

Such hubris and delusions of grandeur. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said man. PAP doing a reverse take over of Malay peninsular. Malays currently disgruntled with Malay leadership. PAP offshoot, DAP, currently biggest party in Parliament.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said man. PAP doing a reverse take over of Malay peninsular. Malays currently disgruntled with Malay leadership. PAP offshoot, DAP, currently biggest party in Parliament.
The native are producing like rabbit, no chance of taking majority votes from the ballot box.

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest party in malaysian parliament is fundamentalist PAS. Unless you mean biggest government party then it is DAP