• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why our men in blue din use their firearms?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair to our poodles, how many bullets 1 mata have? u all know how many shit skins in serangoon during sunday or not?!?! knn, really people mountain people sea. even mata got GPMG also cannot shoot finish.

Shoot, should shoot ehe mother fuckers who let in so many shitskins.

I thought the front of the Ang chia got the wordings "Disperse or we shoot'? Now I know it wayang.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be fair to our poodles, how many bullets 1 mata have? u all know how many shit skins in serangoon during sunday or not?!?! knn, really people mountain people sea. even mata got GPMG also cannot shoot finish.

Shoot, should shoot ehe mother fuckers who let in so many shitskins.

Gpmg one box of ammo contain 250 rounds. Considering the penetrating power of a nato 7.62mm, one bullet can go thru 2-3 bodies.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am convinced our security forces did the right thing - considering the size of the mob and the potential of escalation into something far worse.

It was a good restraint move by our security forces.

Well...guess what...I am convinced that the POLICE turned spineless when faced with the possibility of having to write a firearms discharge report (post firing at FT).

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite sure the police will not hesitate to fire at locals if they charge the patrol cars like that.
If they shot and killed these foreigners MFA will have a potential international crisis on their hands.
Especially 400 of them.

I am sure that Police will shoot locals if Singaporeans do the same thing.
Once again...double standards favoring the FTs!

Message to FTs reading this Forum message..."If you are discontent in Singapore, leave Singapore!"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the police car is a more effective "weapon" against rioters if it is driven with guts and not sitting idle for rioters to flip over. :p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because they are bobo shooter. Shoot wrong people, riot become bigger.

Indeed the paper mata head said that the revolver is not an accurate weapon and hence was not used the riot. Notice that he blamed it on the tool instead of the matas' skill.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought they were told to draw their firearms to PROTECT LIFES & PROPERTIES?

WHAT SAY U? CP NG JOO HEE

During last nite press conference, did any of the leeporters ask the CP?

Police now saying it was conscious decision not to cause serious injury...

Wnat bovine turd!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since when rubber bullets, tear gas n water hosing can cause harm?????

Have some bovine sense in coming up with more intelligent excuses!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come DPM arrived at scene with Deputy Comm Police who is an Indian??
Comm Police chak hong or scare to face indian rioters?? What a shame

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...bcoz they have not see the real riot till these one came into the picture...I bet all ministers and the poodle chief least
expect such incident to happen....This is what I would call COMPLACENT

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the second time our DPM Ah Teo lost face.
He quickly hold a press conference for damage control.
That "F1 fat cat" sitting beside him obviously did help to manage our home team well enough.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That "F1 fat cat" sitting beside him obviously did help to manage our home team well enough.

I think it has been more than twice already. The two by-elections, Michael Palmer press conference etc.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously you do not about image & public relations....to the Indians watching this in the world, their own kind is the POLICE DPM & the minister is another Indian...though the person in charge is a CHINESE...look good mah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...bcoz they have not see the real riot till these one came into the picture...I bet all ministers and the poodle chief least
expect such incident to happen....This is what I would call COMPLACENT

They do not need to fire their pistol...don't they have wooden truncheons?? that will do...or any long sticks..just beat the ah nehs away from the police cars...oh!I forgot they lost their own "truncheons" & ran for help! sorry!

jw5

Loyal

That's his role.
Just like in football where you have the designated cornerkick taker or in baseball where you have the designated hitter, he's their designated faceloser. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They do not need to fire their pistol...don't they have wooden truncheons?? that will do...or any long sticks..just beat the ah nehs away from the police cars...oh!I forgot they lost their own "truncheons" & ran for help! sorry!

Videos show that when the cars were overturned, no one ran out of them.
So early, early our great poodles run road already. No wonder the CP said no need to fire guns - because they were back in their stations already.
KNN.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big cover-up was instruction by the SPF top brass not to use firearm. First responder requested permission to fire warning shots to deter escalation when the crowd started to be unruly but the request was denied. With the order communicated to all at the scene, the officers at the ground could only run or take cover when the Ah Neh rioters went on a rampage.

Why don't the SPF top brass take responsibility right now? Show that you have principles and guts.