• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why @musclepower hates me is because this Cantonese bully dog never does good deeds indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4868.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are always accusing me what you are yourself steal mother 棺材本. Of course you Cantonese bully dog won’t dare to swear if I didn’t steal a cent and am a virgin and did all the good deeds I said I did you die a violent a violent death and your cheap Cantonese family women 18 generations whore. Pui your Cantonese phua cb mother open leg gave birth no teach.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower I did so many good deeds and so you evil ingrate bully dog see already sibei sia suay and 排斥自己indeed hahaha
Everything that @musclepower accused me say I bring my mother to tour is to look for 情郎and now say I bring my mother to tour is to steal her 棺材本is a grim reflection of himself indeed. Scary evil ingrate that do everything with evil motive and accused others what he is himself indeed. 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same evil ingrate with evil motive Cantonese as those I met from sinkie Cantonese accountant that i fought kt latha to hire to jb Cantonese nusa Duta neighbors from hell that I save their dogs and sweep up their littering eating mangosteen like monkey stooping on the road to my Hongkie Cantonese neighbor benefiting from a dry corridor thanks to me doing good deed fighting developer.
Everything that @musclepower accused me say I bring my mother to tour is to look for 情郎and now say I bring my mother to tour is to steal her 棺材本is a grim reflection of himself indeed. Scary evil ingrate that do everything with evil motive and accused others what he is himself indeed. 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same evil ingrate with evil motive Cantonese as those I met from sinkie Cantonese accountant that i fought kt latha to hire to jb Cantonese nusa Duta neighbors from hell that I save their dogs and sweep up their littering eating mangosteen like monkey stooping on the road to my Hongkie Cantonese neighbor benefiting from a dry corridor thanks to me doing good deed fighting developer.
No wonder this kind of people see me so good buay tahan because their kind never do good deeds only do evil and return kindness with evil 恩将仇报的狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder this kind of people see me so good buay tahan because their kind never do good deeds only do evil and return kindness with evil 恩将仇报的狗!
@eatshitndie i fight kt latha to hire a sinkie Cantonese accountant instead of India Indian accountant is it called do a good deed? So easy and not called good deed then why no sinkies do? Only got sinkies kpkb foreigners hire foreigners! I fight ex or current Malaysian Indian is not called fight foreigner to hire sinkie meh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie i fight kt latha to hire a sinkie Cantonese accountant instead of India Indian accountant is it called do a good deed? So easy and not called good deed then why no sinkies do? Only got sinkies kpkb foreigners hire foreigners! I fight ex or current Malaysian Indian is not called fight foreigner to hire sinkie meh?
@eatshitndie it’s the same concept as do good deed fight Japanese right? Sinkies like @musclepower only know how to kpkb foreigners hire foreigners while they won’t lift a finger to fight AND after that return kindness with evil and beat up people that do good deeds because they are take take take and give nothing evil ingrate bully dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower you know what is called do charity or not? Sibei sia suay what you accused others is a bad reflection of yourself 吃喝玩乐的狗with zero concept of charity indeed. Yikes!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
謊言工廠 大外宣
惡人告狀 先喊冤
樂善好施 錢不捐
大肆吹噓 抱光圈

謊言工廠 大外宣
代表之作 處女冤
悲劇英雄 同情捐
老鴇從良 繞圈圈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
謊言工廠 大外宣
惡人告狀 先喊冤
樂善好施 錢不捐
大肆吹噓 抱光圈

謊言工廠 大外宣
代表之作 處女冤
悲劇英雄 同情捐
老鴇從良 繞圈圈
謊言工廠 aka liar factory and chicken is obviously you Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute that keep churning lies to accuse me while you Cantonese liar criminal bully dog dare not swear if I am a virgin and never whore let alone 从良 and did all the good deeds I said I did and never steal a cent from my mother 棺材本 ETC you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Look at your smelly non conscience dog mouth. Tell lies to harm people like your Cantonese right. Sibei sia suay human no wonder never do any good deeds in life. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
謊言工廠 aka liar factory and chicken is obviously you Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute that keep churning lies to accuse me while you Cantonese liar criminal bully dog dare not swear if I am a virgin and never whore let alone 从良 and did all the good deeds I said I did and never steal a cent from my mother 棺材本 ETC you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Look at your smelly non conscience dog mouth. Tell lies to harm people like your Cantonese right. Sibei sia suay human no wonder never do any good deeds in life. Pui!
Omg Cantonese bully dog @musclepower sibei sia suay pretend don’t know I sponsor myself through university, like that also can twist to I steal money from my mother 棺材本。Oh ya churn lies that I don’t donate money when I said I did a will since young to donate to charity and btw once upon a time- before I gave up on charity - I donated monthy to charity too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg Cantonese bully dog @musclepower sibei sia suay pretend don’t know I sponsor myself through university, like that also can twist to I steal money from my mother 棺材本。Oh ya churn lies that I don’t donate money when I said I did a will since young to donate to charity and btw once upon a time- before I gave up on charity - I donated monthy to charity too.
The more lowlife Cantonese bully dog @musclepower the more evil reflection of himself indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower I did so many good deeds and so you evil ingrate bully dog see already sibei sia suay and 排斥自己indeed hahaha
@musclepower let’s be honest you are in vicious bully dog realm while I am superior human. You can’t beat me and that’s why you hate me because I possess superior good and charitable qualities that you are obviously lacking.