• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY GOOD DEEDS IN LIFE LIST!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) tell someone to buy executive apartment - instead of wait long long 5 room flat - and they huat big big now

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) tell a teenager to become sia no need study university can earn big bucks and save university money and easy autopilot overpaid driver job. Now he is sia pilot!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) fight kt latha to hire sinkie accountant instead of India Indian accountant (big mistake with evil ingrate Cantonese accountant that ganged up with kt latha and gave me a push on her last day of service but it’s still a good deed!)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6) fight Singapore condo developer to rectify defects in common estate area. Free service for other owners not called good deed? Of course is good deed but many are evil ingrate dogs and not just no thank you but attacking me with knocks indeed. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) fight jb condo committee members that stole common estate landscape to plant vegetables for themselves to eat. Made them restore the landscaped view stolen from my stack of units. Of course good deed too for others owners in my stack lah. Oh but I got asked other condo owners to partial sponsor the application fee to jb magistrate court (not expensive lah but still amounted to hundred plus at least)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) fight jb condo committee members that stole common estate landscape to plant vegetables for themselves to eat. Made them restore the landscaped view stolen from my stack of units. Of course good deed too for others owners in my stack lah. Oh but I got asked other condo owners to partial sponsor the application fee to jb magistrate court (not expensive lah but still amounted to hundred plus at least)
Oh ya after that and until today got Malaysian owners in the neighbourhood chat group attacking me as chicken until today okay? You @musclepower think stick out your head to do good deeds so easy? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) fight kt latha to hire sinkie accountant instead of India Indian accountant (big mistake with evil ingrate Cantonese accountant that ganged up with kt latha and gave me a push on her last day of service but it’s still a good deed!)
You @musclepower think stick out my head to hire your fellow Cantonese so easy? Of course easy to you ungrateful dog 小恩小惠好大喜功喔。 那你为什么不做好事? 就会做坏事!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) coordinator and advisor to other owners to claim from Hongkie cantonese owner on water leakage to all the floors below due to his water heater. Good deed again but no good karma kena attacked by you know who with knocks until today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough good deeds or not?
Wow I just chin chai think also can come up with 8 good deeds hahahaha @musclepower do specify which one is I am the ambulance chaser that you insulted me to be? Your Cantonese dog mouth is so evil so toxic so sia suay ownself 心胸狭窄accuse me what you are yourself. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6) fight Singapore condo developer to rectify defects in common estate area. Free service for other owners not called good deed? Of course is good deed but many are evil ingrate dogs and not just no thank you but attacking me with knocks indeed. Yikes!
8) coordinator and advisor to other owners to claim from Hongkie cantonese owner on water leakage to all the floors below due to his water heater. Good deed again but no good karma kena attacked by you know who with knocks until today.
This is the kind of shit i suay chee attract in life indeed. Other people got easy life in everything while I am suay chee phoenix with hard life and attract nothing but shit indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) hired a divorced malay young woman despite she said her ex husband gave her troubles
Oh ya she is a good staff and she liked me so much that she came to look for me in my next job but I switched from operation to analysis and have no more staff so I couldn’t take her. I must have been her “immense benefactor” hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya she is a good staff and she liked me so much that she came to look for me in my next job but I switched from operation to analysis and have no more staff so I couldn’t take her. I must have been her “immense benefactor” hahaha
@musclepower I am boasting now. You buay song? Why you so 心胸狭窄? You not just don’t do good deeds but do evil is called 心胸宽大?Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw this took months and ALOT of time, effort and stress okay? Certainly not 小恩小惠okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9) save four or five dogs from being exposed to rain and sun due to Cantonese bully dog neighbor put their dogs in the yard with no shelter. Wrote them a letter on this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
10) swept the road outside my Nusa Duta that is littered by Teochew gigolo husband of Cantonese bully dog that stooped there and eat mangosteen like a monkey. Good deed but bad mistake. Bully dogs will never appreciate kindness but will trample you further.