• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY GOOD DEEDS IN LIFE LIST!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
images (13).jpeg

:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself bully dog that has no proof and do evil insulting virgin as slut whore mistress non stop and dare not swear! I must prove while you hakka Cantonese bully dog no need proof. Just swear lah if I am virgin and not slut and did these good deeds that I said I did you die a violent death and next 18 generations family become whore. So simple. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself bully dog that has no proof and do evil insulting virgin as slut whore mistress non stop and dare not swear! I must prove while you hakka Cantonese bully dog no need proof. Just swear lah if I am virgin and not slut and did these good deeds that I said I did you die a violent death and next 18 generations family become whore. So simple. Pui!
Same CANTONESE CBT THIEF dog terrorist logic as @musclepower call you slut whore mistress means you must accept or let them poke indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙

善行善舉 任我編
謊話連篇 佈滿天

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙

獵男成功 把手牽
拉入洞房 灌迷煙

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙

姣婆守寡 不能閹
處女之說 繼續仙
You Cantonese bully dog scammer prostitute descendant is you dare not swear if I am a virgin and if I did all the good deeds that I said I did, you die a violent and your family women become whore. So evil so cheap so coward Cantonese dog dare not swear means you know I am not telling lies and you and @bart12 and @rotiprata and whoever like your bully dogs posts are the liar criminal bullies that open Ccb mouth to insult a virgin as slut etc while dare not swear. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
15) I have done a will since young to donate significant percentage of my wealth to charity. And since I am a believer of instant wealth from insurance so I have definitely done a good deed to donate good amount of my estate since young!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
15) I have done a will since young to donate significant percentage of my wealth to charity. And since I am a believer of instant wealth from insurance so I have definitely done a good deed to donate good amount of my estate since young!
15 good deeds that encapsulated multiple people and years and times and amount that benefited much more than 15 people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 good deeds that encapsulated multiple people and years and times and amount that benefited much more than 15 people indeed.
No wonder no one else can come up with a list to beat me. Only jealous loser Cantonese bully dogs @musclepower that want to open his cheap dirty mouth to insult people list of good deeds is fake while he dare not swear if it’s real he die a violent death and next 18 generations family women be whores is a good reflection of him being 言行不一真小人indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw all these were THEN. Now I don’t even want to donate a cent to charity because sinkies can go to hell. But I don’t want to spend more money to pay lawyer to change my will, so lucky sinkies will still get a share of my whatever estate left behind after I spent it all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw all these were THEN. Now I don’t even want to donate a cent to charity because sinkies can go to hell. But I don’t want to spend more money to pay lawyer to change my will, so lucky sinkies will still get a share of my whatever estate left behind after I spent it all.
The earlier I die, the more lucky sinkies are indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) tell a teenager to become sia no need study university can earn big bucks and save university money and easy autopilot overpaid driver job. Now he is sia pilot!
Be others’ 贵人 for what? When I need help I got not just no 贵人but 小人小人and more 小人!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小小恩惠 記心裡
飯給乞丐 算粒米
功勞大小 爭到底
歌功頌德 誇自己
Better than you Cantonese bully dog not just no 小恩小惠but do evil want to 争到底while dare not swear if I am a virgin you die and 18 generations whore 言行不一的真小人就是你这只狗!呸!