• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is marijuana Illegal and why do we hang people for it?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading somewhere that panadol/paracetamol is useless in treating fever. Not sure if it's conclusive enough but I don't take panadol anyway. The natural immune system will resolve the fever spontaneously imo. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading somewhere that panadol/paracetamol is useless in treating fever. Not sure if it's conclusive enough but I don't take panadol anyway. The natural immune system will resolve the fever spontaneously imo. :smile:

Yup Paracetamol will lead to liver/kindey problems if taken too much AND it doesnt help much.

If you have headache.. The best is to either drink 100plus and eat a pinch of Salt. Most likely its because of the Sodium imbalance that is givng you the headache. But it can also be because you are stressing yourself out too much and got to calm and relax yourself. Maybe with a Joint :biggrin:

Yup Let your immune system take care of it but you can help it fasten the pace to recovery by eating Fruits, HONEY, Warm water. Vitamin B will also help alot(Btw the big Pharma companies are tying to make Vitamin B illegal) This is how dirty they are.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In prison, panadol is the panacea for all medical problems. I doubt if they have anything other than panadol.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
In prison, panadol is the panacea for all medical problems. I doubt if they have anything other than panadol.

Lol... What a bunch of fuckers.. Panadol has been marketed by Pharma companies very well to make you think that it will help with everything and its the wonder Drug. Pharma companies are dirty.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The decriminalisation of drugs depends on whether we want individuals to have the freedom to harm themselves in order to gain some pleasure and whether we can restrict the harm only to them and not let it spill over to the rest of society. Speaking as a gambler, I would like to see the "harmful" substances and activities legalised and regulated. Maybe impose an income or asset requirement on gamblers? Wanna smoke weed must apply for permit? :biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The decriminalisation of drugs depends on whether we want individuals to have the freedom to harm themselves in order to gain some pleasure and whether we can restrict the harm only to them and not let it spill over to the rest of society. Speaking as a gambler, I would like to see the "harmful" substances and activities legalised and regulated. Maybe impose an income or asset requirement on gamblers? Wanna smoke weed must apply for permit? :biggrin:

Sounds Fair. As long as people are able to take care of themselves and dont put it on others..They should be allowed to do what they want. Its their Body. End of the day we are telling people this and that..You can do this but you cant do that, So if i got no food to eat, Will you put food in my mouth?

When Holland decriminalize Cannabis, Everyone thought the no. of cannabis users would increase but did not and has remind the same or when down about 2%, Hard-drugs usage when down. Crime went down as well. In a sense the "Forbidden Fruit" wasnt something people were curious about anymore when it became legal. Just like Alcohol some people do it and some dont and same case as Tobacco. Its out in the open and its up the them to consume it and its their health that they are screwing up. Tobacco and Alcohol harms your body 30times more but its legal. Alcohol makes people violent but cannabis doesnt. So is there any sense in making it illegal. To find out why its illegal, We have to learn the history of how it became illegal in the 1st place. SO how can alcohol and tobacco which is more harmful to your body and mind(Which is the biggest killer annually) be legal but we hang people for a drug that has never killed anyone? Totally doesnt make sense. What has happen is all this Pharmacy and Tobacco companies has being playing mind-games with people to make it seem that its a dangerous killer drug. Not 1 person has ever been killed due to Cannabis consumption ever in History. PROPAGANDA BABY PROPAGANDA. And we ignorant peasants are always suckers for it.

Why it became illegal is stated below.
Lobbying-
By Cotton Companies.
By Big Pharmacy Companies.
By Tobacco Companies.
Racism - Cos it was associated with the Black(Blues/Jazz musicians)/Mexican community.
Dirty Politics to keep it underground so the Mafias can control the trade instead of allowing people to grow it themselves at home.

As of today, More European countries are removing jail sentence for cannabis users and fines them instead.
There are so many countries that allows you to grow legally at home now.. etc. Canada, Australia, Portugal..Just to name a few.
So what does all this tell us? Its not Dangerous.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pepsi ?

220px-Pepsi_logo.svg.png
imagesCARZYTAB.jpg

Yup Paracetamol will lead to liver/kindey problems if taken too much AND it doesnt help much.

If you have headache.. The best is to either drink 100plus and eat a pinch of Salt. Most likely its because of the Sodium imbalance that is givng you the headache. But it can also be because you are stressing yourself out too much and got to calm and relax yourself.

Pepsi was first developed to cure a certain stomach ailment and that's why it was called Pepsi extracted from the word Peptic which meant "of stomach".

100 Plus ? Even my dad is drinking this like some kind of tonic. Cooked coke with lemon doesn't seem to cure. Get a doc.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fallen Men For Jobs Back Home ?

4298-best-review-top-3-seven-us-soldiers-died-afghanistan.jpg

Tobacco and Alcohol harms your body 30 times more but its legal.

Why it became illegal is stated below.
Lobbying-
By Cotton Companies.
By Big Pharmacy Companies.
By Tobacco Companies.
Racism - Cos it was associated with the Black(Blues/Jazz musicians)/Mexican community.
Dirty Politics to keep it underground so the Mafias can control the trade instead of allowing people to grow it themselves at home.

And you thought that was bad. They send all their men to die for some stupid jobs for their states. No congressmen will vote against any war. And companies makes money when men fall.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pepsi ?

220px-Pepsi_logo.svg.png
imagesCARZYTAB.jpg

Pepsi was first developed to cure a certain stomach ailment and that's why it was called Pepsi extracted from the word Peptic which meant "of stomach".

100 Plus ? Even my dad is drinking this like some kind of tonic. Cooked coke with lemon doesn't seem to cure. Get a doc.

I heard b4 about old school people drinking hot coke with lemon.. Sounds weird.

For 100 plus cos it has sodium in it, So when you get headache its usually from sodium in-balance/dehydration.. You can choose to drink 100plus or eat a pinch of salt. I only know it works for this reasons.

Why is your dad taking this, for what reason?

Last edited:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pepsi ?

220px-Pepsi_logo.svg.png
imagesCARZYTAB.jpg

Agree :smile: I drink Coke or Pepsi whenever I get stomach upset or indigestion problems. I vouch for it, very effective :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.. A friend of mine landed himself into prison.. He was sentenced to a few strokes of the cane.. Told me that after he was caned, a Prison nurse only issued him panadols to ease the burning painful sensation on his wretched butt.. Some old timers told him to squash the panadol tablets into small powdery pieces and put in on the rotan marks on his butt... Had high fever because of the pain, and he reported sick to the Prison staff.. The staff refered him to a Prison nurse who again issued him some Panadols... After he was released, he vowed never ever to step back to a Prison again..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AFP) - Women alcoholics suffer damage to the part of their brain that controls moods, impulses and sleep three times faster than their male counterparts, a Swedish study showed on Wednesday.

Women suffer a 50 per cent reduction in the so-called serotonin function in their brain after four years of excessive drinking, while men show the same amount of damage after 12 years of alcohol abuse, according to the study by researchers at Gothenburg University.

'The impairment is progressing much faster in women,' explained Ms Kristina Berglund, who conducted the study with colleagues from the university's Department of Psychology, as well as two researchers at the faculty of Health Sciences, known as the Sahlgrenska Academy.

Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that is, among other things, critical to the development and treatment of depression and chronic anxiety.

No brain damage associated with heavy cannabis users.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Psy83 is right , one year once I will go Amsterdam for holiday . Alot of Dutch ppl don't smoke weeds , I did ask the local why aren't Dutch ppl smoke weed , the reason they give me is simple ..weeds already become so normal like tabacco,not at all " interesting " to them . Most of the customers in the coffeeshop are tourist :wink:

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Join Canada Marijuana poltical party

http://www.marijuanaparty.ca/index.htm
is nothing less & nothing more.

“Parti Marijuana Party” IS
an association of electors.

Every three years we require 250 citizens
to sign Elections Canada Memberships.

A primary purpose of Parti Marijuana Party is
endorsing 1 Candidate each general election.

The Party Leader has his legal duty
to support the election of Candidates
whose endorsement letter he signed.

The next General Federal Elections may be in 2015.
There is not going to be any voting for many years!

People who are Members of the Party,
or people who are Officers or Agents
of this Party, have NO obligations to
endorse nor vote for its Candidates.

They have an independent right to vote,
and to vote strategically, as they decide.

We make no efforts to collectivize.

We operate in decentralized ways.

Each Electoral District Association is autonomous,
& our National Headquarters & Chief Agent are too.

The legal tool powers that parties have
are distributed to individuals’ initiatives.

By associating within Marijuana Party,
individuals acquire special powers
which registered parties have.

Attachments

• CanadianGreenLeaf-Flag-2.jpg
    CanadianGreenLeaf-Flag-2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;CzCaDq7leRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCaDq7leRI[/video]

[video=youtube;vo_q6ZuNkq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_q6ZuNkq0&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;1mlJ57ajJ04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mlJ57ajJ04&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;OsYKkOiQ5SU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYKkOiQ5SU&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;lGEA03v1u2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGEA03v1u2A&feature=related[/video]

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it fair that someone can go into jail for over a year with no marijuana possession but as long as his urine testes positive for cannabis, Look at the above videos and see how light the Hypocrite Americans are with treating the drug(They made Sg sign a pact to criminalize cannabis but now they are allowing thousands of Marijuana shops to be open) then there are our law that has not been revised for dont know how many donkey years and is still following laws of colonial times.

Last edited:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AFP) - Women alcoholics suffer damage to the part of their brain that controls moods, impulses and sleep three times faster than their male counterparts, a Swedish study showed on Wednesday.

Women suffer a 50 per cent reduction in the so-called serotonin function in their brain after four years of excessive drinking, while men show the same amount of damage after 12 years of alcohol abuse, according to the study by researchers at Gothenburg University.

'The impairment is progressing much faster in women,' explained Ms Kristina Berglund, who conducted the study with colleagues from the university's Department of Psychology, as well as two researchers at the faculty of Health Sciences, known as the Sahlgrenska Academy.

Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that is, among other things, critical to the development and treatment of depression and chronic anxiety.

No brain damage associated with heavy cannabis users.

Oh no. I am an incurable alcoholic. Time to switch.