• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is Makaapa Banned?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I own it but it's vacant land at the moment and I have no immediate development plans.

People are therefore free to use it as they so choose. Courteous, considerate people will take good care of it. Uncouth characters will litter, spit, shit and pee on the grass and find great joy in vandalising the place. It takes all sorts to make up the world. That's a sad fact of life.

<style></style>Sure it takes all sort of people to make up this world.But it does not mean the globe goes around unregulated.Even the universe revolves in its laws.Now coming back to your analogy.How do you make sure that the uncouth characters would not discourage courteous and considerate people not to avoid your tuft like a plague?Aren't you asking for a bit too much out of the normal people's behavior ?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What about the thousands of guest readers?

In the old delphi, have been a guest readers for ages, ultimately I sign up just to use the ignore feature. Still I'm frustrated because of the inability to read the missing gaps.

I'm afraid it doesn't works this way for me.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure it takes all sort of people to make up this world.But it does not mean the globe goes around unregulated.Even the universe revolves in its laws.Now coming back to your analogy.How do you make sure that the uncouth characters would not discourage courteous and considerate people not to avoid your tuft like a plague?Aren't you asking for a bit too much out of the normal people's behavior ?
Welcome to the real world or is your world the perfect one run by the PAP? By their rules. Rules of Gentleman Politicians?:p

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the real world or is your world the perfect one run by the PAP? By their rules. Rules of Gentleman Politicians?:p

<style></style>Catch no balls lah.Wat you tok?

Anyway who is talking about perfect world ! Are you?....rules there must be.Whether just or unjust is entirely another matter.If sinkie is ruled by unjust rules it does not mean the rest of the world should go rules less or lawless.Don't tok craps.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Catch no balls lah.Wat you tok?

Anyway who is talking about perfect world ! Are you?....rules there must be.Whether just or unjust is entirely another matter.If sinkie is ruled by unjust rules it does not mean the rest of the world should go rules less or lawless.Don't tok craps.

Gook, you were talking about having this forum firmly regulated by rules right? At least that that was the gist of your post. This forum is mainly used by what? Vestal Virgins? Wat you tok?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<style></style>Sure it takes all sort of people to make up this world.But it does not mean the globe goes around unregulated.Even the universe revolves in its laws.Now coming back to your analogy.How do you make sure that the uncouth characters would not discourage courteous and considerate people not to avoid your tuft like a plague?Aren't you asking for a bit too much out of the normal people's behavior ?

If nice people allow nasty people to dominate, things will deteriorate. If they stand their ground and refuse to be dragged to the level of the louts, the good will prevail. The best way to deal with trouble makers is not to acknowledge their presence in the first place.

The problem with sinkies is they are so used to being governed with strict rules by a higher power that they can no longer organise themselves at community level.

If I imposed a whole host of rules, I can guarantee you there'd be a lot more unhappy people than there are now. :wink:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Said! Some People Just Don't Know They Are Being Fucked To Wake Up Thier Idea!:p

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nice people allow nasty people to dominate, things will deteriorate. If they stand their ground and refuse to be dragged to the level of the louts, the good will prevail. The best way to deal with trouble makers is not to acknowledge their presence in the first place.

The problem with sinkies is they are so used to being governed with strict rules by a higher power that they can no longer organise themselves at community level.

If I imposed a whole host of rules, I can guarantee you there'd be a lot more unhappy people than there are now. :wink:

<style></style>Wrong analogy Sam.I expected higher wisdom from you.By the very nature of their undiluted filth of aggression nasty people dominate.It is the law of nature.Nice people simply avoid nasty people to stay nice.Again its the law of nature.

But what you wish for is to put nice and nasty people together in the same tuft and cooperate.It cannot be done unregulated.Its against the law of nature.

You do not need to impose host of rules so stiff and so stringent that would suffocate this forum.Why ! that would be very much like how PAP rules this country.But you could exercise discretion .That is what moderators are for.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Child molesters, rapists, murderers and terrorists should be locked away if they don't get along with the rest of society...

I don't have a fuck whether their feelings are hurt or not

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child molesters, rapists, murderers and terrorists should be locked away if they don't get along with the rest of society...

I don't have a fuck whether their feelings are hurt or not

Don't forget those who beat their own fathers and call their own mothers lau chee bais!:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click on Leetahar's nick and activate the "ignore" feature. You won't see anymore of his posts and threads. Add scroobal to your list of friends.

thanks for disseminating your advices to advise all the crybabies. your wittiness are improving by leaps and bounds!:biggrin:

now standby for the attack of the nasty clones.:smile:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP doggies are so alert and sensitive. Makes us dogtracker's jobs hard and easy at the same time!:biggrin: Guess being hunted down all the time for their despicable cocksucking acts had forced them to develop the instinct to perk up their arses whenever they know they are about to be arse tasered! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Oh yes truth will emerge.No doubt about that.But PAP Internet Brigade will bury it with tons of hay.So that one has to sort of search a needle in hay stack.For example if this thread is to be hijacked.Two nicks from the Internet Brigade would jump in and quarrel amongst themselves.There....

how come u believe it must be PAP IB instead of SDP? sdp deployed ninjas who can replicate so many clones.

many are fooled by them. they are the ones behind all the nonsense and persistent BANNING and targeting of forummers.:mad:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come u believe it must be PAP IB instead of SDP? sdp deployed ninjas who can replicate so many clones.

many are fooled by them. they are the ones behind all the nonsense and persistent BANNING and targeting of forummers.:mad:

Maybe SDP members are disgusted by your frequent attempts to suck their cocks? they are not PAP you know?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
only SDP IB chronic defenders cannot tolerate any criticisms. they are not what they claim they represent themselves to be. they are infact the last thing on earth that got the cheeks to claim to be representing what they claim to be.

my toes are giggling!:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a comedian needed in a company, you may want to apply for it! The joker is one of the most "higly respected forummers" indeed and you are his court jester!

Almost every cut and paste posting he had is anti-Singapore, anti-government, anti-PM, anti-SM, anti-MM, etc, etc. He is so skewed that he seems to be born with half a brain. Anyway some need to be entertained; he deserves a well-needed a vacation!

And you are one of the most disgusting cockcucking bitches in this forum! How much are you paid per blowjob? You sound good, I like to have a try.:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is easy to get ban and anyone can get ban except sammyboy

you just need to send like 10 posts of anyone for infraction and the software automatically ban anyone.

this is so call the self regulation system of this forum. it need to change. too easy to misuse.

Liitle girls shoud be seen under the table sucking cocks and not heard!:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please!!! do not ban Makapaa, I can't handle pappy alone and I need more anti-pappy entities here to back me up especially when we known erection is cuming.