• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is Makaapa Banned?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone zapped him with too many infractions so the ban kicked in. It lasts 24 hours.

The ban has got nothing to do with me. It's his peers that have done it to him. :rolleyes:

I checked and there is a list of 4 or 5 other members who have suffered the same fate. It looks like many guys are at war with each other. When are they going to learn to live in harmony instead of this constant state of confrontation?:confused:

u r talking the impossibiliity just like asking all the opps to unite and fight the common enemy.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also login from overseas and after a quarrel with rogue trader for his numerous inaccuracies and stupidilities, i was banned as well. I don't really post often.