• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why has Malaysia failed to develop into a first world country like Singapore?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hanslesley73, post: 3255338

Fucking. Cheebye , only 3 sentences as rebuttals ? And that in ad hominem and nothing of substance either

this one digit IQ pariah swagger his balls as if he Isa big fuck , but when he is cornered to prove his assertion resorts to profanities

Sam is right , don’t entangle yourself with inbred idiotic ignormous kids

now about the 15 th century m&d sultans , how much does this pariah aka @ Hanslesley73 knows or pretend to know unless he is a time traveller who knows

whreas all ours are merely juxtapositions

but one thing I knew for sure , the current Brunei sultan , the richest among all m&ds or m&d sultans , whose father simply walked on streets like an ordinary chap ...because that’s what he was even though a sultan of Long linage of heredity who once ruled almost the entire Kalimantan

but his son , the present sultan Brunei is living in luxury beyond anyone imagination simply because for the matter of oil as a trade

yes , trade

trade brings wealth to any kingdom or nation , without trade a sultan can call himself one but his palace might be no more than mere hut

this is one aspect fuckwit pariahs fail to see , that traders too can amaze wealth and live a life to the envy of royalties

nuff said

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking. Cheebye , only 3 sentences as rebuttals ? And that in ad hominem and nothing of substance either
this one digit IQ pariah swagger his balls as if he Isa big fuck , but when he is cornered to prove his assertion resorts to profanities
Ramesh, when did I use profanities? Yes, I wrote only one sentence loaded with Truth in my previous posting. Please refer to my previous postings on the Real history of My Country, not wishful thinking Indian India Ramesh version. And no matter how much you want to twist the truth n make-believe India has any link in Singapore's Early formation, I do not think our govt will open up the travel bubble for India as you guys are reaching 8million cases now. I pray and hope for the best for India, but you guys should practice Social Responsibility and Stay Put. Unlike India, Singapore is a dense population, the virus will spread like wildfire easily here.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the closet pappies blindly accepting SG is first world because ah gong LKY said so. Find reason say why Msia bad sg better. Sad these quora nerds. :rolleyes:

quora also got plenty of malaysians explaining the shortcomings of stinkypura

and why nobody, anywhere in the world, aspires to stinkyporean one party state 158th media lee dynasty BS, no legends, no icons no history no achievements of note

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Hanslesley73, post: 3255143

let some fucktards wallow in ignorance if they want to ; who am I to educate such animals ? But for folks who knows better , the largest ancient Hindu and Buddhist Temples , like the Angkor Watt and Borobodhur is in Indonesia and Cambodia .. hence the entire region of SEA was under Indian control , even the scripts of written languages were and are Indian , till today Bahasa Melayu contains more than 60 % of its roots in Indian languages

Historic Indosphere cultural influence zone of Greater India for transmission of elements of Indian elements such as the honorific titles, naming of people, naming of places, mottos of organisations and educational institutes as well as adoption of Hinduism, Buddhism, Indian architecture, martial arts, Indian music and dance, traditional Indian clothing, and Indian cuisine, a process which has been also aided by the ongoing historic expansion of Indian diaspora.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Indian_influence_on_Southeast_Asia

Southeast Asia was under Indian sphere of cultural influence starting around 290 BC until around the 15th century, when Hindu-Buddhistinfluence was absorbed by local politics. Kingdoms in the southeast coast of the Indian Subcontinent had established trade, cultural and political relations with Southeast Asian kingdoms in Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Malay Peninsula, Philippines, Cambodia and Champa. This led to Indianisation and Sanskritisation of Southeast Asia within Indosphere, Southeast Asian polities were the Indianised Hindu-Buddhist Mandala(polities, city states and confederacies).

• Cœdès, George (1968). Walter F. Vella (ed.). The Indianized States of Southeast Asia. trans.Susan Brown Cowing. University of Hawaii Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-0368-1.
  • Lokesh, Chandra, & International Academy of Indian Culture. (2000). Society and culture of Southeast Asia: Continuities and changes. New Delhi: International Academy of Indian Culture and Aditya Prakashan.
  • R. C. Majumdar, Study of Sanskrit in South-East Asia
  • R. C. Majumdar, India and South-East Asia, I.S.P.Q.S. History and Archaeology Series Vol. 6, 1979, ISBN 81-7018-046-5.
  • R. C. Majumdar, Champa, Ancient Indian Colonies in the Far East, Vol.I, Lahore, 1927. ISBN 0-8364-2802-1
  • R. C. Majumdar, Suvarnadvipa, Ancient Indian Colonies in the Far East, Vol.II, Calcutta,
  • R. C. Majumdar, Kambuja Desa Or An Ancient Hindu Colony In Cambodia, Madras, 1944
  • R. C. Majumdar, Hindu Colonies in the Far East, Calcutta, 1944, ISBN 99910-0-001-1Ancient Indian colonisation in South-East Asia.
  • R. C. Majumdar, History of the Hindu Colonization and Hindu Culture in South-East Asia
  • Daigorō Chihara (1996). Hindu-Buddhist Architecture in Southeast Asia. BRILL. ISBN 90-04-10512-3.
  • K.P. Rao, Early Trade and Contacts between South India and Southeast Asia (300 B.C.-A.D. 200), East and West
Vol. 51, No. 3/4 (December 2001), pp. 385-394

wiki is no source

all the authors there are CECA

not credible

only two authors non -ceca
Cœdès, George

Daigorō Chihara

but again, wiki is not source

write all kinds of cr*p

CECA themselves ruled by Muslims for thousand years

there was no CECA control of ASEAN, rather some ASEAN countries adopted CECA culture and religion

just like tiongs adopted CECA religion (buddhu etc) and beliefs, then japs and gooks did too.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Look at all the closet pappies blindly accepting SG is first world because ah gong LKY said so. Find reason say why Msia bad sg better. Sad these quora nerds. :rolleyes:
I am trying hard to retire in Malaysia in the mid term.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am trying hard to retire in Malaysia in the mid term.

Arrr....Msia have enough of racist cheena DAP and minions. They are encouraging cheena Msian to migrate out of Msia. So please migrate elswhere. Not Msia or Indon. Tq.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hinduism and Buddhism were invaders's religion.

Islam set the Melayus relatively free.

Even during the dying days of the Ottomans, Aceh received Ottoman military assistance against invaders raiders pirates crooks etc from Europe.

If Melayu want to go back to their roots, they should evict all polytheists and believe in One God and also his Final Revelation that remains unmodified to this day. The only such Holy Book out there.

All other Holy Books went through multiple modifications leaving them a mess and not worth following
Religion will nit set anyone free.
Islam is not a religion. The quran warns people about religion. Abraham was neither jew nor Christian but a submitter. And submitters are those who believe in God by doing good and righteous works,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion will nit set anyone free.
Islam is not a religion. The quran warns people about religion. Abraham was neither jew nor Christian but a submitter. And submitters are those who believe in God by doing good and righteous works,

Only in the Quran were we told to follow the exemplary of the Prophet pbuh. However no such commandment were in the Torah or Bible to follow their respective prophets peace be upon them...

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's ok. But over the long run, they can still apply. I know one who was Chinese pR who eventually got citizenship.
There was a scam ., some PRC got their Malaysian citizenships for a payment of some RM 400K , was caught in immigration with a Malaysian passport because one fucker when the officer spoke in Bahasa kept on smiling and nodding only

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a scam ., some PRC got their Malaysian citizenships for a payment of some RM 400K , was caught in immigration with a Malaysian passport because one fucker when the officer spoke in Bahasa kept on smiling and nodding only
That was only one guy who got caught be ause he was silly.
Many big time foreign businessmen I am sure were given citizenship for tgeir contribution to the economy. Other countries will probably do the same,