• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why has Malaysia failed to develop into a first world country like Singapore?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the late Tunku Abdul Rahman if he still alive, he must be disappointed with how things turning out now in Malaysia. Religious zealots , fanatical Ultra Malays. This man during his lifetime is really a stuff of legends. He was still drinking whiskey until his last days and yet prayed religiously 5 times a day. He's a good Malay model. He didn't discriminate other races. In fact I once read, when a PAS Mullah came to visit him in his house one early morning , the late Tunku had just finished drinking one shot of whiskey, that was his daily routine fix after his morning prayers. PAS Mullah was stunned but kept his own counsel due to his respect for the Malaysian independence hero. If all Malays are like the late late Tunku , then I believe all races in Matland would co exist in harmony.
When sinkie left, the 8% of seats were not given to east Malaysia. All went to west Malaysia.that was during tunku's time. By right, that 8% should be given to east Malays so they control 33% of seats in parliament and thus have a veto over any unjustified means to alter the constitution. Currently they hold only 25% for such a vast but under populated area. So tunku is not so sincere after all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When sinkie left, the 8% of seats were not given to east Malaysia. All went to west Malaysia.that was during tunku's time. By right, that 8% should be given to east Malays so they control 33% of seats in parliament and thus have a veto over any unjustified means to alter the constitution. Currently they hold only 25% for such a vast but under populated area. So tunku is not so sincere after all.
All in all,,its good for the m&ds,,,so its just them wanting the control and the advantage over all others

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought deng seeked Robert kuok and all those businessmen in hong kong for advice.hence Shenzhen.hong kong helped China to reform.
Tat one i not sure but he certainly got amazed as he see sg as a chinese majority nation and yet so flourish during his time. HK was eventually use a place for foreigners mnc to able to enter china market or get a permanent resident.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hinduism and Buddhism were the religion of Malaya and Java before Islam. So if there is any invading religion, it should be the Islam spread by Arab. If Malays were so interested in getting back to their roots, they should ditch Islam and convert back to Hindu and Buddhist.
Yes this is very ture. The malays roots are not muslim. Muslim invaders use force and brainwash people to become muslim. The malays roots come from yunnan black minorities and is same as cambodian.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno about u but Singapore doesn't feel like it belongs to sinkies anymore,I feel like an alien in my own country,like we are just extras and side courses and FTS are the main attraction

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the late Tunku Abdul Rahman if he still alive, he must be disappointed with how things turning out now in Malaysia. Religious zealots , fanatical Ultra Malays. This man during his lifetime is really a stuff of legends. He was still drinking whiskey until his last days and yet prayed religiously 5 times a day. He's a good Malay model. He didn't discriminate other races. In fact I once read, when a PAS Mullah came to visit him in his house one early morning , the late Tunku had just finished drinking one shot of whiskey, that was his daily routine fix after his morning prayers. PAS Mullah was stunned but kept his own counsel due to his respect for the Malaysian independence hero. If all Malays are like the late late Tunku , then I believe all races in Matland would co exist in harmony.
Ifyou are following camelrider logic you are not really a human being intellect wise. This applies to all 3 religion of that dumb book

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about u but Singapore doesn't feel like it belongs to sinkies anymore,I feel like an alien in my own country,like we are just extras and side courses and FTS are the main attraction
Precisely had the Cheenas ruled Malaysia it’s fate will be exactly the same as Sinkies , sold to foreigners ...can you imagine even Pinoys and Burmese are lording over local born

chinks had always mismanaged the advantages given to them

Thank god , m&ds are in charge of Malaysia ,thus Malaysians dignity still intact , they get their EPF (our CPF )when they reach 55 , all medical and surgery subsidised only at RM1 , almost everyone drives a car ...houses remain at 999 leasehold , people are rich but the government is poor whreas every Sinkie living hand to mouth while Temasek gamble with our monies and loses every time ...opposition are never bankrupted and UMNO did lose a GE , all these would never never happen in Sinkieland

Majullah m&ds , Majullah Malaysia

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays can't do shit in Malusia. Look at Durians, fruit of the land, the chinese make it a multi million industry just by planting it and watch it grow. Malays can't even think of this simple business.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t catch the logic here

Penoys from Philippines are ethnically Malays , they gamble ,they love to eat pork , and many are indeed prostitutes and have every known vice chinks cherish ...are they any better than Malusia m&ds economically or intellectually ?

nope , not at all ...can we than conclude being a Malay Muslim is better off than being Malay christians ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays can't do shit in Malusia. Look at Durians, fruit of the land, the chinese make it a multi million industry just by planting it and watch it grow. Malays can't even think of this simple business.
Frankly I rather have the kampong durian sold at RM7 a kilo than any of those Musang King at RM 30 per kilo

if you have any idea how cheenas grow durians in plantations you will not touch it , 50 % of it will be chemicals ....what grows naturally will be good for you unlike cheenas growing durians artificially for commercial needs , just like Tiongs who poison the very milk drunk by their own babies...never put anything grown by cheenas into your mouth ...jiu Hu kia chinks and Tiongs are pretty much the same crooks in this regards

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This era in sinkie u need to be born rich to feel u are superior if not, u will be slave for a company fill with foreigner workers with 100 yrs exp ahead of sinkie peo who just come out of ns and wage wise only higher than them abit.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Frankly, I never considered Singapore as a first world country. First World cannot be measured by pure economic sense. We lack culturally and there has been no effort to build that part of the house.

As for the part on Malaysia, they have quite a lot of resource they can rely on and hence people see lesser need to develop so fast. Most resource rich nations develop very slowly. They also do not see the need to be first world. Third world countries have a lot of benefits like borrowing money from world Bank and such. Frankly, first world or third world is only a label. The key is how the citizens live and i think middle class Malaysians have it better than Singaporeans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First world... why? Because your beloved highfalutin ah gong said so in his self-aggrandizing memoirs? :rolleyes:

144409._SY475_.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This issue has always puzzled me. None of the traditional reasons people usually cite convinced me why Malaysia lags behind despite numerous natural advantages.

After years of deliberation, I’ve settled on a theory that makes the most sense to me. But first, let’s take a little detour and examine the popular reasons proffered—and why I don’t think they properly explain the lack of development.

More at https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Malaysia-failed-to-develop-into-a-first-world-country-like-Singapore
Only a moron thinks Singapore is a first world country. Are u a moron?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a title. Look at how sinkies suffering living in a "First world" country. Housing and Medical. Just these two enough to wipe off ur live savings! Now look at Msia, May not be first world or perfect but at least their medical, tpt, housing are affordable. A Msian uncle taxi driver once told me cos the Malays are poor the garment will make sure they are taken care off. And the cheena are enjoying the benefits at the expense of the Malays.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer: Islam.

How many Islamic nations are 1st world?
That very much depends on your definition because why are 1st world only in the west and that too Ang Mohs? ...hope you know that 2nd world are commies , and why should they be 2nd just because they are not capitalists ?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That very much depends on your definition because why are 1st world only in the west and that too Ang Mohs? ...hope you know that 2nd world are commies , and why should they be 2nd just because they are not capitalists ?

How many commies are 2nd world? Answer : Only one, and that is CCP and only after they opened up their market and accept capitalism. However, recent Emperor Xi want to reverse that to state control and goes against open market policies initiated by Deng. So CCP in coming future will revert to 3rd world like the rest of commie in the world.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many commies are 2nd world? Answer : Only one, and that is CCP and only after they opened up their market and accept capitalism. However, recent Emperor Xi want to reverse that to state control and goes against open market policies initiated by Deng. So CCP in coming future will revert to 3rd world like the rest of commie in the world.
Are you a frog in the well ? Or a kid who just got an access to the net ?

when one talks about 1st or 3rd world , it’s all about nomenclature