• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why has Malaysia failed to develop into a first world country like Singapore?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a frog in the well ? Or a kid who just got an access to the net ?

when one talks about 1st or 3rd world , it’s all about nomenclature

Well, I didn't know retards like you consider 2nd world include commie like North Korea and Cuba.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
but Islam came into the scenario not through invasion but by marriage , the sultan of malacca married an Indian Muslim trader’ s daughter and changed his name from Parmeshwara to Ishkandder Shah thus converting to Islam
Iskandar Shah/Parameswara married a Moslem princess from Pasai(Indonesia), not an Indian moslem trader’s daughter(during this era, they were commonly dark skinned). Lol. Reality Check - during that era, Fair Skin was the symbol of Beauty. And royalties usually would only marry another royalty(eg. Sultan Mansur Shah married Princess Hang Li Poh). Royalties would only marry a commoner if the commoner is Outstandingly beautiful(or outstandingly intelligent/sexy/BJ), even so, she would usually be a concubine first.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This issue has always puzzled me. None of the traditional reasons people usually cite convinced me why Malaysia lags behind despite numerous natural advantages.

After years of deliberation, I’ve settled on a theory that makes the most sense to me. But first, let’s take a little detour and examine the popular reasons proffered—and why I don’t think they properly explain the lack of development.

More at https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Malaysia-failed-to-develop-into-a-first-world-country-like-Singapore

Create quora account respond there

why link question over there to this forum?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If msia is chinese majority and m&d is minority and in large margin, msia confirm will become first world.

like norkies or viets

or tiongs during century of humiliation or for 5000 years

with feet binding pig trotters slurping tiger penis eating SARS and chink virus spreading super-power!!!!

:o-o:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because they introduce a race based wealth sharing concept and " 5 year plans". Sounds familiar? It's also used in soviet union if you disregard the race part.
Tun Abdul Razak was a closet communist in my opinion.
The quota system stifles growth and malaysia most likely will not achieve its full potential if they continue with this policy.
Data suggest the so called NEP has not achieve its objective and to continue with it will only bring the entire nation down.

that's what the chinks would have you believe

the tiongs also pursue 5 year plans, do the jhk chinks or stinky chinks tell you that? sure as hell they didn't coz that would hurt their tiong super-powa's ego.

the jhk chinks should have been expelled loooong ago and then, not before, not after. a list of talented Muslims from around the world should have been invited in with land, property, no-interest loans for business, startups, factories, inventions and innovations and other attractive incentives handed out to make Malaysia thrive and excel. an entire ecosystem, a thriving ecosystem could have been setup and that would have propelled Malaysia to the next level - by the way, nobody anywhere in the world aspires to a stinkypurean standard of living with one party state, dictatorship, dynastic rule, 158th media, teeny tiny dot sized country without history, heritage, identity, culture, recreation, freedom, democracy, accountability, character, legends, icons, scenery, hospitality, intellectuals, inventions or anything of note.

let's be clear about that.

right now malaysia is just toooo kafir for most Muslims.

with too many kafir jhk chinks ah nehs dan lain-lain. it's horrible and creates a political paralysis.

the country is paralyzed due to the presence of tooooo many kafir mostly kafir jhk chinks. they should have been expelled and dumped in Selat Melaka or stinkypura some 40 years ago , not now. then Malaysia should have invited talented high achieving more motivated Muslims around the world to propel it to higher levels.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hinduism and Buddhism were the religion of Malaya and Java before Islam. So if there is any invading religion, it should be the Islam spread by Arab. If Malays were so interested in getting back to their roots, they should ditch Islam and convert back to Hindu and Buddhist.

Hinduism and Buddhism were invaders's religion.

Islam set the Melayus relatively free.

Even during the dying days of the Ottomans, Aceh received Ottoman military assistance against invaders raiders pirates crooks etc from Europe.

If Melayu want to go back to their roots, they should evict all polytheists and believe in One God and also his Final Revelation that remains unmodified to this day. The only such Holy Book out there.

All other Holy Books went through multiple modifications leaving them a mess and not worth following

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the late Tunku Abdul Rahman if he still alive, he must be disappointed with how things turning out now in Malaysia. Religious zealots , fanatical Ultra Malays. This man during his lifetime is really a stuff of legends. He was still drinking whiskey until his last days and yet prayed religiously 5 times a day. He's a good Malay model. He didn't discriminate other races. In fact I once read, when a PAS Mullah came to visit him in his house one early morning , the late Tunku had just finished drinking one shot of whiskey, that was his daily routine fix after his morning prayers. PAS Mullah was stunned but kept his own counsel due to his respect for the Malaysian independence hero. If all Malays are like the late late Tunku , then I believe all races in Matland would co exist in harmony.

Absurd.

Why should Muslims drink alcohol.

If all kafir in Malaysia were expelled, then I think all races in Malaysia could live in harmony and the country attain greater heights

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I didn't know retards like you consider 2nd world include commie like North Korea and Cuba.
You are clearly a fucctard without an iota of knowledge taking a grandmaster like myself , not worth my time ; fuck off please

The Second World was the so-called Communist Bloc: the Soviet Union, China, Cuba and friends. The remaining nations, which aligned with neither group, were assigned to the Third World.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_World
1603717384283.jpeg

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Hanslesley73 post: 3254937

Sam was right , dealing with morons in this forum is getting quite cumbersome

Malay sultans accepted Hinduism and Buddhism from India but would not marry a Muslim from India and convert ? Because they are dark skinned this moron says !!!!

Do fucktatds of single digitEd brain who are inbred ignormous morons excercise at least some common sense or not ?

I am not gonna argue whether Parameshwara chose his bride on the basis of colour of her skin since we don’t know how dark Parmeshwara himself is , but since he bore a keling name , it’s a good chance that he is

but one thing for sure , despite China’s emperor sending his own daughter and 500 others for the fucking pleasure of the m&d sultan , the sultan never converted to eating Babi Nor he would marry chinks no matter how bleached they are

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the closet pappies blindly accepting SG is first world because ah gong LKY said so. Find reason say why Msia bad sg better. Sad these quora nerds. :rolleyes:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="Nice-Gook, post: 3255095, member: 5305"]Malay sultans accepted Hinduism and Buddhism from India but would not marry a Muslim from India and convert ? Because they are dark skinned this moron says !!!!
Do fucktatds of single digitEd brain who are inbred ignormous morons excercise at least some common sense or not ?
Were you talking to the mirror, ah neh?
If you were to read the True story of the great Malay Beauties during those times(eg. Mahsuri from Patani), none of them looked like smelly Ah Neh. I know you wanted so much to promote smelly India n link it to Singapore's beginnings. Sorry to disappoint you with TRUTH. If you refer to the REAL history, Hinduism was more like Sanskrit traditions and cultures, just look at Thailand which was known as Siam during that Era too. As far as what is written in all History of the sultans in that Era, Ive not heard of any sultan marrying Princess Tangachi Armpiitiprataputtumayam during that Era. But yes, Hang Li Poh was part of the fleet with Admiral Zheng He(he's a Chinese moslem eunuch), and she did convert into Islam when she married Sultan Mansur Shah.

There was, however, a very rich merchant from India called Mani Purindam that came to Malacca Much Later After Parameswara was dead. It was during the beginning of Islamisation, he married Tun Ratna, the daughter of the king then(who was actually the son or grandson of Parameswara).

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Hanslesley73, post: 3255143

let some fucktards wallow in ignorance if they want to ; who am I to educate such animals ? But for folks who knows better , the largest ancient Hindu and Buddhist Temples , like the Angkor Watt and Borobodhur is in Indonesia and Cambodia .. hence the entire region of SEA was under Indian control , even the scripts of written languages were and are Indian , till today Bahasa Melayu contains more than 60 % of its roots in Indian languages

Historic Indosphere cultural influence zone of Greater India for transmission of elements of Indian elements such as the honorific titles, naming of people, naming of places, mottos of organisations and educational institutes as well as adoption of Hinduism, Buddhism, Indian architecture, martial arts, Indian music and dance, traditional Indian clothing, and Indian cuisine, a process which has been also aided by the ongoing historic expansion of Indian diaspora.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Indian_influence_on_Southeast_Asia

Southeast Asia was under Indian sphere of cultural influence starting around 290 BC until around the 15th century, when Hindu-Buddhistinfluence was absorbed by local politics. Kingdoms in the southeast coast of the Indian Subcontinent had established trade, cultural and political relations with Southeast Asian kingdoms in Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Malay Peninsula, Philippines, Cambodia and Champa. This led to Indianisation and Sanskritisation of Southeast Asia within Indosphere, Southeast Asian polities were the Indianised Hindu-Buddhist Mandala(polities, city states and confederacies).

• Cœdès, George (1968). Walter F. Vella (ed.). The Indianized States of Southeast Asia. trans.Susan Brown Cowing. University of Hawaii Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-0368-1.
  • Lokesh, Chandra, & International Academy of Indian Culture. (2000). Society and culture of Southeast Asia: Continuities and changes. New Delhi: International Academy of Indian Culture and Aditya Prakashan.
  • R. C. Majumdar, Study of Sanskrit in South-East Asia
  • R. C. Majumdar, India and South-East Asia, I.S.P.Q.S. History and Archaeology Series Vol. 6, 1979, ISBN 81-7018-046-5.
  • R. C. Majumdar, Champa, Ancient Indian Colonies in the Far East, Vol.I, Lahore, 1927. ISBN 0-8364-2802-1
  • R. C. Majumdar, Suvarnadvipa, Ancient Indian Colonies in the Far East, Vol.II, Calcutta,
  • R. C. Majumdar, Kambuja Desa Or An Ancient Hindu Colony In Cambodia, Madras, 1944
  • R. C. Majumdar, Hindu Colonies in the Far East, Calcutta, 1944, ISBN 99910-0-001-1Ancient Indian colonisation in South-East Asia.
  • R. C. Majumdar, History of the Hindu Colonization and Hindu Culture in South-East Asia
  • Daigorō Chihara (1996). Hindu-Buddhist Architecture in Southeast Asia. BRILL. ISBN 90-04-10512-3.
  • K.P. Rao, Early Trade and Contacts between South India and Southeast Asia (300 B.C.-A.D. 200), East and West
Vol. 51, No. 3/4 (December 2001), pp. 385-394

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st world is a club of pro-western democratic cuntries with high per capita gdp where dynastic, totalitarian, autocratic succession in leedership is not tolerated nor welcum. japan is first asian cuntry that qualifies as it sextisfies all basic requirements of an oecd cuntry: mostly per capita high incum, high human development index. south korea is next after it becums democratic by abandoning dictatorship and achieving high per capita gdp. but it’s not about per capita gdp alone. otherwise cuntries like monaco, saudi arabia, uae, qatar would have qualified. in the oecd list of cuntries, sg is conspicuously absent. thus sg is not considered by oecd cuntries as 1st world despite her sextremely high per capita gdp as it still has questionable dynastic political aspirations and below average human development index. for the latter category, all you have to do is look at the long lines for hello kitty toys, cheap phones, poor driving skills, fights at eateries, sex at staircases, upskirt and downblouse incidents on a daily basis, a national university of sex where sex crimes prevail despite convictions (with non-deterent, short, lenient sentences). what a joke.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="Nice-Gook, post: 3255159, member: 5305"]
Southeast Asia was under Indian sphere of cultural influence starting around 290 BC until around the 15th century, when Hindu-Buddhistinfluence was absorbed by local politics. Kingdoms in the southeast coast of the Indian Subcontinent had established trade, cultural and political relations with Southeast Asian kingdoms in Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Malay Peninsula, Philippines, Cambodia and Champa.
I see that you have been trying very hard to link India into the early formation of Singapore, even with your misinformation that Singapura was named by an Indian. Lol. My friend, Sanskrit is the basic foundation of many languages, one of which is Malay. Hinduism/Buddhism Culture was practiced amongst the ancient Malays and Siam- yes, it was more a Culture due to Sanskrit influence(just like how we embrace American culture to some extent, but Singaporeans are not Americans). You do not see nor hear about Indian princess/daughter of Indian moslem trader marrying the king in that Era. In fact, it is highly unlikely. During those times, common people do not travel much. Hence, the idealisation of beauty is pretty much restricted on the localised women. During that Era, there were many Orang Laut - they are generally unattractive, of a darker skin and lived at the coastal regions of Malay Peninsula. The women were not considered attractive due to their darker skin colour. Hence, during that Era, women with a fairer complexion was very much appreciated(eg, Princess Hang Li Poh was obviously very fair). What is the likelihood of a king/prince then to choose an Indian trader's daughter to marry when he had ample supply of fair skinned Beauty, even Princesses from Pasai/Indonesia and China? Zilch.
During the period of Islamisation(much later, mid 14th century), there was a rich Indian Merchant who was very good in curry favouring the King called Mani Purindam, so much so that the King married him to his daughter Tun Ratna. They later have a son - Raja Kassim. Due to their mixed marriage, they produced more attractive offsprings with sharper facial features. Tun Ali also was also a descendant of this union.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Hanslesley73 Is obviously a clone who got fucked by me earlier and now trying to redeem himself , and I have a good guess who indeed you are

okie ,let’s give you the benefit of doubt and let me stuff your own arguments into your own mouth

you assume that Malay royalties only married someone who is fair and pretty , do you have any proof that the Indian Muslim merchant daughter is neither pretty nor fair ? Prove your point !

India did win the most world beauty contest among the world nations ... and even lately the current sultan of Johore ‘ s mother was a Scottish which doesn’t fit your argument that only royalty must marry royalties , not even prince Harry of Buckingham who married a black actually , will testify against your fucken claim

again to the matter of , the sultan having married the chink Hang Li Poh , obviously the m&d sultan must have treated this fair looking cheena , perhaps ugly as well ,nothing more than a prostitute or at best a call girl because the offsprings who were termed the Peranakan were or are far removed from being royalties or anything close to the palace or why they need to live in a hill called Bukit Cina?...Yes ! The subsequent broods that came out of the liaison between m&ds and chinks such as Li Poh Ling were simply bastards called the Peranakan who were no royalties at all who were actually ostracised and banned to live in a Bukit like bastardised children

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Hanslesley73 Is obviously a clone who got fucked by me earlier and now trying to redeem himself , and I have a good guess who indeed you are
okie ,let’s give you the benefit of doubt and let me stuff your own arguments into your own mouth
Only a Genuine Idiot Ah Neh would compare the Royalties' practices of this Era to the Royalties of the 14th century.