• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Chinese Burn And Waste Stuff?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Young man, cool down. Don't be so hot headed. Stay calm and read my post properly.

old man , stay cool and post properly .... what do you mean by this.....

" Muwhahahahaha! You are the stupid one! Looks like you are still very young, otherwise you would have known this " , " You want the truth? You cannot handle the truth " , " Told you. You got problem already.
You're just so hypersensitive aren't ya " ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ANG MOH GHOSTS ARE ROMANTIC , SEE ???

Righteous Brothers - UNCHAINED MELODY - GHOST dex2oo8 16 videos Subscribe Subscribed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEwR9_Sy_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-T...tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjaPxv2tlmA..... ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjaPxv2tlmA dont forget chinese ghost also got their own version of love story ...not only angmo ghost ...by the way regardless of angmo ghost or chinese ghost....all ghost are not real

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
u fucking xtian freak,

no need to twist and turn :oIo::oIo: dare say but no guts to admit.

oops i forgot, u r a keling shit. keling shit are famous for their twisting and turning :oIo::oIo::oIo: need to borrow KNNBCCB's revolver to deal with scums like u.

Er, what's there to admit? I did not say/write that Buddhists burn rubbish? You are the one trying to twist the words.

If it makes you happy, I am referring to Taoists and their practice of open burning, not Buddhists. Happy?

First, ya called me xtian freak - wrong.

2nd, ya called me keling shit - wrong again.

Third time lucky?

Cheers!

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo, we are not interested in your self-deduced enlightenment theories that culminates into insensitive remarks towards others. Just show some tolerance and STFU. :oIo:

If you have the time, read this book entitled "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albiom. Very light reading.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to deny. xtian keling shit means xtian keling shit. btw does it make it better if your comments are directed to taoist instead of buddist? you are still a cheebye asshole keling shit for saying so. fucking hypocrite xtians!

Don't know if it makes it better, but it does make it correct.

And it doesn't change anything else.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo, we are not interested in your self-deduced enlightenment theories that culminates into insensitive remarks towards others. Just show some tolerance and STFU. :oIo:

What self-induced enlightenment ........?

Observe the facts. And speak the truth. That's insenstive?

Saying an age-old superstitious practice inconveniences the general public is insensitive?

Ok. It's better than being ignorant.

Cheers!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
old man , stay cool and post properly .... what do you mean by this.....

" Muwhahahahaha! You are the stupid one! Looks like you are still very young, otherwise you would have known this " , " You want the truth? You cannot handle the truth " , " Told you. You got problem already.
You're just so hypersensitive aren't ya " ?

Sigh! If you still cannot get it then what else can I do to make a young man understand. Try reading this again.

We Chinese burnt gold, silver papers and give offerings to the Ghost durng this month so that all our fellow citzens regardless of Race, Language or Religion can live through the month in Peace and Harmony with our fellows citzens returning from the Nether World.
When the Gates of the Nether World opens these souls have to be appeased. Who is going to do it? You Christian, or you Muslim or you Aethist or you whatever reiligion?
We have a greater responsibility then you fellow citizens could possibly fathom. You weep for the poor child who has asthma. While the sickness of the poor child is tragic, what we do probably saves lives.
While our action are grotesque and incomprehensible to you people, it saves lives.
You people don't want the truth because deep down you don't talk about it in places but parties, you people want us to make the offerings. You need us to make the offerings.
We Chinese make these offerings protecting everybody. You people use these offerings as a punch line against us.
We Chinese have neither the time nor the inclinations to explain ourselves to you people who rises and sleep under the very blanket of protectiion we Chinese provide; and then question the manner we provide them.
We rather you people just say "Thank You" and be on your way.
Otherwise, we Chinese suggest you people take up the responsibility and make the offerings yourself.
Either way we Chinese don't give a damn what you people are entitled to.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

We Chinese burnt gold,...........................

.................under the very blanket of protectiion we Chinese provide; and then question the manner we provide them.
Otherwise, we Chinese suggest you people take up the responsibility and make the offerings yourself.

Friend:

I believe you have a lot of your facts wrong.

There are millions of Chinese who are also Muslims, Christians, Buddhits, and Atheists. None of these burn garbage openly in public.

Who is going to protect the Chinese babies drinking melamine fortified milk? Other chinese burning stuff?

No one is going to say "Thank you" to people who have no respect for humanity.

Chinese don't give a damn about others? Then why are they faking and copying everything else made by others?

Change my friend, change.

Cheers!

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah the truth? The truth is you are a self-indulgent insensitive prick. :oIo:

What self-induced enlightenment ........?

Observe the facts. And speak the truth. That's insenstive?

Saying an age-old superstitious practice inconveniences the general public is insensitive?

Ok. It's better than being ignorant.

Cheers!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sigh! If you still cannot get it then what else can I do to make a young man understand. Try reading this again.

We Chinese burnt gold, silver papers and give offerings to the Ghost durng this month so that all our fellow citzens regardless of Race, Language or Religion can live through the month in Peace and Harmony with our fellows citzens returning from the Nether World.
When the Gates of the Nether World opens these souls have to be appeased. Who is going to do it? You Christian, or you Muslim or you Aethist or you whatever reiligion?
We have a greater responsibility then you fellow citizens could possibly fathom. You weep for the poor child who has asthma. While the sickness of the poor child is tragic, what we do probably saves lives.
While our action are grotesque and incomprehensible to you people, it saves lives.
You people don't want the truth because deep down you don't talk about it in places but parties, you people want us to make the offerings. You need us to make the offerings.
We Chinese make these offerings protecting everybody. You people use these offerings as a punch line against us.
We Chinese have neither the time nor the inclinations to explain ourselves to you people who rises and sleep under the very blanket of protectiion we Chinese provide; and then question the manner we provide them.

old man , read my post again ...what gates you talking about ? bill gates ? theres no gate to open in the first place ..you can go on and on to justify your stupidlity ..who need offering when in fact theres no one to collect your self delusion offers ( maybe theres some ah neh and ah tiong waiting to pick up your " offering " ) . chinese make offering to protect everybody ? then why are there accident on the road everyday ? who need your offering ? all the things you offer just make yourself feel good ...thats about it . thats what i call self-delusion . old man , of course you dont give a dam what ppl think about your cults if not you wont be polluting the air and littering all over the streets...because of your delusion, selfishness and inconsiderate behaviour your cult cause so many problems ...and you still want to talk about peace and harmony ? go get a mirror now .

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think don't insist on unproven things you believe are right for everybody else who doesn't believe. Keep your belief to to yourself and practise anything that don't cause people harm or annoyance, especially in public.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think don't insist on unproven things you believe are right for everybody else who doesn't believe. Keep your belief to to yourself and practise anything that don't cause people harm or annoyance, especially in public.

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs

Still the same ethic expected. Don't cause harm, annoyance or inconvenience to others in public.

M

Mdm Tang

Sorry but you see, not all Chinese burn stuff in public, but all who burn stuff in public are Chinese. See?

bro , Not true , Japanese also do it in the public , see !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Japanese Penis Festival

More respectfully known as the ‘Japanese Fertility Festival’, but let’s not beat around the bush here, this is a bizarre matsuri that is full of phallic shaped sweets, giant wooden penises and rice cakes as hard as canon balls.

So if you are easily offended, under the legal age to view this sort of stuff or don’t want to suffer my awful puns, you would be well advised to steer clear. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Okay, with that out the way, let’s get stuck into quite possibly the most exciting Japanese festival you could possibly plunge yourself into – the Penis Festival! Video of the day included at the end of this post!

http://gakuranman.com/japanese-penis-festival/

M

Mdm Tang

Japanese Festival Of The Steel Penis

http://www.spaciousplanet.com/world/guide/japanese-festival-of-the-steel-penis

Well ... it started like this ... there was a young bride that was haunted by a demon in her vagina. She was married twice ... and each time on her wedding night the demon castrated her new husband.

Desperate she sought the help of a local blacksmith who fashioned a steel penis. It worked .... the demon broke his teeth on the device and the problem was solved.

The Kanamara Matsuri (かなまら祭り literally - Festival of the Steel Phallus) is an annual fertility festival held at Kanayama shrine in Kawasaki. Kanayama shrine has long been associated with fertility and sexual health. In the old days prostitutes used to go to the shrine to pray for protection from STDs.

These days the Kanamara Matsuri is a light hearted event held the first Sunday in April. There are penis shrines paraded though the streets and penis shaped candy and vegetables. The event seems popular with local cross dressers.