• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Cantonese dog @iamnobody ownself busted ADULTERER aka 小三 and own women open leg big big yet attacked hokkien virgin as 小三 chicken public toilet ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you forgot to add ...
MISTRESS+short+gif.gif
That’s your self admitted 荡妇aka Cantonese dirty slut prostitute mother that gave you four fathers as their mistress pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest nick @gsbslut Cantonese dog agmeng always use my particulars to create slut nicks and stories to win in his pathetic Cantonese dog life. Pui!

Thread 'AMA : hello everyone i am gsbslut'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ama-hello-everyone-i-am-gsbslut.362115/
Post in thread 'what do u think of a woman who come into sammyboy forum and self declare to be a virgin without a single shred of evidence?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...-single-shred-of-evidence.362172/post-4003427

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS YOUR MEDICAL EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY??? YOU ARE A SCANMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE MEDICALLY THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS ??? YOU CANTONESE DOG SELF ADMITTED SON OF 荡妇 AKA DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE ARE A LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SCAMMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND YET ABUSING ME AS ONE AND THAT’S WHY YOU HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME. AND SHAMELESS CANCER KEEP REPEATING LIES THAT I DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN IT’S YOU DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!
These Cantonese dogs are like rapists demand you open leg let them rape to prove to them virgin Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Cantonese dogs are like rapists demand you open leg let them rape to prove to them virgin Knnbccb
Two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin want to cause me stress and cancer is called human meh? Of course not is called inhuman dogs

Post in thread 'what do u think of a woman who come into sammyboy forum and self declare to be a virgin without a single shred of evidence?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...-single-shred-of-evidence.362172/post-4004170

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin want to cause me stress and cancer is called human meh? Of course not is called inhuman dogs

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...-single-shred-of-evidence.362172/post-4004170
play victim mentality is like that one lah
To these inhuman Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc they smear and abuse you and you get chronic stress and cancer it’s called just too bad, not their fault, none of their business and that’s why they and their women should suffer gangrape and the resulting stress as karma. Pui!
And of course you state facts of Cantonese dogs hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is called you play victim. See how cruel Cantonese dogs are? They do crimes to you and you are the real victim of their crimes and their shameless dog mouth can say you play victim Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hide in rat hole spamming to win last word. Go to my Facebook to win you Cantonese dog son of self Admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE YOU ARE BUSTED LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. I AM NOT PLAYING VICTIM BUT UNFORTUNATE REAL VICTIM OF YOUR DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These+phrases+are+bare+assertions.jpg

Just saying I am a virgin is NOT a fact. It's simply a BARE ASSERTION, without providing the real evidence to support and prove the assertion for it to become a FACT.
@gsbslut Cantonese dog son of self admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE DON’T CHANGE TOPIC did you hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin? Am I your victim of crimes? I play what victim? What kind of bare assertion is this that I play victim? You do crimes to me for years causing me immense chronic stress and precancer and cancer is called scientific research fact. What ccb Cantonese dog bare assertion is that say your victim of defamation crimes play victim? 广东狗真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 5 of this thread.

Only bare assertion of virginity and circular reasoning.

Still no evidence provided.
And don’t act blur the same question apply to you. Did you hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin? Am I your victim of crimes? What Ccb Cantonese dog entitlement is this that your victim of abuse and defamation crimes have to prove to you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PINFactvsFiction.png

It looks like GANSIOKBIN's bare assertion of virginity is based on FICTION and NOT FACTS.
You cancer Cantonese Chicken and son of chicken tell lies hide in rat hole do defamation crime to Gansiokbin again that I have no evidence when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT IS NOW PROVEN :

1. GANSIOKBIN CANNOT AND/OR REFUSED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF HER BARE ASSERTION OF VIRGINITY.

2. GIVEN HER QUESTIONABLE CREDIBILITY, ONE HAS TO SERIOUSLY DOUBT HER OTHER CLIAMS IN THIS FORUM W.R.T. HER SACKING FROM SFC DUE TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

3.HER OTHER BARE ASSERTIONS OF MEN WHISTLING AT HER, NEIGHBOURS HARASSING HER ARE ALSO VERY QUESTIONABLE GIVEN HER PROPENSITY TO MAKE BARE ASSERTIONS WITH CONSISTENT CIRCULAR REASONINGS.
And circular reasoning is you cancer repeat lies when everything on SFC whatever you said above have been answered but you pretend not answered and repeat lies again and again just like how you repeat lies there is no evidence when you are criminal and I am your victim of defamation crimes no need to prove to you criminal but you can take up my virginity test challenge and I will then sacrifice my human right to prove to you and send you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT to jail. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop trolling. You should know better than anyone else that once you provide REAL MEDICAL EVIDENCE of your virginity, no one would dare to accuse you of slut, whore and mistress any longer.

Your inability and/or wilful refusal to provide REAL MEDICAL EVIDENCE is causing damage to your own credibility in this Forum.
Tsk tsk tsk do crimes to me and demand your victim of crimes to sacrifice my human right to open leg to prove virginity while you sit back on your sofa and enjoy show and call it my wilful refusal when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Knnbccb Malaysian Cantonese dog son of self admitted DIRTY SLUT obviously your mother open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard criminal bully dog abused people to death think you are so smart so successful Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her dishonorable behaviour extends to even putting her mother in a home instead of taking care of her personally at home. She rather spend her time in travelling up and down Singapore and Johore Bahru than showing care and concern to her mother who gave birth to her.

Is she that busy or unable to take care of her mother? Doesn't look like to me. GANSIOKBIN IS REALLY A HEARTLESS CREATURE. A DISGRACRFUL DAUGHTER.
Dishonest dishonorable Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes repeating lies that I send my mother to nursing home to win. 说谎精is you as usual whatever Cantonese dogs accused me is always what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.