• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Cantonese dog @musclepower don’t attack women that open leg sell nude buy Porsche or fake kena thrown eggs as chicken 凤姐 while did that to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @musclepower after doing evil to me with his Cantonese dog son of chicken pride got the cheek to mock me as damsel in distress woh. 广东狗的骄傲! 真小人!
Ya I am in distress by your @musclepower Cantonese dog persecution for years and my precancerous cells are definitely in part attributed to you. I wish you Cantonese dogs that did evil to me for years - and still doing with Cantonese dog son of prostitutes pride - crushed to death in a million pieces and burnt in hell forever.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am in distress by your @musclepower Cantonese dog persecution for years and my precancerous cells are definitely in part attributed to you. I wish you Cantonese dogs that did evil to me for years - and still doing with Cantonese dog pride - crushed to death in a million pieces and burnt in hell forever.
When will you be full blown cancer and die in slow pain? We can't wait.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you should be 鸡姐,you this kind of low class chicken is not a 凤.
CHICKEN is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkie Cantonese dog has been making multiple loud knocks too. Same Cantonese trait to hide in rat hole abuse me is how these vicious dogs win in life!
But of course the victim of Cantonese abuse has to be strong kind forgiving smart clever AND DO WELL IN LIFE DESPITE CANTONESE DOGS DEPRIVING YOU OF SLEEP AND PEACE BY DEFAMATION WHISTLES AND KNOCKS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course the victim of Cantonese abuse has to be strong kind forgiving smart clever AND DO WELL IN LIFE DESPITE CANTONESE DOGS DEPRIVING YOU OF SLEEP AND PEACE BY DEFAMATION WHISTLES AND KNOCKS
Victim of abuse for years one person has to fight one million dogs and still do well in life!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkie Cantonese dog has been making multiple loud knocks too. Same Cantonese trait to hide in rat hole abuse me is how these vicious dogs win in life!
So proud Hongkie Cantonese dog see woman live alone can bully song song made loud knocks at 2 plus am can feel like winner in life liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So proud Hongkie Cantonese dog see woman live alone can bully song song made loud knocks at 2 plus am can feel like winner in life liao.
I swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on loud knocks from above now. Not like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower attack hokkien virgin as chicken dare not swear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim of abuse for years one person has to fight one million dogs and still do well in life!
Walk away didn’t I? Move house didn’t I? And not once but many times! These vicious dogs obviously want to persecute me to death!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same as Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower see me woman can defame and abuse me as chicken 凤姐song song to feel like a winner while dare not swear if I am a virgin he dies a violent death. Isn’t it?