• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are so many old people (abv 40yo) in Singapore so pathetic?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These people above 40 years old, why are they so pathetic? Most of them can't write a proper sentence in English and have a thoroughly third world mindset. They have no knowledge of science, medicine, technology, philosophy and democracy.

Most of them work in dead end jobs their entire life - cleaners, hawkers, office assistants.

Everytime I visit a hawker centre in Singapore, it is always the same rude service. The entire shopfront is in English, so is the menu, but if you speak English to them, they give you dirty looks or reply to you in Mandarin. Most can't even take a proper order in English.

Why can't you order food at a hawker centre in English in Singapore where the shopfront and menu is entirely in English?

Then they will yell at you "Xiao di" as loud as possible to boost their fragile little egos.

I used to play with them by yelling real loud "ah soh/ah pek" or "oh you can't speak english illiterate trash?" etc.

But I don't even visit hawker centre these days, I pay a little bit more for upmarket food courts or cook myself. I got quite sick of buying food from these third world animals.

They disgust me.

I understand that most of these people have a third world upbringing and lack of education. But how can they be so delusional, petty, insecure and pathetic?

Everytime I look at one of these old wrinkly third world rats, I can't help but feel disgusted.

If you are above 40yo, share your insights here. :oIo:

Your basic assumption is wrong here. Singaporeans do not speak english. What they speak is essentially pidgin. In a normal "english" sentence that they utter, you will find smatterings of hokkien, malay, etc. Not to mention the accent, pronounciation, emphasis are all off too. The govt. has indoctrinated the citizens and con the world into thinking we are an english speaking country. Not true. Most of this so call english speaking people are not native english speakers anyway, They speak mandarin or hokkien at home, and use englsih 20% of the time, or at work.

Contrast this to a native of US, UK, Australia, etc. Most do not have another tongue that they speak at home. English is usually the only language they know. While its true that there are different accents among these countries, in general when they visit among these countries, they understand immediately what is said. Many of my western friends who visit S'pore go thru an initial culture shock when they speak to a sinkie. They were told Sinkies speak english, but than they have to really focused to try and get the gist what the sinkie just said to them.

Sinkies may be able to read and write english (even the latter is suspect), but what they speak is not english. The PAP should and the people should stop lying to themselves. In my opinion, their spoken english is akin to Jamaican and other such pidgin versions.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people above 40 years old, why are they so pathetic? Most of them can't write a proper sentence in English and have a thoroughly third world mindset. They have no knowledge of science, medicine, technology, philosophy and democracy.

Most of them work in dead end jobs their entire life - cleaners, hawkers, office assistants.

Everytime I visit a hawker centre in Singapore, it is always the same rude service. The entire shopfront is in English, so is the menu, but if you speak English to them, they give you dirty looks or reply to you in Mandarin. Most can't even take a proper order in English.

Why can't you order food at a hawker centre in English in Singapore where the shopfront and menu is entirely in English?

Then they will yell at you "Xiao di" as loud as possible to boost their fragile little egos.

I used to play with them by yelling real loud "ah soh/ah pek" or "oh you can't speak english illiterate trash?" etc.

But I don't even visit hawker centre these days, I pay a little bit more for upmarket food courts or cook myself. I got quite sick of buying food from these third world animals.

They disgust me.

I understand that most of these people have a third world upbringing and lack of education. But how can they be so delusional, petty, insecure and pathetic?

Everytime I look at one of these old wrinkly third world rats, I can't help but feel disgusted.

If you are above 40yo, share your insights here. :oIo:

ah qua ji by, wat's wrong when uncle call u xiao di? nothing wrong wat?!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see what I mean? Self esteem is so low they have to over compensate. :rolleyes:

You must be kidding me. So many of them can't even speak a darn word in English yet their shop fronts and menus are in English.

40 or 80, bottom line is I did not have a third world upbringing, growing up in some slums squeezing a room with 5 people, malnutritioned and skinny, stuck with a third world mentality for life.

Neither did I drop out of Secondary school because I can't write a single sentence properly. And neither did I work for 1k/mth my entire life driving cab, cleaning floors, working as a hawker, like an illiterate donkey.

Typical third world trashy illiterate gangster behaviour. :rolleyes:

I have stopped going to hawker centres but if anyone should scram, it should be your useless illiterate donkey ass.

Look at how these people are proving my point?

Are you tonychat or tonychat's uncle ?
:eek::p:biggrin::oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is no secret that younger white-collar FTs displace older Singaporeans from the workforce. A very large proportion of these FTs will work here for between 10-20 years before going back home. They will then be replaced by a new batch of young FTs. And again a new batch of Singaporeans will be displaced from their jobs.

As long as the PAP is in power, this vicious cycle against Singaporeans will continue unabated. In fact, if more FTs are allowed in as the PAP wishes, instead of 40-something Singaporeans being disaffected, even 30-something Singaporeans will be affected.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't blame mehmeh lah..he was abuse sexually by leetahbar...tats explain his bitterness...

You got to be kidding me. I have more muscle in one arm than he has in his entire body.

Have you ever seen a hamster abusing a cat? :rolleyes:

[*]I absolutely believe you did not have third world upbringing coz with mindset like yours, you probably had none. I suspect you may had been abused by over 40s when you were young. Poor s.o.b.

Impossible, by the time I was born, things like this have ceased to happen.

But such stuff were quite common in before 60s or even 70s. Kids were sold to strangers because parents didn't want them, and some of the women or men who were sold were even raped and molested by their "adopted father" and etc.

Utterly third world and beastly behaviour, typical of those illiterate third world trash.

ah qua ji by, wat's wrong when uncle call u xiao di? nothing wrong wat?!

An illiterate donkey like yourself won't understand manners or reason. Just call you a third world illiterate ah pek and you will start foaming at your mouth, shaking your fists. And I am not even being rude but merely speaking the truth. :rolleyes:

What is wrong? What is wrong is learning some manners, eating some food, growing some spine, getting an education and stop being an obscene disgusting useless third world low wage donkey.

What is right? Buying 4d every week, working in dead end jobs your whole life, speaking in your indecipherable pidgin English, not having a spine, and being a skinny wrinkly little twig.

In your world that is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
E

Emperor Palpatine

So how was the feeling like to be assed by the OA? :biggrin:
And why have you stopped reporting posts? No balls?
Or you probably knew nothing will be done about it? :biggrin:

It is not difficult to sniff out the senatorabudelai-lan-sai in you you know? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be kidding me. I have more muscle in one arm than he has in his entire body.

Have you ever seen a hamster abusing a cat? :rolleyes:

Impossible, by the time I was born, things like this have ceased to happen.

But such stuff were quite common in before 60s or even 70s. Kids were sold to strangers because parents had no money to feed them, and some of the women who were sold were even raped and molested by their "adopted father" and etc.

Utterly third world and beastly behaviour, typical of those illiterate third world trash.

An illiterate donkey like yourself won't understand manners or reason. Just call you a third world illiterate ah pek and you will start foaming at your mouth, shaking your fists. And I am not even being rude but merely speaking the truth. :rolleyes:

What is wrong? What is wrong is learning some manners, eating some food, growing some spine, getting an education and stop being an obscene disgusting useless third world low wage donkey.

What is right? Buying 4d every week, working in dead end jobs your whole life, speaking in your indecipherable pidgin English, not having a spine, and being a skinny wrinkly little twig.

In your world that is. :rolleyes:

You have great fortune that Clinton666 did not come to knock some sense into you. I sincerely hope you and Clinton666 are not gay buddies :eek::biggrin:

If yes, happy thrusting !!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how was the feeling like to be assed by the OA? :biggrin:
And why have you stopped reporting posts? No balls?
Or you probably knew nothing will be done about it? :biggrin:

It is not difficult to sniff out the senatorabudelai-lan-sai in you you know? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

Who cares if I get banned?

I am not some infantile trash like yourself who lives his life in this forum. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

Like I give a shit if a little twit cum scondary school drop out bans me. :rolleyes::oIo:

S

Sun Ce

Who cares if I get banned?

I am not some infantile trash like yourself who lives his life in this forum. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

Like I give a shit if a little twit cum scondary school drop out bans me.
:rolleyes:

Very well. In that case while you will still get yourself assed, better not let me see you whine ok? :biggrin:

MrSmile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Mehmeh, I'm 50 this year but rest assured I'm not one of those you're describing.

Why don't you come to my beloved country? :smile: It is a safe tourist spot. My police and SWAT team are first class. You don't have to worry about ordering food from non English speaking uncles and aunts. Once your held hostage in a bus, my top sun burnt negotiator will personally deliver food and drinks to you. :smile:

And when you lie dead in a pool of blood, I will be the first to arrive at the scene and smile over your mutilated body. :wink:

G

Gan Ning

Mr Mehmeh, I'm 50 this year but rest assured I'm not one of those you're describing.

Why don't you come to my beloved country?
I'm beginning to think that you are spamming and a clone of MrPerfect, otherwise please clarify yourself or you will share the same fate as him.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh here is a true story. I believe most Sinkies' family are the same.

One old relative of mine went for a blood test and the doctor discovered some serious abnormality in her blood test results. He advised her to go for further tests but she ignored him

Then three years later, she suddenly had a stroke at home. They discovered she had some illness and the blood test three years ago should have shown that. But she didn't care. In the hospital they also discovered she had pancreatic cancer.

And guess what? Even then, her family was still arguing for her to use grass herbs to cure her cancer.

In the hospital, all her relatives came. But no one shed a single tear. In fact, quite a few of these so called "relatives" first words were "I have no money to lend you, so don't ask any money from me". No one even looked sad. Everyone was smilling like a chatlet gathering.

I was the only extended relative who took time off work to visit her daily.

No one even looked sad when we were at her hospital bed and she was literally dying in front of us.

Funeral time. I was the only one who loaned them money (small sum of money few k only) because they were not very well to do.

During the funeral, I was sulking the entire day. No one else even looked a bit sad. In front of her dead body, they gambled, ate peanuts, talked about TV shows, played majhong, just like some chatlet holiday.

A close relative even screamed at me "why you look so sad huh"?

You see how disgusting these third world illiterate assholes are? Seriously screwed up like hell. Total trash really.

I had a funeral around my estate the other day. And whenever I walked past, everyone is laughing, eating peanuts, playing poker cards. Seriously...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my opinion, their spoken english is akin to Jamaican and other such pidgin versions.

at least i understand jamaican accented english. it's consistently poor but consistently comprehensible. singlish, on the other hand, is consistently inconsistent mumbo jumbo.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh here is a true story. I believe most Sinkies' family are the same.

One old relative of mine went for a blood test and the doctor discovered some serious abnormality in her blood test results. He advised her to go for further tests but she ignored him

Then three years later, she suddenly had a stroke at home. They discovered she had some illness and the blood test three years ago should have shown that. But she didn't care. In the hospital they also discovered she had pancreatic cancer.

And guess what? Even then, her family was still arguing for her to use grass herbs to cure her cancer.

In the hospital, all her relatives came. But no one shed a single tear. In fact, quite a few of these so called "relatives" first words were "I have no money to lend you, so don't ask any money from me". No one even looked sad. Everyone was smilling like a chatlet gathering.

I was the only extended relative who took time off work to visit her daily.

No one even looked sad when we were at her hospital bed and she was literally dying in front of us.

Funeral time. I was the only one who loaned them money (small sum of money few k only) because they were not very well to do.

During the funeral, I was sulking the entire day. No one else even looked a bit sad. In front of her dead body, they gambled, ate peanuts, talked about TV shows, played majhong, just like some chatlet holiday.

A close relative even screamed at me "why you look so sad huh"?

You see how disgusting these third world illiterate assholes are? Seriously screwed up like hell. Total trash really.

I had a funeral around my estate the other day. And whenever I walked past, everyone is laughing, eating peanuts, playing poker cards. Seriously...

Life is a journey.......when one approaches the stop sign. It's time to take a well deserved rest.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least i understand jamaican accented english. it's consistently poor but consistently comprehensible. singlish, on the other hand, is consistently inconsistent mumbo jumbo.

Reminds me of an episode in Yes Minister.

New president of certain country coming to visit UK after becoming president there by military coup.

Perm Sec : It's just a tinpot banana republic.

Minister : No, look at that plane, they've got their own airlines.

Perms Sec : It's been rechartered and repainted 7 times over the past year. They call it the mumbo jumbo.