• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are so many old people (abv 40yo) in Singapore so pathetic?

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
I FU right up ur stinking arse and thru ur stinking mouth:oIo: I am 50 and not a bit pathetic:oIo: Who are calling the above 40s useless, uneducated, dirty!:oIo: Ur dad din't screw ur mum to hv u is it:oIo: So u're calling ur self holy child FU!:oIo:

These people above 40 years old, why are they so pathetic? Most of them can't write a proper sentence in English and have a thoroughly third world mindset. They have no knowledge of science, medicine, technology, philosophy and democracy.

Most of them work in dead end jobs their entire life - cleaners, hawkers, office assistants.

Everytime I visit a hawker centre in Singapore, it is always the same rude service. The entire shopfront is in English, so is the menu, but if you speak English to them, they give you dirty looks or reply to you in Mandarin. Most can't even take a proper order in English.

Why can't you order food at a hawker centre in English in Singapore where the shopfront and menu is entirely in English?

Then they will yell at you "Xiao di" as loud as possible to boost their fragile little egos.

I used to play with them by yelling real loud "ah soh/ah pek" or "oh you can't speak english illiterate trash?" etc.

But I don't even visit hawker centre these days, I pay a little bit more for upmarket food courts or cook myself. I got quite sick of buying food from these third world animals.

They disgust me.

I understand that most of these people have a third world upbringing and lack of education. But how can they be so delusional, petty, insecure and pathetic?

Everytime I look at one of these old wrinkly third world rats, I can't help but feel disgusted.

If you are above 40yo, share your insights here. :oIo:

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scum!:oIo:kneel before me and suck the dicks of the elders here scum! :oIo: or lick the CCB of the female elders:biggrin:

How dare he disrespect the (relatively) young. Doesn't he know that old people should all respect young people and bow to pay respects?

Is this fool suffering from Alzehmiers? Speaking of which, Alzehmiers is a scary disease. You could be walking home one day and you suddenly forget your own name and address!

If you are above 40, remember to go for biannual health checks.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone here is below 75. Wtf are you talking about? Arent we coherent enough? You cannot get enough brain smashing here?

You think you can get wisdom and wit from under-40 nitwits like you?

These people above 40 years old, why are they so pathetic? Most of them can't write a proper sentence in English and have a thoroughly third world mindset. They have no knowledge of science, medicine, technology, philosophy and democracy.

Most of them work in dead end jobs their entire life - cleaners, hawkers, office assistants.

Everytime I visit a hawker centre in Singapore, it is always the same rude service. The entire shopfront is in English, so is the menu, but if you speak English to them, they give you dirty looks or reply to you in Mandarin. Most can't even take a proper order in English.

Why can't you order food at a hawker centre in English in Singapore where the shopfront and menu is entirely in English?

Then they will yell at you "Xiao di" as loud as possible to boost their fragile little egos.

I used to play with them by yelling real loud "ah soh/ah pek" or "oh you can't speak english illiterate trash?" etc.

But I don't even visit hawker centre these days, I pay a little bit more for upmarket food courts or cook myself. I got quite sick of buying food from these third world animals.

They disgust me.

I understand that most of these people have a third world upbringing and lack of education. But how can they be so delusional, petty, insecure and pathetic?

Everytime I look at one of these old wrinkly third world rats, I can't help but feel disgusted.

If you are above 40yo, share your insights here. :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scum!:oIo:kneel before me and suck the dicks of the elders here scum! :oIo: or lick the CCB of the female elders:biggrin:

Firstly, interesting choice of nick you have chosen.

Secondly, we have to admit that people above their 40s are indeed last educated than modern yuppies. However , it's more a case of increase in supply rather than yuppies becoming more intelligent.

Nowadays we have sort of clown institutes offering degrees, it will take a moron to flunk out of a typical Business Admin degree.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
our uncles and aunites who helped to bring this country to the 1st world.. I hear your pathetic comment - I feel disgusted..
[/COLOR][/B]

Ha ha. They helped bring this country to first world?

I didn't know you can help bring a country to first world by being illiterate and working in dead end jobs like clerks, cleaners or hawker assistants your whole life.

The government brought Singapore to first world. Some of these trashy people caused so much problems that they had to be solved through tough laws, fines and lots of education. :rolleyes:

One day when you are over 40, then you ask yourself this question...

I hope you realise that whether I am 40 or 80, I will still be literate, educated and have knowledge of science, medicine, technology, philosophy and democracy.

I am not a rude evil third world donkey cum PSLE dropout with half a brain. :rolleyes:

Ur dad din't screw ur mum to hv u is it

My dad had sex with my mom because it was a natural urge of two married person. It all boils down to testosterone and oestrogen.

Of course we all have a natural duty to look after our parents. I strongly advocate that everyone fulfil their natural duty of looking after their parents.

Here, I am talking about rude evil donkeys who are not our parents.

These people are rude, illiterate, incorrigible and frankly just plain pathetic. Laying eyes on them makes one shriek. What a terribly disgusting sight these people are.

Last edited:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you can get wisdom and wit from under-40 nitwits like you?

Of course. If not from where? Third world donkeys who cannot write a single sentence properly?

Get them to learn how to switch on a computer first. Then after that, they can learn that the Earth is round. :rolleyes:

I expect a bow from you soon, old man.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal

you think u write very well meh?

Yes.

u total assets got 1 million or not? u claim to be well educated and eloquent. no money got what use???? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

See what I mean by building castles in the air? Statistically only 1-5% of society are true millionaires. And you keep talking about millionaires, private jet planes, etc like you are drawing in your colouring book.

Infantile. Once you drop out of school at Primary 6 or Secondary 3, your intelligence and maturity is stuck at that level forever. Sad but true fact of life.

By the way, only 10% of people in Singapore have a Bachelors degree. The median income in Singapore is only around 2.4k or so. Most developed countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK have the same median income after tax.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal

you call this writing well??? your intelligence level very high? are you a member of mensa? what did you get for uni grades? what did you do for a levels? want to boast, at least back up with some of your background lah

Sorry but I don't like talking to retards.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for your brother. And how many of his fellow PSLE dropouts have become void deck bums?

Yes. I like to play this game called "guess which year they dropped out of Primary or Secondary school".

I was at a shop being served by a typical rude illiterate donkey the other day. I was looking at her face, observing her non verbal cues; wondering if she dropped out of school at Primary 6 or Secondary 3.

I chose Secondary 3 in the end because she could at least string together a few sentences, although they were in horrible English. If she was only educated to Primary 5, she normally would not be able to join two sentences together.

So I asked her "You dropped out of school at Secondary 3 right"?

She looked surprised.

And after some haggling, I discovered she dropped out of school at Secondary 2.

Dayyyyum! I have gotten quite good at this guessing thing.

Being the gentleman that I am, I walked away wishing her good health in her old age.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
150pxleekuanyewwashingt.jpg

You calling me a third world donkey?

You want a bow from me soon? Does your Papa and Mama even know you are here spouting shit?

Of course. If not from where? Third world donkeys who cannot write a single sentence properly?

Get them to learn how to switch on a computer first. Then after that, they can learn that the Earth is round. :rolleyes:

I expect a bow from you soon, old man.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't knock it. I still want to be able to order my Zi Char in Singlish/Hokien/Singdarin. Don't need Fillipinos or PRC Chinese (try ordering kopi kao to them or chili crab and yes I want to say "chilli crab" in English and have the waitress understand) taking my orders there.

There are some things that we still need Sec 2 dropouts to do for us.

Yes. I like to play this game called "guess which year they dropped out of Primary or Secondary school".

I was at a shop being served by a typical rude illiterate donkey the other day. I was looking at her face, observing her non verbal cues; wondering if she dropped out of school at Primary 6 or Secondary 3.

I chose Secondary 3 in the end because she could at least string together a few sentences, although they were in horrible English. If she was only educated to Primary 5, she normally would not be able to join two sentences together.

So I asked her "You dropped out of school at Secondary 3 right"?

She looked surprised.

And after some haggling, I discovered she dropped out of school at Secondary 2.

Dayyyyum! I have gotten quite good at this guessing thing.

Being the gentleman that I am, I walked away wishing her good health in her old age.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a people that's obsequious to the gahmen not be pathetic? Serfs will always be serfs, no matter how rich they become. The strong and intellectual know the value of volition. They do not need to be told what to do. Because they know better than any self-proclaimed masters or "elites" of society. Singaporeans are only good in one thing: tolerating serfdom. No matter how often and hard you shaft them from behind, they'll just tahan.

Last edited:

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a people that's obsequious to the gahmen not be pathetic? Serfs will always be serfs, no matter how rich they become. The strong and intellectual know the value of volition. They do not need to be told what to do. Because they know better than any self-proclaimed masters or "elites" of society. Singaporeans are only good in one thing: tolerating serfdom.

Only DOGs like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan violate for the sake of violating. And his serfs aka dogs follow suit all the time.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only DOGs like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan violate for the sake of violating. And his serfs aka dogs follow suit all the time.

In case you're wondering if I'm a CSJ apologist, I agree with you here. CSJ is a joke. A typical product of Singaporean society. Singaporeans really CMI.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not quite. I'm leaving for the French capital in Jan 2011. Only goondus stay in Singapore.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infractions: 0/8 (10)

how to interpret this. means he kana ass 2 more times up lorry?

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infractions: 0/8 (10)

how to interpret this. means he kana ass 2 more times up lorry?

loudhailer is a.k.a. cass888

Both nicks are free to post. Why would you wanna ass her? OA already stopped doing that. You can ass her after 1pm. :biggrin: