• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are so many old people (abv 40yo) in Singapore so pathetic?

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i really hope your kids and your would-be employers will treat you the way how you perceived old people will be treated in the society in your pea sized brain...

Nonsensical and naive. :rolleyes:

Well maybe it's an exception for you to side with an asshole like him from the emigration folder. With the infractions that he has also received from other forummers, no further need for explanation required for him insulting old people (abv 40yo). :biggrin:

You are the most pathetic person I have seen.

What kind of loser stalks someone on the internet and bans his "moniker" for months in a row. I can see you writing down my moniker in your note pad, setting your alarm clock so that you can re-ban me once my ban is up.

You can ban my moniker all you like but you are not screwing me, I am out there living my life I couldn't care less about posting here, you are screwing yourself.

What a loser. :rolleyes:

This Mehmeh55 is really an intelligent and educated human being. He can describe losers in such a clear and vivid manner that i really give him two full thumbs up. All the way...!!!:smile::biggrin::smile:

Thank you. I might write a book one day about this.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of loser stalks someone on the internet and bans his "moniker" for months in a row. I can see you writing down my moniker in your note pad, setting your alarm clock so that you can re-ban me once my ban is up.
Oh you can really see huh? Which marvel super hero comic character are you? Can you see which all other assholes that are on my list? :biggrin: Since when do i need an alarm clock when i am online most of the time and multi tasking?

And talking about alarm clock aren't you using it to keep track of your ban
time? :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
will_nobody_give_up_their_seat_for_this_exhausted_uncle_who_has-thumbnail.jpg

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the guy in the top picture - typical old illiterate donkey.

Short, skinny, weak and spineless. Look at how skinny he is, his shoulders are like chicken wings. I have seen primary school girls who are stronger and wiser than he is.

One look and you know he is illiterate. He can't speak a single sentence in English properly despite his entire country running on English.

He most probably grew up in a room with 5 other people, malnutritioned with a thoroughly third world upbringing. He probably ate no meat at all during his puberty, and this malnutrition stunted his growth, leaving him with a girly frame and a tiny weener.

He has never entered the gates of a secondary school. Education to him is not important, playing the lottery is. Despite having being alive for 50 years or so, he has never taken the effort to learn English or learn a skill. He can't switch on the computer himself. He doesn't know what democracy, reasoning, science or technology is.

He is just the typical third world donkey you see in every hawker centre in Singapore. Gee, that is why I stopped going to hawker centres. Would you want to even go within 5m of this thing?

Thoroughly disgusting. Just put a sack of potato on his shoulder and ask him to unload it. He is only good for hard labour.

Last edited: