• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not going to bother with past posts because there is so much crap here that it would take me forever to clear all the shit.

I'll start from today. Deal?
Nope. It’s not fair to me. How difficult it is to remove one year of posts with my name?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i said ginfreely. Can you not do that? If someone insult you can you report to me so i can deal with it?

Can? Thanks.
Why do you pretend not to understand what i say? I know why. Obviously if no one insult me slut hooker how to return insults of sons of hooker.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@Leongsam Start from 2020. Deal?
Hi ginfreely

Are you negotiating some other deal with Sam for you to leave this forum?

Can i just confirm that regardless rhe outcome of those negotiations with Sam that the ceasefire still on?

I will do my best to stop people from attacking you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why do you pretend not to understand what i say? I know why. Obviously if no one insult me slut hooker how to return insults of sons of hooker.
Ok. Sorry i am insecure so I need to double check. So far so good?

I will do my best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not negotiating from a position of power whereas I am. You either accept my deal or face the consequences if you don't.
You are admitting to bully me and expect me to accept a deal that is not fair. Why so fake? Just ban me forever.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
nope you didn’t. the thread is still in trivia section.

BTW the Poll shows overwhelming support for cottonmouth and zero votes for you which means that nobody views you to have an redeeming value whatosever. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW the Poll shows overwhelming support for cottonmouth and zero votes for you which means that nobody views you to have an redeeming value whatosever. :smile:
What to expect from criminals condoning fellow criminals and detest me the justice seeker?

Status
Not open for further replies.