• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed results.

I have received a thanks. But i also have been accused of stirring shit.

Anyway i am going to sleep soon.

You deserve some kind of badge in your honor for this thankless job, one task that nobody cares for.

41HxQE4504L._SX385_.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the history of the world, any policy of appeasement never worked. And it never will. Look at what happened to Great Britain in the 1930s with regards to Nazi Germany.

But then again, it could miraculously work here. So let us pray, hallelujah!:biggrin:

knn
hey BOT

simi hallelujah ?
pray simi ?
you believe in God now ?

or your algorithm tolerance a little out
due to the rain ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me. Those insulting me a virgin a gem hooker mental nutcase are the ones.
Try to ignore them, or just spam them back with their same quotes and after a while, they'll all get tired of it in the end, like this:

tumblr_inline_oos97wXuZO1rf8so2_500.gif

Then we can have some peace in this forum. Otherwise, it'll be just like ISIS vs US and/or China vs US and there's no end in sight.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to ignore them, or just spam them back with their same quotes and after a while, they'll all get tired of it in the end, like this:

tumblr_inline_oos97wXuZO1rf8so2_500.gif

Then we can have some peace in this forum. Otherwise, it'll be just like ISIS vs US and/or China vs US and there's no end in sight.
Nope terrorist @glockman aka @Cottonmouth etc clones have been attacking me since 2013 and never tired of it. It is ok lah @Leongsam has chosen taliban fake peace darkness condoning evil terrorist so be it. It is not as if I make money posting here. Will let karma take care of sons of chickens defaming me a virgin as chicken and village hoe and more. And even after I declare leaving after tonight they are still upping village hoe thread to insult me like what they have been doing for years and disgustingly deny and act innocent.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He condoned cottonmouth impolite defamatory attacks of me means he deserved the same from me
Even if Sam did not take any steps to intervene, if you were able to exercise restraint for 6 months, it may make you look better to continue to ignore him or them forever.
Otherwise, with respect, al your recent messages and post appear to make you look foolish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if Sam did not take any steps to intervene, if you were able to exercise restraint for 6 months, it may make you look better to continue to ignore him or them forever.
Otherwise, with respect, al your recent messages and post appear to make you look foolish.
How many times must I say I already proven to ignore @Cottonmouth for six months from November to May. Stop pretending not to know. Me look foolish? Nope I got brains to do positive things while your kind of sneaky manipulative definition of not foolish to pull down others and call that clever is then real foolish. Just enjoy taliban society kind of cleverness and don’t complain when other terrorist harm you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have followed yr lead putting that infamous forum character on the ignored list function
Ya I am a virgin infamous to be chicken, village hoe, mistress indeed in a taliban society. Whereas you taliban act innocent after attacking me with multiple times of virgin to bait your fellow terrorist to insult me is called innocent. Oh ya your clone @nightsafari up who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread multiple times by asking about strawberry too. So innocent!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am a virgin infamous to be chicken, village hoe, mistress indeed in a taliban society. Whereas you taliban act innocent after attacking me with multiple times of virgin to bait your fellow terrorist to insult me is called innocent. Oh ya your clone @nightsafari up who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread multiple times by asking about strawberry too. So innocent!
I am not a clone. I like strawberries.

Oh and please start your Hokkien history threads again. They were most interesting.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am not a clone. I like strawberries.

Oh and please start your Hokkien history threads again. They were most interesting.
Hey, you're back! I thought we will never see you again. How have you been?

As for "that female hokkien person", she decided to leave the forum after being told off for her unbecoming conduct and deplorable forum etiquette :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, you're back! I thought we will never see you again. How have you been?

As for "that female hokkien person", she decided to leave the forum after being told off for her unbecoming conduct and deplorable forum etiquette :biggrin:
felt like I was wasting a LOT OF TIME going nowhere for a while back then. I hate going nowhere and I hate wasting time.

And too much anger and people taking potshots in the forum. I mean disagree and get upset if you have to, but nothing of value was being exchanged. Just stuff like "I'm right, you're wrong, so there. Now shut up and you're an [insert insult here]"

Allergic to stupidity and foul emotions. Now it's calmed down a bit and people are posting some info.

oh yeah. missed the good chat partners too. Believe it or not I was largely down to 2. You and @tanwahtiu. ahmeng is conspicious to me in the absence of his ahmeng persona.

as for the free gin, I suspect she's still paying some attention to this. Funnily enough I didn't get bad vibes from here despite the madwoman routine. More an attention seeking one. Some other people here are dripping in shit.

Anyway cheers. :thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
felt like I was wasting a LOT OF TIME going nowhere for a while back then. I hate going nowhere and I hate wasting time.

And too much anger and people taking potshots in the forum. I mean disagree and get upset if you have to, but nothing of value was being exchanged. Just stuff like "I'm right, you're wrong, so there. Now shut up and you're an [insert insult here]"

Allergic to stupidity and foul emotions. Now it's calmed down a bit and people are posting some info.

oh yeah. missed the good chat partners too. Believe it or not I was largely down to 2. You and @tanwahtiu. ahmeng is conspicious to me in the absence of his ahmeng persona.

as for the free gin, I suspect she's still paying some attention to this. Funnily enough I didn't get bad vibes from here despite the madwoman routine. More an attention seeking one. Some other people here are dripping in shit.

Anyway cheers. :thumbsup:
If you look at this forum as a destination to while away some spare time, then it ought to not cause too much grief. Since it takes all kinds to make the world, expect all sorts of behaviours in our little ecosystem here.

And yes, insightful info can be had every now and then. I like the education, but I avoid the fluff and the senseless. My brain capacity is too limited, so I need to be selective of what I take in. :biggrin:

@tanwahtiu a good chat partner? Well, that's new!:roflmao:

Glad you're back, I miss your insightful posts on a multitude of topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.