• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
@Leongsam your deal is to remove all defamatory comments of me. Not to allow code name posting defamation of me. How are you going to remove this and malicious comments of me a virgin being 荡妇etc

I've removed all past references. As for what happens from today onwards I leave it to the mods to deal with.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Go to the Changi beach today.
@nd so many mad female dogs there.
Not even one human.

So funny i don't understand..
I also didn't see any SDA there checking covid entry.
Only some birds flying around.
Keep shitzing the ground areas.......

Been like that for weeks.
Initially i didn't notice.
Now i realized must be the Covid virus...........

What a beach...........
Eh dont lah.

Sigh. I see so sayang your effort. Cant bear to delete.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@Leongsam your deal is to remove all defamatory comments of me. Not to allow code name posting defamation of me. How are you going to remove this and malicious comments of me a virgin being 荡妇etc
I think better to stick to old way. Let me go delete anything that has bad offensive words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok i found this.

Ol you dont like me asking you what worda offend you.

Should I delete those posts about offensive words? That one is what you meant me stirring shit?

I will delete it.
Nope don’t delete evidence of you stirring shit. Keep my post and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.