• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she so nasty to everyone? I consider her to be family but it is quite common for family members to break all ties and move to some other country because of a falling out.

So why doesn't she abandon sammyboy and join HWZ or some SG reddit group if she hates all of us to the core?
Simply because you have indulged in her all these while and she abuses your indulgence.

The rest of forum users suffer from her constant abuses, even those who have no idea why they have been abused when words like virgin, slut, mistress, etc are being used to form a post or thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Simply because you have indulged in her all these while and she abuses your indulgence.

The rest of forum users suffer from her constant abuses, even those who have no idea why they have been abused when words like virgin, slut, mistress, etc are being used to form a post or thread.

So should I finally disown her for the sake of the rest of the family members here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she so nasty to everyone? I consider her to be family but it is quite common for family members to break all ties and move to some other country because of a falling out.

So why doesn't she abandon sammyboy and join HWZ or some SG reddit group if she hates all of us to the core?
I did leave for six months but my good name continued to be defamed and that’s why I am back.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I did leave for six months but my good name continued to be defamed and that’s why I am back.

So the only reason you're here is to defend you honor? If that is the case you can leave again and I will instruct all the mods to henceforth remove any posts or threads that speak ill of you. Deal?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk tsk look at how you serial liar act innocent and point your filthy finger at me despite using virgin to bait and stir shit so many times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the only reason you're here is to defend you honor? If that is the case you can leave again and I will instruct all the mods to henceforth remove any posts or threads that speak ill of you. Deal?
Ya I came back to seek justice as I said before. You have to remove all past posts that slander me Very Kind Lady or variation of my name too. DEAL?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
So should I finally disown her for the sake of the rest of the family members here?
Self regulation obviously hasn't worked for her. Singlehandedly, she has wasted so much of the kind moderators' time and effort.

No one comes here to pick a constant fight with others, except her. Other users may fight once in a while, we break off the fight chain and call it a day. She drags forever to the detriment of other users, even abusing the innocent ones in her path of destruction.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Self regulation obviously hasn't worked for her. Singlehandedly, she has wasted so much of the kind moderators' time and effort.

No one comes here to pick a constant fight with others, except her. Other users may fight once in a while, we break off the fight chain and call it a day. She drags forever to the detriment of other users, even abusing the innocent ones in her path of destruction.
Sigh. Bro. Can stay out of it? Thanks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a shameless liar I didn’t come here to pick constant fight, it is you criminals abusing me since years ago from living in jb thead to my threads on learning french Spanish German to learn piano to Hokkien heritage to history to stocks to lunch to pharma to whatever threads.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ya I came back to seek justice as I said before. You have to remove all past posts that slander me Very Kind Lady or variation of my name too. DEAL?

I'm not going to bother with past posts because there is so much crap here that it would take me forever to clear all the shit.

I'll start from today. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.