• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who r the best tenants? Sinkies? Ah Tiong?Ah Nehs? Ang Mos?...etc

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, good observation. I too dont get the whole cash thing,

your sushi exec and family requirement idea is good, will use that when my current tenant leaves my condo, maybe also include in kimchi execs and pray for kimchi girls only :biggrin:

Ang moh like to talk rights, but only those new ones, those old timer who stay in asia for long period i find are not so bad and wont play punk. :biggrin:

Thanks for the interesting read. Could I ask why you need to collect in cash? Other than for tax reasons seems a bit cumbersome.

Here is a suggestion that I found useful. When you advertise, say that it "suits Japanese Executive and family" Once you have Japanese family, the word gets around and they have a closed network. Thereafter lots of referrals once the exiting tenant leaves. Only caution is not to rent to Japanese single males.

Ang Mos are for some reason known for emptying the house especially when they have a dispute with the landlord. They will boldly claim that they have to sell the landlord's chattels to reimburse them for contract shortfalls such as not providing the right ambience as promised i.e.. construction work nearby.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on both counts

Count #1: Not only Amber road Ah neh.. ALL Ah Neh. They think they look like their heroes in Bollywood movies(see how the heroes always stare at the girls and the girls fall for them?) and are therefore very attractive to the opposite sex. But if they really look in the mirror, the truth is probably a gazillion miles away.

Count #2: Staying in India taught me that if an Ah Neh can cheat you, he will not hesitate to do so. In their mindset, its your fault for not taking care of your money and has nothing to do with his character. It happens as a norm over there hence the attitude. He was probably terrified of being sued since you mentioned "would not hesitate to do more". :smile:

Heehee I got two stories to share on Amber road ah neh ...one is my friend told me this Amber road ah neh neighbour staying in the same condo as her always stare at her when she is exercising in the condo gym...she complained to the condo mgt and they told her can't do anything about it as all he did is to stare...and this ah neh is married and when with wife will pretend to look away...

The other Amber road ah neh is my property agent, happened more than 5 years ago...At that time I was doing my loan refinancing and needed a lawyer and she introduced her lawyer husband to handle for me. We agreed on the legal fee and as the law firm was not on the bank panel lawyer, there was extra few hundred on top of the legal fees, which he verbally agreed to absorb.

However, when I received cpf statement, that few hundred was not absorbed and instead deducted from cpf together with the other legal fees. Called cpf and they said can't do anything as I signed and authorise them to deduct cpf for legal fees, no indication of amount on the authorisation form.
The lawyer husband refused to reverse the charges, flatly denied that there was a verbal agreement for him to bear the charges. I called the ah neh property agent and told her to think carefully of the loss of future rental renewal commission and told her I'll not hesitate to do more. She finally did her maths and convinced her husband to reverse out the charges.

To think that this ah neh and her husband even visited my home before, so friendly maciam friends. So, don't think that people visit your home and you visit theirs means real friends hor, these Amber road ah neh scums have no qualms to steal or rob from you while smiling.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks jah, wow how come you wish me luck? you had your fill of dog treats so early in the morning ah? :biggrin:

landlords all want to rent out and collect passive income, me included. we all dont want trouble. shit, urine or whoever

although I still waiting for a sushi or kimchi girl tenants for my condo. I think my neighbors will also be happy :biggrin:

ROFL good luck to you renting out your flat to shit skins then hopefully they all are as clean as your earlier keling tenant. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks jah, wow how come you wish me luck? you had your fill of dog treats so early in the morning ah? :biggrin:

landlords all want to rent out and collect passive income, me included. we all dont want trouble. shit, urine or whoever

although I still waiting for a sushi or kimchi girl tenants for my condo. I think my neighbors will also be happy :biggrin:

Hey hey comeon let's get back to the topic. You claimed that ppl that say shit skins are the worst tenants good luck to them that is telling them you're missing out by not renting to keling tenants which obviously means that you don't think kelings are bad tenants. So that's all good rent your unit to the next keling tenant ok and then come back here to tell us how clean, considerate, generous and promptly he paid the rent on time. I am sure you have the decency to accept this challenge. Comeon you want to break the stereotype don't you? :wink:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waah, jah i think this is the first almost legible posting you've made. what happened? you had some flea treatment? :biggrin:

I have had shit tenants before, didnt have any problem. now is ang mo tenant, so far ok no problem.

If the opportunity presents, I would be very happy to have a shit, urine, pinoy, ang moh, whoever tenant as long as can pay the rent and dont screw up my place :biggrin:

kimchi and sushi girls, esp if look like GG are more than welcome also :biggrin: hehehe

Hey hey comeon let's get back to the topic. You claimed that ppl that say shit skins are the worst tenants good luck to them that is telling them you're missing out by not renting to keling tenants which obviously means that you don't think kelings are bad tenants. So that's all good rent your unit to the next keling tenant ok and then come back here to tell us how clean, considerate, generous and promptly he paid the rent on time. I am sure you have the decency to accept this challenge. Comeon you want to break the stereotype don't you? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waah, jah i think this is the first almost legible posting you've made. what happened? you had some flea treatment? :biggrin:

I have had shit tenants before, didnt have any problem. now is ang mo tenant, so far ok no problem.

If the opportunity presents, I would be very happy to have a shit, urine, pinoy, ang moh, whoever tenant as long as can pay the rent and dont screw up my place :biggrin:

kimchi and sushi girls, esp if look like GG are more than welcome also :biggrin: hehehe

You have been posting crap so far but let's get back to the point again. Yeah no fucking shit sherlock we all want good tenants that pay the rent on time and don't screw up the place. :rolleyes: This is also the reason why most landlords don't want to rent to shit skins. Here i'll leave it here for you to put 1 and 1 together to see the point i am driving at.

Yet since you're somehow so hurt by forummers posting here how much they hate keling tenants well you should do something to prove them wrong. Rent it out solely to keling tenants. Please tell the truth rent it out solely to keling tenants and then hopefully hopefully they pay the rent and don't fuck up your place and then you can give the finger back to the bros here that don't want to rent to keling tenants and how wrong they are about kelings. Trust that you will be honest and accept this challenge. So how about it? Want to prove a point let's get down to action.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah you must be the dog who keeps prodding its master to throw the ball and pay fetch, nevermind the hot weather right. :biggrin:

we humans cannot think so narrow, I rent out my place to anyone who can pay the rent and who I feel will be a good tenant.

I dont judge based on color, whats the point, there are dogs in every race, wish I am sure you are aware of in your kennel :biggrin:

You have been posting crap so far but let's get back to the point again. Yeah no fucking shit sherlock we all want good tenants that pay the rent on time and don't screw up the place. :rolleyes: This is also the reason why most landlords don't want to rent to shit skins. Here i'll leave it here for you to put 1 and 1 together to see the point i am driving at.

Yet since you're somehow so hurt by forummers posting here how much they hate keling tenants well you should do something to prove them wrong. Rent it out solely to keling tenants. Please tell the truth rent it out solely to keling tenants and then hopefully hopefully they pay the rent and don't fuck up your place and then you can give the finger back to the bros here that don't want to rent to keling tenants and how wrong they are about kelings. Trust that you will be honest and accept this challenge. So how about it? Want to prove a point let's get down to action.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah you must be the dog who keeps prodding its master to throw the ball and pay fetch, nevermind the hot weather right. :biggrin:

we humans cannot think so narrow, I rent out my place to anyone who can pay the rent and who I feel will be a good tenant.

I dont judge based on color, whats the point, there are dogs in every race, wish I am sure you are aware of in your kennel :biggrin:

:rolleyes: the snake refuses to take up the challenge but got so butt hurt when bros in here don't want to rent to kelings.

It isn't your business who they want to rent it to. In fact i am sure those kelings they reject would actually make good tenants for you cos they actually pay on time and aren't fussy and don't fuck up your place. :rolleyes: Next there were cows flying to the moon.