• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which of the Nominees do you think will be voted in as Singapore's 7th President?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
another bold prediction from the resident self-proclaim politics expert.

we all know how accurate you are when you boldly declared that NO WAY tjs will get the coe. we also remembered how you declared kwa geok choo to be dead a good 2 years before she actually died.

your words are like shit, totally worthless:biggrin:
He has conveniently forgotten all his predictions.

PM Lee "Social media.... it is anonymous, it is chaotic, it is unfiltered, unmoderated and so the medium lends itself to many negative views and ridiculous untruths...."

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly. This is why it is such a great leveler...the internet media is a level playing field....no matter how powerful or powerless you are, no matter how high or low, no matter how rich or poor, no matter how proletariat or aristocratic, under the cloak of anonymity, you can express yr feelings, state yr opinions without fear or favour...you can call the PM Pinky, asshole, and his Daddy an Old fart, and you can still walk away to hit the keyboards another day! Only those who hang on to power and depend on it to thrash others fear the Internet media.

PM Lee "Social media.... it is anonymous, it is chaotic, it is unfiltered, unmoderated and so the medium lends itself to many negative views and ridiculous untruths...."

Last edited:

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL is the one who organised at Hong Lim Park for affected investors during the Lehman Brothers' Minibond saga with GMS, there other 3 are nowhere. vote for tkl !

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct1HmI3r1TM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct1HmI3r1TM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Media report on Oct 18 gathering at Speakers' Corner.[/h]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52thXYtRgho?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52thXYtRgho?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Media interview Mr Tan Kin Lian on minibond issue at Speakers' Corner[/h]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQkQ4rTNzgc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQkQ4rTNzgc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep up your good works ladies and gentlemen...

We need a good President to voice out for the People.

My take is this, NO PAP Croonies President this time... my heart goes to Mr. Tan Jee Say.

If you are supporting Tan Kin Lian, please state the reasons.

If you are supporting Tan Cheng Bock, please state the reasons.

I have stated why I am supporting Tan Jee Say... enough said, since GE2011...

Have a intellectual discourse here... make your point... but DO NOT VOTE FOR TONY, as he is FOR THE PAP...

We do need a check and balance system... do you want Singapore to be better? Here is your chance again! Don't be assfucked till GE2016.... less than 3 months after Government Formation after GE2011... all of you have been assfucked... so, reconsider your views again.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman, please don't be so cryptic, just state your views freely...

Inner Circle = Tony

Others = Cheng Bock, Kin Lian, Jee Say...

Please state your views... why you don't think the other's will not get it...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take this test if you are still undecided:

1. Do you want a strong president to prevent the FAP from exploiting you and your family economically further?
1. No. -> TT as I enjoy being managed since it is less taxing on my brain.
2. Don't know. -> TKL or TCB.
3. Yes. -> TJS as I want to be respected as a thinking Citizen.

2. Do you still believe an FAP insider who lost billions of dollars of your money investing in broken foreign banks to take care of our national reserves?
1. Yes. -> TT as the loss can be viewed as tuition fee for him.
3. No. -> TJS, who is a learned economist and has a wealth of financial management experience.

3. What is your occupation?
1. Rich businessman. -> TT to maintain Foreigner-over-SG status quo.
2. Don't know -> TKL or TCB.
3. Employee or unemployed. -> TJS to stand for "SG First".

4. Should scarce educational resources be reserved for SG children?
1. No. -> TT to reserve varsity vacancies and scholarships for Foreigners.
2. Don't know -> TKL or TCB.
3. Yes. -> TJS to root for your children's education and future through his alternative sustainable economic growth model.

5. Do you support preferential treatment of FAP princelings during NS?
1. Yes. -> TT as I am a lesser mortal.
3. No. -> TJS as preferential treatment during NS is no different from corruption.

6. Do you support using the ISA to arrest the Familee's political opponents?
1. Yes. -> TT as disagreeing with the Familee = Confrontational.
3. No. -> TJS as constructive debate can only lead to more balanced policies.

7. Do you support the FAP's growth-at-SG's-expense-favour-foreigner policy?
1. Yes. -> TT as I am profitting from it.
3. No. -> TJS for his alternative sustainable growth model - one with a Heart for the people - for the good of our current and future generations.

Score Analysis

Less than 11 -> TT
12 - 16 -> TKL or TCB
More than 17 - > TJS

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bro Makapaa!!! thanks for the very good questionnaire for helping undecided people to have a clear thinking... my answers for all the 7 questions is NO!!!!! fucking NO!!!! to PAP pro-foreigner, pro-elitist, pro-croonies, pro-asskfucking singaporeans, policies...

That's why I am voting for Tan Jee Say, and I urge all thinking, matured, Singaporeans to consider this choice to have a check and balance president... no doubt ceremonials, this will get Jee Say a good foothold into the Government's action plan, and challenge on their policies... at least there will be a lot of pressure coming from Tan Jee Say to the PAP government...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman, please don't be so cryptic, just state your views freely...
Inner Circle = Tony
Others = Cheng Bock, Kin Lian, Jee Say...
Please state your views... why you don't think the other's will not get it...

Tony Tan was loved at a time and during a time when Michael Jackson was alive .
Now PAP is much hated on the ground and UP .
Not so much of the person but it's party he represented .

Isn't PAP a bit too late to put Tony Tan knowing he might lose at the
same time Tony Tan still have support of those who have forgotten .

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan was loved at a time and during a time when Michael Jackson was alive .
Now PAP is much hated on the ground and UP .
Not so much of the person but it's party he represented .

Isn't PAP a bit too late to put Tony Tan knowing he might lose at the
same time Tony Tan still have support of those who have forgotten .

Dear Watchman brother,

Thank you for being clearer...

I do agree with you... Tony Tan represent PAP image now... and everyone feel cheated... especially after 3 months of government formation... KNN, everything increase, no doubt GST never increase... but increase of everything is even more than increase in GST... and plus the FT policy which is not curbed at all... what you get is more and more FTs coming in...

My take is that this time round Tony will get a baseline of 30% die hard PAP fans, mostly from the above 50s to 90s age group... they have seen the magic of PAP, and is still loyal, nothing will sway their thinking unless these baby boomers have their children telling them what is truly going on now a days.

Tan Jee Say truly represent the angry Singaporeans Electorates... his image is perfect... forceful, angry, stern, and serious... most important, Young with energy, passion with purpose, all he need now is Moral Support... and he do have Economics knowledge from Oxford Education...

My take is that Tan Jee Say will have at least 40% baseline votes from opposition supporters, and awakened electorate base from 21s to 40s...

The rest of the swing votes of 30% will be shared among Tony, Jee Say, Cheng Bock, and Kin Lian

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has conveniently forgotten all his predictions.

Agree while PAP forums, STOMP and facebook of ministers have been deleting comments and criticisms critical to the PAP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
bump to first page...

1 more week till Presidential Elections...

Bros & Sistas, think carefully of your choices... don't commit the same mistake of putting in a PAPPY.

put Tan Jee Say! Let him in! Let him Screw Pinky!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
bumped to 1st page again...

after looking at the informal polling station set up in SBF, what i observe is that Tan Jee Say is very popular among the 21s to 40s age group, as to my best understanding, most people who participate the SBF are in their 21s to 40s age group, as they belong to the IT revolution age group, and can use a computer reasonably well than the ones in the 50s to 90s age group or the BABY BOOMERS age group.

To remain fair, without fear and favor, like what we say in SAF days...

21 to 49 age group have a 70% + / - 5% Normal Distribution Bell Curve Analysis (Margin of Error +/- 5% due to low sampling rate) PREFER Tan Jee Say.

50 to 90 age group have at least 30% PAP die hard fans voting for Tony (Margin of Error +/- 5% due to low sampling rate)

As I have insufficient data, didn't do enough interview, I only break the Electorate Base into 2 groups, the 21 to 49 age group, and the 50 to 90 age group ( I assume anyone above 90 is senile or immobile )

By Ratio analysis; (Dumb calculation)

Demographics of Singapore [ Assuming Electorate Base is 2.2 Million PAX ]

By skewing the aging population, the Baby Boomers Age Group, 50s to 90s should be having a 50% share of the Electorate Base.

thus 50s to 90s = 1.1 Million Electorate.

& 21s to 49 = 1.1 Million Electorate.

70% +/- 5% of the 21 to 49 GROUP go for Tan Jee Say [ 30% +/- 5% contested among Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Kin Lian and Tony Tan ---> sub analysis]

30% +/- 5% of the 50 to 90 GROUP go for Tony Tan [ 70% +/- 5% contested among Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Kin Lian and Tan Jee Say --> sub analysis]

assuming no margin of error.

70% * 1.1 Million Votes is Tan Jee Say's Base Line. (remaining votes 30% * 1.1 M split among other's)

30% * 1.1 Million Votes is Tony's Base Line. (remaining votes 70% * 1.1 M split among other's)

TJS baseline = 0.77 M votes

Tony baseline = 0.33 M votes

1.1 M votes are swing votes, undecided...

If these undecided people get so brain washed by Mediacorp, then Tan Jee Say will lose to Tony... but there are already so many bad publicity about Tony... Tan Cheng Bock is good, however, is too old to be an effective president, better served as an AIDE to Tan Jee Say, and I don't really know what Tan Kin Lian can do.

So, assuming the swing votes, to represent public anger, and outcry, 40% are diehard opposition, this would imply that 40% * 1.1 M or 0.44 M votes of the swing votes go to Tan Jee Say.

Thus, Tan Jee Say's minimum baseline is at least 0.77M +0.44M = 1.21M / 2.2M = 55% LANDSLIDE VICTORY!!!!

Please pray that Tan Jee Say don't say anything, or do anything stupid during this week.

Just remain FIRM, FORCEFUL, AGGRESSIVE, POWERFUL, and ENGAGING, RALLY FOR MORAL SUPPORT, and we will have Tan Jee Say as our 7th President of Singapore!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
STATE YOUR VIEWS....

As the Presidential Elections on 27th August 2011, Saturday is coming...

My feeling is that Tan Jee Say may land the job... however, I hold some reservation this time...

samuel_1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Bit Too Late

This election simple to see.

TKL - Quitted PAP soon after the mini-bond saga. He speaks for people regarding those chim financial stuffs.

TT - PAP put in real candidate to be the 7th president of Singapore with so much of endrosement. 75% of the unions sided him and none of the remaining 25% of the unions endorsed who.

TCB - PAP's mole / wu jian dao to dilute TKL's vote since we do not know the PAP's triumph card at that time. Simple. Why I say that despite he is no yes-man?

Reason: He said he saw this 2011 GE had split Sinkies between different political affiliation. And hence he has the mission to be the unifying figure in SG.

Sorry lor, you are akin to ask people let us re-accept PAP despite what PAP done was wrong at times. I am sure people support different parties for different reasons. Where got people can unify Man U and Man C fans in the name of loving football game????

He say he dun wan to be over-promising and this itself, I believe is also over-promising despite can be tried within the law.

TJS - No need to say. Opposition member also can get COE?? Wa, I think PAP got some hatred against TKL (For leaving the party so early in 2008) or what? Let him join the contest and dilute TKL's vote from opposition supporters again and people cannot see this simple fact. No wonder TKL has to self-pwned himself coz he has already double-pwned. In the case, PAP think very well to dilute and even pwned TKL so hard that he lost the deposit, and then TJS won't win coz people like Chiam See Tong and his gang self-pwned themselves by supporting PAP's mole TCB. Hopefully after these few days, people start to minus their impression on TCB by the inability to speak Chinese, the mother tongue (Same fate as Lina, wife of CST), the Marxist Conspiracy and swing their votes to TJS so that he wins or at least to TKL if they simply find TJS's approach may really destabilize the country so that TKL gets his 48k back.

I feel that more is backfired on TCB's mailing / SMS (Heard from EDMW but never see it personally) due to majority cannot accept this personalized approach even if it is legal due to the "conspiracy thoughts" that the votes could be traced by some candidates.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Bit Too Late

RESULTS :

Tony = 35.19%

Cheng Bock = 34.85%

Jee Say = 25.04%

Kin Lian = 4.91%

Summary,

Tony wins with propaganda from MediaCorp, PAP support, Large Campaign Resources, and PAP will never allow a non PAP supporting President... they learnt their lesson from Ong Teng Chong.

Actually I am quite surprised to know that Cheng Bock got 34.85% support.

I'm even more surprised to know that Jee Say only got 25.04% support, it seems like Jee Say's preposition didn't struck a chord with most people, and why?

I expect our "Hi-Five" President wanna be to get very little votes, so 4.91% isn't really a surprise.

VOTE FOR TAN JEE SAY in GE2016... now he have more power as a credible Opposition! either case, he don't lose! only gain more awareness... a Political Career is a long term Career... and I believe they would have considered the cases when lost.... SUPPORT TAN JEE SAY for GE2016 to lead a POLITICAL PARTY!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Logic Behind The Weird PAP Supporters

RESULTS :

Tony = 35.19%

Cheng Bock = 34.85%

Jee Say = 25.04%

Kin Lian = 4.91%

Summary,

Tony wins with propaganda from MediaCorp, PAP support, Large Campaign Resources, and PAP will never allow a non PAP supporting President... they learnt their lesson from Ong Teng Chong.

Actually I am quite surprised to know that Cheng Bock got 34.85% support.

I'm even more surprised to know that Jee Say only got 25.04% support, it seems like Jee Say's preposition didn't struck a chord with most people, and why?

I expect our "Hi-Five" President wanna be to get very little votes, so 4.91% isn't really a surprise.

VOTE FOR TAN JEE SAY in GE2016... now he have more power as a credible Opposition! either case, he don't lose! only gain more awareness... a Political Career is a long term Career... and I believe they would have considered the cases when lost.... SUPPORT TAN JEE SAY for GE2016 to lead a POLITICAL PARTY!

And I thought PAP supporters support PAP. But, 35 % out of 60 % means that 25 % don't want a powerful PAP (what check and balance when you have got only 6 oppos in the parliament ?). Weird logic ! It should be a sound victory like a 59% for TT, right ?

Some dumb oppo supporters even invested on a lukewarm ex-PAP 'oppo' called TCB. TJS has only got 25% ? But, I thought he should have 40 % ? Oh, maybe he was an 'ex-SDP member' - got discount.