• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which of the Nominees do you think will be voted in as Singapore's 7th President?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies & Gentlemen of Singapore, and especially the Electorate Base of Singapore... Vote Carefully.

Please do your own work, and interview the 50s & 60s, and 70s batch... find out for yourself...

Interview the 21s to 30s

Interview the 40s to 50s...

I assure you that most are bochup...

the Younger generations will want their voices heard, and I got good feeling that the 21s to 40s electorate base will want to vote in Tan Jee Say...

Tan Cheng Bock is good, but he is getting old... 67, no doubt he can cause a stir within PAP, but age and stamina do matter in the Political Game...

Tan Kin Lian is not a politician...

The aggressiveness of Tan Jee Say is EXACTLY what the younger generations are looking at to vent all their pent up frustration to the PAP government... So... VOTE FOR TAN JEE SAY!!! Depeche Mode forever!

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping it all simple:

Want to support PAP? Vote TT
Want another Wee Kim Wee type of presidency? Vote TCB
Want to make PAP uncomfortable especially Ah Loong and Ah Goh? Vote TJS

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
so our only real hope could be tan jee say...
got a feeling if the fight is close, he will 'lose' by a nose

why so negative?

be positive lah, the public sentiments is anger... go talk with your fellow electorates, and find out what they think...

Will not be a close fight... landslide victory for Tan Jee Say!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
so our only real hope could be tan jee say...
got a feeling if the fight is close, he will 'lose' by a nose

So just spreading the news around the threads, taking the words to all forummers to consider and vote TJS!
Don't let the Pappies win...It's no good!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, yes...good old days, just can't get enough! Can tell you're a big fan of Arnie too??? HAHA!

Arnie was awarded the "Sperminator" title when he was discovered to have an illegitimate son with his ex-house keeper...

So, Arnie is now known as sperminator... hehe!!!

Yes, a fan of Terminator, and most of Arnie's movie... and funny Austrian Slang...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please note that I am in favour of Tan Jee Say, and want to give discomfort to Pinky, Lao Goh, and PAP... this is want we want, check and balance right?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping it all simple:

Want to support PAP? Vote TT
Want another Wee Kim Wee type of presidency? Vote TCB
Want to make PAP uncomfortable especially Ah Loong and Ah Goh? Vote TJS

Well Summarized Wang Ye Bro, could you tell us, what will happen if we voted for Tan Kin Lian? hehe??

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumped to 1st Page, Please update live information that you see in the ground for everyone's benefit!

State your horses, and why you select the horse... this time, Black horses will win the race!!! a long shot, but the ground sentiments proves it...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumped to first page again!

Please state your views here!

For your own benefit, and intellectual discourse... no right or wrong, everyone's views matter...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Bit Too Late

20090305.143230_20090305-tnp-merlion-b.jpg

My feeling is that someone has destroyed Singapore. The situation is no good. Too many FTs ! Have you been seeing them everywhere ? Not just Chinese but black Africans not the usual brown type. Sinkieland is sinking ? Actually 20 years ago in the early 90s or late 80s, you people should have thrown them out. But, you folks didn't. I believe some of you voted for PAPpist before joining the anti-PAP bandwagon. I feel it is a little TOO LATE. Migrate where huh ?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Bit Too Late --- NEVER TO LATE... NEVER TO LATE... NEVER GIVE UP...

20090305.143230_20090305-tnp-merlion-b.jpg

My feeling is that someone has destroyed Singapore. The situation is no good. Too many FTs ! Have you been seeing them everywhere ? Not just Chinese but black Africans not the usual brown type. Sinkieland is sinking ? Actually 20 years ago in the early 90s or late 80s, you people should have thrown them out. But, you folks didn't. I believe some of you voted for PAPpist before joining the anti-PAP bandwagon. I feel it is a little TOO LATE. Migrate where huh ?

When UK was pounded by the Germans back in WWII, UK lost TOTAL SEA SUPERIORITY due to Germany's U-Boat Strategy, and no supplies could be sent from USA... and Germans back then had huge superiority in terms of Air Superiority and Sea Superiority...

Good Old Winston Churchill gave a speech to the people, that goes something like this... , " We shall fight on seas, we shall fight on lands, we shall fight on the air, and we shall fight till the last man!!! NEVER GIVE UP.... NEVER GIVE UP.... NEVER GIVE UP..... "

This short speech was so effective that it rallied the MORAL CAUSE of all people in UK to be united, and to fight together without fear.... and the British became fearless, everyone worked together, and fend off the waves of attack from Germans.... Back then, UK was so close of being invaded...

Why am I sharing this story...

Yes, I was a PAP supporter when I became an electorate... back in the 1990s... I can say that mediacorp did a great job in brain washing me...

I get political awareness when I started to travel, and INTERNET is the breaking through humanity advancement that allow me to explore different political systems, and also gain a huge load of information for learning, and considerations...

I am sure, the non-lazy singaporeans are awakening... and they are all finding out the truth...

I started to support the Opposition from 2000s, when I see so many injustices... and heard so many news....

Never Give Up hope to make singapore better... vote in a good president, and Singapore will become better!

VOTE FOR TAN JEE SAY....