• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to find really good fried rice?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think you might have to change the cooker or get a stand alone high pressure burner. Someone more qualified might be able to help.

i using the standard hdb gas pipe. connect and distribute 2 stove.

wondering does lpg gas tank produce bigger output

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok to all the Malay bros who loves Chinese styled fried rice, can head down to Tampines St 45..

There is a Chinese Muslim seafood restaurant.. The owner is a Chinese and his cooks, I believed are from Hong Kong and Malaysia..

They do a very good fried rice there selling for $4 a plate.. I recommend their Chicken Fried Rice.. Please also request for their fabulous special made Sambal Bachan as it goes along very well with their fried rice..

Its a popular makan place for Tampines residents staying at that area.. Many Chinese families also frequent there for their seafood dinner.. Be prepared to wait for your order especially during the weekends..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, block apa?

Bro you mean what block right?

Ok I'm not too sure of the block number, but the place is located at Tampines St 45..

There's an NTUC supermarket over there..And also Koufu food court..

The coffeeshop is located besides another coffeeshop.. The coffeeshop that sells the Halal Chinese Muslim seafood caters to the Halal crowd.. The other coffeeshop besides it caters to the Chinese crowd.. Both these joints belongs to the same owner..

Take bus 293 from Tampines Interchange to reach there..

Sorry to say this, but the location is very near to the accident site where the 2 boys were killed in that horrific road accident few weeks back.. It's just 2 mins walk to the coffeeshop..

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you mean what block right?

Ok I'm not too sure of the block number, but the place is located at Tampines St 45..

There's an NTUC supermarket over there..And also Koufu food court..

The coffeeshop is located besides another coffeeshop.. The coffeeshop that sells the Halal Chinese Muslim seafood caters to the Halal crowd.. The other coffeeshop besides it caters to the Chinese crowd.. Both these joints belongs to the same owner..

Take bus 293 from Tampines Interchange to reach there..

Sorry to say this, but the location is very near to the accident site where the 2 boys were killed in that horrific road accident few weeks back.. It's just 2 mins walk to the coffeeshop..

Terima kasih bang.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best fried rice are Thai style. One egg with spring onion on the side with little bits of chicken or pork. It must be in the fish sauce. Perfect room service menu during annual Hatyai pilgrimage trips.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best fried rice are Thai style. One egg with spring onion on the side with little bits of chicken or pork. It must be in the fish sauce. Perfect room service menu during annual Hatyai pilgrimage trips.

-_____-" I thought thai fried rice are the worst, lol

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
other than din tai feng fried pearl rice(i give 8/10)
farm mart prawn butter fried rice (8/10)
opposite mount faber safra hawker thai fried rice (8/10) now move to else where)
which hawker center can i find very nice fried rice?
price willing to pay $5 (1 pax size)

Or Lan Chow Fun $4.50 only best ever got salt fish some more

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro u are right..spring onion.yum yum. with a bit of thai chill sauce...heaven

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best fried rice in peesai is in JB. Danga bay chinese seafood restaurant have the best fried rice in terms of quality, taste and best of all price.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone like farmart butter prawn fried rice?$6 per plate

btw their rojak with centry egg over price.$15

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best Fried Rice is still from my mum, best in town.

Hahaha, I've to agree with sadako, my mum fry damn mean fried rice, her recipe is....

after you fried everything, off the fire, put lots of chopped scallions and cover the rice for a while, your rice will be damn fragrant :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: