• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to find really good fried rice?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, the old cpib building further down the road. which coffee house? u mean in the old cpib?

Was referring to coffee house at that Maritime bldg. Not aware they had a coffee house inside CPIB. They only fed me packet food when I was interrogated. Hahahahaaaa..........

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was referring to coffee house at that Maritime bldg. Not aware they had a coffee house inside CPIB. They only fed me packet food when I was interrogated. Hahahahaaaa..........

knn! hahaha! i also remember they only provide packet food. oppsss... confirm no canteen inside.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u are a dumbfuck, I ate both places and had a better comparison than u. Now you wanna say your choice is the best? When did I said your recommendation sucks? LOL

Tua Bui gong cheeby. I said To ME TING TAI FENG fried rice is the best ! Who care what kind of taste you have ? You ask me why suddenly I know about ting tai feng fried rice and I told you because Tokyo have their outlet !! Are you really that stupid to understand ? Gong cheeby

TeamDoctor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tua Bui gong cheeby. I said To ME TING TAI FENG fried rice is the best ! Who care what kind of taste you have ? You ask me why suddenly I know about ting tai feng fried rice and I told you because Tokyo have their outlet !! Are you really that stupid to understand ? Gong cheeby

Knn I miss their pork liver claypot :biggrin:

You two please stop it. Don't bring your bickering to other threads ok. Peace.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For cheap and delicious xiao long baos, you may want to try Lavender Food Court and Whampoa market (day). Very polite chaps too.

Speaking of lavender food court , I miss their wanton mee !! Must order 2 plates then enough to eat .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of lavender food court , I miss their wanton mee !! Must order 2 plates then enough to eat .

Was there during the first few days of CNY. $5 became $6. Yup, one of the best I tasted but on the ex side. Daughter of boss quite chio and always engage customers in TCSS. Can talk dirty too! I think she is still single. Her parents' face always black black. Wonder what they tulan about.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was there during the first few days of CNY. $5 became $6. Yup, one of the best I tasted but on the ex side. Daughter of boss quite chio and always engage customers in TCSS. Can talk dirty too! I think she is still single. Her parents' face always black black. Wonder what they tulan about.

can talk dirty? hehehe, will try next time. kekeke

TeamDoctor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flirtatious daughter. When are u going to give us your field report? :biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I didn't know they have a daughter . I think her parents tulan you because you never hang flower for her daughter after your dirty talk :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know they have a daughter . I think her parents tulan you because you never hang flower for her daughter after your dirty talk :wink:

Hahahaaaa............. Ok, next time I hang. Don't mind her lau peh lau bu become my in-laws. They should be loaded!