• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date?

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Please help me, I want to make a good impression, I'm very nervous.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

try sneaking into the HDB sand depots. There is one at Kranji and one at Bedok Reservoir....not sure other places....good luck. so his name what?.....Mohd Seng Huat bin McGregor something like that?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

try sneaking into the HDB sand depots. There is one at Kranji and one at Bedok Reservoir....not sure other places....good luck. so his name what?.....Mohd Seng Huat bin McGregor something like that?

hi there

1. pls hoh:biggrin:
2. not bedok reservoir.
3. me having sufficient of freaking things there leh.
4. sadplumpgal, me wish you good luck to the date thing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Punggol point also romantic. nobody except wild dogs.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking
..somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?
So rojak, this eclectic mix is no sure bet for erotic outcome. And watch the sand in wrong orifice :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

good advice,,,hand in orifice is better than sand in orifice :biggrin:

So rojak, this eclectic mix is no sure bet for erotic outcome. And watch the sand in wrong orifice :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Try Tanah Merah beach near to the Ferry Terminal..

Not much people there except for a few anglers..

Beach quite secluded..

On that beach, Your dashing Prince Charming can finger you all day long without anyone peeping at the both of you..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since is your first meeting with him, I suggest you go somewhere with more crowd.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes the ground at Lim Chu Kang cemetary can be very sandy and quiet on a saturday night. Do not be bothered with the smoky atmosphere, it is qing ming after all TS.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Try Tanah Merah beach near to the Ferry Terminal..

Not much people there except for a few anglers..

Beach quite secluded..

On that beach, Your dashing Prince Charming can finger you all day long without anyone peeping at the both of you..

at the kind of place don't say finger bro, even both hands fisting also can :eek:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for suggestions. How about St John Island? I think the boat ride out there should be very romantic. He may be the one, I'm too excited and nervous.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since is your first meeting with him, I suggest you go somewhere with more crowd.

More crowd?

How about they go Pak Tor at Little India since there will be more crowd over there?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at the kind of place don't say finger bro, even both hands fisting also can :eek:

LOL.. You're giving Sad Plump Gal naughty ideas for this weekend..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. walau, wiki.
2. finger is veri loose hoh:biggrin:
3. the sadplumpgal got to be so used meh:p
4. must check with the fat kid leh.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks for suggestions. How about St John Island? I think the boat ride out there should be very romantic. He may be the one, I'm too excited and nervous.

hi there

1. yes, of course.
2. the st john's island.
3. where you can proceed to raping the exotic guy.
4. honest, you could be disappointed.
5. the specimen may have a short & thin prick to sextisfy your lust:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can try Coney Island.

coney-island.png

p1040349a_bw-crop.jpg

images

Off shore and secluded. Guarantee no one can hear him scream when you sit on him

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL.. You're giving Sad Plump Gal naughty ideas for this weekend..

hi there

1. zed, the saplumpgal is wet down there now:biggrin:
2. she is using her fingers too:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can try Coney Island.

coney-island.png

p1040349a_bw-crop.jpg

images

Off shore and secluded. Guarantee no one can hear him scream when you sit on him

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. how if the guy is choked to death by the overweight thing:biggrin:
3. no one is around to help hoh!
4. sadplumpgal, pls think thrice before you sit on anyone mah:p