• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

My suggestion - buy sand and charcoal. Get in to 81. Can have aircon beach in room. If either party decides to end it all, get the charcoal burning.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

Nice rhyme.
Can't believe that bastard scroobal referred to ex army regulars (including you) as not being "in their right minds".
If he had such a great mind, that motherfucker should write a rhyme of his own. But he simply can't, that pathetic bastard.

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words i can't hear at all. cheers bro

jw5

Loyal

Hope you also understand that it's simply another opportunity for me to heap abuse at that manipulative bullying bastard.
Nothing personal towards you or other internet monikers I happen to mention.
Only egoistic manipulative idiots like shit Scroobal will regard their internet monikers as being precious and infallible.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPG = sadplumbergal
Yo, she needs a plumber (to clear her choked pipes) alright :p

wikiphile said:
Spare us the sordid details of your joy
it upsets my gastronomical passages to see you acting coy
and how it is waiting to receive a spermatozoon with the speed of a Gripen
Please keep the labia flaps shut and tighten
and never more to see the rays of the sun lighten

spare the world of how your pussy grew a new fang?
We will praise your kindness with songs for eternity to be sang
Kns, you waxing lyrical machiam Rudyard Kipling :p SPG's also asking for brazilian wax:eek:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good beach in Singapore?

Pay money to go Maldives. You won't look back!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

i suggest upper or lower pierce reservoir, you can bring your tentage along, go during late at night so that you can see parked cars jerking...

A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Please help me, I want to make a good impression, I'm very nervous.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

i suggest upper or lower pierce reservoir, you can bring your tentage along, go during late at night so that you can see parked cars jerking...

Lower Pierce Reservoir. Just walk straight into the forest and its pitch dark at the pavilion inside or turn left into the jogging path and make out at the dam. :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My suggestion - buy sand and charcoal. Get in to 81. Can have aircon beach in room. If either party decides to end it all, get the charcoal burning.

To add on..

Bring some chicken wings also. In case you get hungry while committing suicide.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest bring your vibrator along. Just in case ang mo see your bui bah, cock cannot stand.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Please help me, I want to make a good impression, I'm very nervous.

dear s.p.g, i've a bad feeling he'll call u from the 'airport' on friday saying he's not allowed into sg due to outstanding fines and need u to urgently transfer money to his acct to solve the pb.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try to sneak into istana. Got a few sand pits on the private golf course. Old man nowadays cannot move around much. So confirm privacy.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dear s.p.g, i've a bad feeling he'll call u from the 'airport' on friday saying he's not allowed into sg due to outstanding fines and need u to urgently transfer money to his acct to solve the pb.

Singapore gals play hard to get when they are young..... :mad:

When they reach their expiry dates, they anyhow grab... most of the time they grab a Nigerian conster who fools the Singapore gal with a white man's photo...... :rolleyes:

Then they would borrow money from the Singapore gal....... so easy to cheat Singapore gal..... :o

If they turn out to be truely a white guy, then the white guy gets to fark the Singapore gal and use her credit card to buy gifts for other gals ...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Singapore gals are No.1 in the world for being silly and easy meat....... :mad::mad::mad:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another Rihana fan spotted:

[video=youtube;KdS6HFQ_LUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KdS6HFQ_LUc[/video]

:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are many wild monkeys there..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good beach in Singapore?

Pay money to go Maldives. You won't look back!

Maybe bit too late for Sad Plump Gal to book a flight ticket to Maldives since she will be meeting her Prince Charming this weekend..

If cannot go to a Maldives beach, then Kallang River besides Golden Mile will do for Sad Plump Gal..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Adulterous couple spotted on the beach! :eek::biggrin:

6576_122184096821_4573176_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Monkeys see, monkeys do. Just hope they stick to their kind and not involve SPG and partner.

I worry for the monkeys there.. In pitch black darkness at Lower Pierce, anything can happen..

Lets hope no monkeys will be violated by SPG this Saturday..

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

fatty should go to the gym instead of beach.