• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

hi there

1. zed, the saplumpgal is wet down there now:biggrin:
2. she is using her fingers too:p

High chances the Sad Plump Gal will rape the guy this weekend.. :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Where to find nice sandy beaches in Singapore for quiet romantic adventurous date

Try Pulau Balakang Mati.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking

Why does this image keeps on appearing in my head when the above was mentioned? :o

HuGsJJS.jpg

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aiyah go pulau ubin lah...over there the wild boar also can be your frens...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

try sneaking into the HDB sand depots. There is one at Kranji and one at Bedok Reservoir....not sure other places....good luck. so his name what?.....Mohd Seng Huat bin McGregor something like that?

Hahahaha..... rofl

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...this image keeps on appearing in my head when the above was mentioned? :o
Outdated, that's when he reached puberty :p. Refresh with latest, with pubic hair (in wrong places) -sure kena night mares :eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Please help me, I want to make a good impression, I'm very nervous.

go to Kusu Island or one of the islands nearby lor.......................not so many people mah..................sex on the beach, right ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the chap cheng angmo fucks TS's fat cheebye.....then TS can proudly and truly claim the SPG tag.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A dashing gentleman I met on the Internet will be flying in to see me on Friday. We will be having out lovely first official face to face date over the weekend.

We have chatted many times using webcam - he's from New Zealand where he moved to ten years ago. He's half Scottish, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay, very exotic looking and he doesn't mind me being very slightly overweight. He is a real charmer, so gentlemanly and unlike anyone I've met before. He likes sandy beaches and walking in the rain.

I am wondering if any of you wonderful people know of nice sandy beaches in Singapore - not East Coast. Is there somewhere where the sand is really fine and the surroundings romantic on a Saturday night?

Please help me, I want to make a good impression, I'm very nervous.

bring a dildo along in case you get disappointed.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can bring him to Marina Sands.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why am I so terribly nervous
So dashing he may be the one
My life now fills with purpose
Excitement, adventure and fun

Oh yes, good things do happen
If patiently you do wait
My faith in myself does deepen
The future in the hands of fate

On the sand we will romance
As waves lap upon the shore
We will kiss, squeeze and dance
My joy is surely for evermore

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

actually I would advise TS against going to any of our southern islands.

Passers by might mistake her for a beached whale washed up from the Indian ocean.

hi there

1. bro, the sadplumpgal isn't that huge leh:biggrin:
2. more so like some dugong hoh:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If patiently you do wait

hi there

1. sadplumpgal, why did you compose something on your already "wetness"?
2. that should be most appropriate mah:biggrin:
3. i am lousy in poems.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi_BTTHSM_47173281_BTTHSM_FH_0312_Beach_Dining_with_Sala_3178-1024x682.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If patiently you do wait

Spare us the sordid details of your joy
or what the hell you want to do with your angmo boy
and how pleasure can be derived from a sex toy
it upsets my gastronomical passages to see you acting coy

i don't give a flying fuck about your eggs being ripen
and how it is waiting to receive a spermatozoon with the speed of a Gripen
Please keep the labia flaps shut and tighten
and never more to see the rays of the sun lighten

We need not need to know what goes on in your bang
please throw a rope, a towel or a chord over a tree and let hang
spare the world of how your pussy grew a new fang?
We will praise your kindness with songs for eternity to be sang

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just get laid, sadplumpgal!:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPG = sadplumbergal

jw5

Loyal

Spare us the sordid details of your joy
or what the hell you want to do with your angmo boy
and how pleasure can be derived from a sex toy
it upsets my gastronomical passages to see you acting coy

i don't give a flying fuck about your eggs being ripen
and how it is waiting to receive a spermatozoon with the speed of a Gripen
Please keep the labia flaps shut and tighten
and never more to see the rays of the sun lighten

We need not need to know what goes on in your bang
please throw a rope, a towel or a chord over a tree and let hang
spare the world of how your pussy grew a new fang?
We will praise your kindness with songs for eternity to be sang

Nice rhyme.
Can't believe that bastard scroobal referred to ex army regulars (including you) as not being "in their right minds".
If he had such a great mind, that motherfucker should write a rhyme of his own. But he simply can't, that pathetic bastard.