• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Scroobal? Dead?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Which is more serious? In deficits or can't get your accounts right? Not to mention the serious blatant Conflict of Interests in WP's TC, having FMSS Directors to hold key post GM and Secretary in TC?

Conflict of interests is a serious matter because it is the hot bed for corruptions. I guess that is why PAP decided to send AGO to do a special audit on WP TC accounts. Yes, there are lots of conflict of interests in PAP governance and that is why and what we are fighting against, always. But now, you have WP engaging in such acts as well?

This is far more serious than competency in management issue. It is an issue of Good Governance.

Goh Meng Seng

I find it amusingly easy to fish out your bias. SDP's all 3 TCs in deficit is inconsequential, WP's inability to close their audit due to untrackable origin of amounts (because the previous PAP TC eliminated the accounts) is a serious mistake.

Might as well say the real difference is that SDP didn't throw you out (you were probably not old enough to join politics then) but WP did.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which is more serious? In deficits or can't get your accounts right? Not to mention the serious blatant Conflict of Interests in WP's TC, having FMSS Directors to hold key post GM and Secretary in TC?

Conflict of interests is a serious matter because it is the hot bed for corruptions. I guess that is why PAP decided to send AGO to do a special audit on WP TC accounts. Yes, there are lots of conflict of interests in PAP governance and that is why and what we are fighting against, always. But now, you have WP engaging in such acts as well?

This is far more serious than competency in management issue. It is an issue of Good Governance.

Goh Meng Seng

WHAT you have said about is not credible and you are liable for defamation.
if you think WP missused public fund and conflict of interest, why dont you file police report or report the case to MHA / ACG / CAD / CPIB for further investigation?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When GMS talk, you all better listen. GMS words are full of wisdom. It's Singaporeans misfortune that GMS was not elected into the parliament. Deep inside, we know GMS is truly the only PM material to lead Singapore.

A pity that such a high calibre candidate is not in the parliament. A big loss for all Singaporeans and human mankind.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, i have high respect fo you, espeically someone who can climb under the tank during exercise. but please be careful of your so call buddy lee tah bar, a cobra and a hypocrite.

Goh Meng Seng

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, i have high respect fo you, espeically someone who can climb under the tank during exercise. but please be careful of your so call buddy lee tah bar, a cobra and a hypocrite.

This I agree. GMS you better not associate with the bastard snake leetahbar. if you do, I will not vote for you or attend your rallies anymore.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When GMS talk, you all better listen. GMS words are full of wisdom. It's Singaporeans misfortune that GMS was not elected into the parliament. Deep inside, we know GMS is truly the only PM material to lead Singapore.

A pity that such a high calibre candidate is not in the parliament. A big loss for all Singaporeans and human mankind.

Roflmao die me.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I agree. GMS you better not associate with the bastard snake leetahbar. if you do, I will not vote for you or attend your rallies anymore.

I was ready to give cpt goh my vote in the punggol east BE. too bad he chicken out of the multi-corner fight. some say it is a smart move by him - face saving and deposit saving move. all hail brilliant cpt goh.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...you very serious...GMS has the right to associate himself with anybody, it's his right. even if he is caught in bed with lee tah bar, i will still support him cos' it's a free world. :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the picture you have portrayed, you have hailed that PAP will reign supreme forever. There's no point of this conversation then.

(BTW Goh tries to highlight SDP as "one mistake". Any "Goh Meng Seng" like person back then who bothered to trace every event will list a host of things like all 3 SDP TCs going into the red, Chiam's expulsion followed by court case, another court case for defamation, quarrelling in parliament, Ling HD's gaffe including Don't Talk Cock, Chee's eating during hunger strike, missing funds and technical parts in Bt Gombak TC etc. It's things that WP thankfully did not emulate so far.)

No point to argue with him. He will still say TKL is the best man for Prez despite losing deposit. Birds of a feather flock together.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is nothing defamatory in what I say but just common sense. After WP learning from PAP bad governance practice of blatant Conflict of Interests, you want WP learn from PAP in using defamation suits against its critics?

No wonder there are people saying that WP will not be better but worse than PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

WHAT you have said about is not credible and you are liable for defamation.
if you think WP missused public fund and conflict of interest, why dont you file police report or report the case to MHA / ACG / CAD / CPIB for further investigation?

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point to argue with him. He will still say TKL is the best man for Prez despite losing deposit. Birds of a feather flock together.

Another instance of self-pwning.

Which is more serious? In deficits or can't get your accounts right?
Which do you prefer your company to have, to lose money or your accounts girl typo error?

Next question, which is worse, unparliamentary vulgar language (which he claims is "inconsequential") or a speech taken from contributor without proper attribution?

Knowing where his imagination can stretch to, he might argue that vulgarities is at least original.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You can ask yourself the question. Which do you prefer your company to have, to lose money or your accounts girl typo error?

Typo error??? Haha you are good at trivializing serious faults of WP.

Losing money for a company is serious but to have a messed up accounts that cannot tell you how millions have been spent and worse, with the whole system filled with conflict of interests without proper mechanism of checks and balances... that is more potentially dangerous lah... by the way, do you know that anyhow post for GST return is.a criminal offence?

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited: