• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Scroobal? Dead?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you have selected is only PART of the problems raised by the auditors.

The Auditor has already pointed out that there are discrepancies of GST calculations, on what is posted and what is in the account. You bet, they will take action on this problem soon.

Goh Meng Seng
Yes! Captain Goh! Words of wisdom indeed. May I request you spearhead a coi into this totally unacceptable offense.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pray tell us how serious it is for "anyhow post GST returns." We ignorant peasants know shit about such important stuff that a professional like you have so much knowledge. Will it be a jail sentence?:rolleyes:

Selective in your answers ain't you, GMS? I ask you again, how severe will be the punishment for "anyhow post GST returns?" As you take pains to tell us this is "very serious offence." Don't hold back nor pretend you did not see my post.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you have selected is only PART of the problems raised by the auditors.

The Auditor has already pointed out that there are discrepancies of GST calculations, on what is posted and what is in the account. You bet, they will take action on this problem soon.

Just in case you don't know where to get the report, for 2012/2013 you can find it here

http://www.ahpetc.sg/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Annual-Report-2012-2013.pdf

The initial auditor report for 2011/2012 only occupies 3 pages but for 2013, it occupies 6 pages. Go figure it out.

Goh Meng Seng

I repeat again:

And if MND has any evidence at all, why not call the police to take action.

You bet, they will take action on this problem soon.

Any government department that has an issue with WP and you automatically become a transferrable spokeperson for the department. NEA, MND. I have no issue with that other than finding it amusing.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Don't underestimate Cpt Goh, he won't just step in if he doesn't have full confidence."

I feel so enlighten to read his comments. :biggrin: