• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Scroobal? Dead?

jw5

Loyal
Apparently, 2 rabid cocksuckers on this forum – JW5 and Wendy Chan – believe I am he.

Scroobal = JHolmesJr = Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

It was only after I pointed you out that others including Wendy noticed and you started attacking her in the forum like what Scroobal used to do, and now EVERYBODY knows. :wink:

Even your staunchiest sycophants know, that's why one is keeping away and another is overcompensating. :wink::wink:

And one more thing. Only Scroobal = JHolmesJr = Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong would single out internet monikers for manipulation and derogatory name calling. Most can't be bothered and would simply let it rest. :wink::wink::wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Apparently, 2 rabid cocksuckers on this forum – JW5 and Wendy Chan – believe I am he.

Scroobal is that you? If it is please log on to your scroobal nick so that I know you're OK. I miss you so much it hurts.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I did and I know you didn't (or had difficulty with all the anti-WP visions in your eyes).

"the auditors were unable to determine the validity and accuracy of various items in AHPETC’s accounts, including receivables of some $1.8 million recorded in Sundry Debtors, lift repair and lift upgrading expenses of some $20 million"
https://app.mnd.gov.sg/Newsroom/NewsPage.aspx?ID=5123&category=Press+Release&year=2014&RA1&RA2&RA3

At least MND acknowledges that $1.8 million were receivables and $20 million was for lift repair and upgrading. Goh Meng Seng accuses WP of stashing money, alleges it is unknown expenditure, then cries foul over any potential lawsuit from WP (as if WP will bother with him).

As usual, self-pwn, badly rebutted then cease reply.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal = JHolmesJr = Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

It was only after I pointed you out that others including Wendy noticed and you started attacking her in the forum like what Scroobal used to do, and now EVERYBODY knows. :wink:

Even your staunchiest sycophants know, that's why one is keeping away and another is overcompensating. :wink::wink:

And one more thing. Only Scroobal = JHolmesJr = Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong would single out internet monikers for manipulation and derogatory name calling. Most can't be bothered and would simply let it rest. :wink::wink::wink:

My perfect wet dream would be one of me masturbating while watching you and Goh Meng Seng 69ing each other! A PAP IB live sex act couple!:biggrin:

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You WP insects! I am making a comeback to politics and kill you all gently, what are you gonna do about it? LOL!

This will be my Manifesto 2016, have a good read dudes!

GMS Manifesto 2016

Haha.... it just prove that WP people lack creativity or even know what shame is!

Some WP people who are closer to me, have already admitted that some of their comrades have done so lah!

WP people aren't really First World and you are right, they don't make sense at all! Enough said!

WP leadership should thank me to teach their members a hard lesson on Freedom of Speech.

WP people are incapable of evolution and will continue their Dumb and Dumber ways...

One by one, WP MPs will prove to be disastrous.

It is strange Sylvia Lim didn't use her usual WP's "no comment" style when approached about this little romance.

WP MPs including LTK tried to do is to act blur about their contractor attempted to charge hawkers for high rise cleaning when they are not supposed to.

WP has lost quite a bit of respect from the middle ground with such wishy washy dealings

I know WP is now a famous University of Smart Alec

LTK has already surrendered, putting his head into the sand like an ostrich

CSM is "opportunist" when he spent most of his time, decades, outside Singapore but only come back for the GE when it was due in 2011.

It is apparent that the way WP handled this issue is dishonest and the quotation has actually put more doubts on WP's management.

Just too bad, SL and LTK have to continue that dishonest line of argument.

WP AHTC just act blur, see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil.

Has it occurred to you that it would be worst if VB mentioned about that email, to make a solid point about WP's inconsistent dishonest flip flop in its argument?

Don't underestimate PM Lee, he won't just step in if he doesn't have full confidence in the case.

I feel so sorry for WP and its people to stoop so low in standards

WP still stinks like shit to many people.

No wonder WP has tripped over itself again and again

It doesn't really matter, what matters most is that NEA is a valid point against WP.

Those WP amateurs have made it so bloody crude by taking photo of themselves with those boxes of masks!

WP just condone such acts and behavior from ATL, shaking off its responsibility.

I know WP can hardly read properly and that is why they keep tripping all over the place.

Alas... you have missed the point totally! Vivian B is just trying to be sarcastic lah!

Pritam has outdone himself again with this silly press statement.

Sylvia should not come out to accuse NEA of playing politics

haha... Pritam is hopeless.

Ego is with the Smart Alec WP before that.

WP cannot be excused of its faults.

Just too bad, all point to bad contradictions of WP AHTC.

WP should stop playing victim now. This is what NEA has attacked them. Don't need to snake in and out.

Why didn't WP do just that? Talk so much for what?

WP has screwed up big time.

WP has made terrible error. It is lucky that I am not the reporter

WP should do a political retreat, apologize and promise to investigate and review the system they have now.

Pritam can't even get basic facts right on what NEA is attacking AHTC of and yet he dares to write such press statement?

Can someone tell Pritam stop embarrassing himself can or not?

WP has been checkmated, dude.

Just to show what is fundamentally wrong with WP....

This may look as if it is a small matter right from the start but WP screw it up even bigger than it is supposed to be.

You will have to face this flatly, WP is walking down the slippery slope of cronyism.

WP is unprofessional. Any professional service and solution provider will always be there to solve problems, not to push blame later.

I guess whole lot of WP members will fall into your category of opportunists!

WP people are trained to shut up on policy issues but just attacking their critics...

I am sorry but I guess WP IB people also short of fuse as well.

Sometimes I feel that these Blue WP warriors are just too over-sensitive! Maybe even guilty-conscience!

WP is always playing safe but just get whatever good returns from other people's fight

To let WP lead such a movement is really funny.

I am always supportive of WP. In fact, I spent more time supporting WP than any other party because I bother to write about their failings and things they should avoid; Critiques on the flaws and failings are very important for organization to grow and get better.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you did, then you must be very selective in your reading. There are more to this. As I say, do you know that it is a criminal offence to anyhow post GST returns?

Goh Meng Seng

Yes I did and I know you didn't (or had difficulty with all the anti-WP visions in your eyes).

"the auditors were unable to determine the validity and accuracy of various items in AHPETC’s accounts, including receivables of some $1.8 million recorded in Sundry Debtors, lift repair and lift upgrading expenses of some $20 million"
https://app.mnd.gov.sg/Newsroom/NewsPage.aspx?ID=5123&category=Press+Release&year=2014&RA1&RA2&RA3

At least MND acknowledges that $1.8 million were receivables and $20 million was for lift repair and upgrading. Goh Meng Seng accuses WP of stashing money, alleges it is unknown expenditure, then cries foul over any potential lawsuit from WP (as if WP will bother with him).

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you did, then you must be very selective in your reading. There are more to this. As I say, do you know that it is a criminal offence to anyhow post GST returns?

Goh Meng Seng
Yes! Captain Goh! Very Serious. This must be thoroughly investigated! I suggest a team, from CPIB, CAD, ACRA, MAS and IRAS, headed by Captain Goh to look into this matter urgently. Such BIG criminal offence can bring down the entire nation wealth and reputation.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you did, then you must be very selective in your reading. There are more to this.

Feel free to point out where is the selectiveness then. I have already cited from both AHPETC and MND statements, no selection. I tend to show evidence in any debate or discussion, but someone seems more interested in motherhood statements and labelling.

As I say, do you know that it is a criminal offence to anyhow post GST returns?

Of course. And if MND has any evidence at all, why not call the police to take action.

BTW if I could say this, stating someone committed a criminal offence is itself a criminal offence if the person is found not guilty. But I could be accused of being a "WP supporter who wants to be like PAP".

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Pray tell us how serious it is for "anyhow post GST returns." We ignorant peasants know shit about such important stuff that a professional like you have so much knowledge. Will it be a jail sentence?:rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What you have selected is only PART of the problems raised by the auditors.

The Auditor has already pointed out that there are discrepancies of GST calculations, on what is posted and what is in the account. You bet, they will take action on this problem soon.

Just in case you don't know where to get the report, for 2012/2013 you can find it here

http://www.ahpetc.sg/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Annual-Report-2012-2013.pdf

The initial auditor report for 2011/2012 only occupies 3 pages but for 2013, it occupies 6 pages. Go figure it out.

Goh Meng Seng

Feel free to point out where is the selectiveness then. I have already cited from both AHPETC and MND statements, no selection. I tend to show evidence in any debate or discussion, but someone seems more interested in motherhood statements and labelling.

Of course. And if MND has any evidence at all, why not call the police to take action.

BTW if I could say this, stating someone committed a criminal offence is itself a criminal offence if the person is found not guilty. But I could be accused of being a "WP supporter who wants to be like PAP".

Last edited: