• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Drifter ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what are the chance that two sinkies forummers living in japan both MIA after tunami? unless sinkies are not drill with earthquake emergency from a young age, so they are slow or not prepared. Even for the japanese with much training unable to escape with only 20-35 mins after earthquake.

bro...no earthquake in japan is more then 4mins .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
great to have u back...needed you to entertain Rev Psalm.....hes going from mission impossible to mission insanity.........................lol

hahaha , bro...that rev still in sammyboy ? until now he still think hes god right hand man ?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha , bro...that rev still in sammyboy ? until now he still think hes god right hand man ?

hes always here...every saturday and sunday without fail....from mission impossible to mission insanity........put a query regarding religion and he will appear with a reply...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hes always here...every saturday and sunday without fail....from mission impossible to mission insanity........put a query regarding religion and he will appear with a reply...

he used to post every sunday after his cults service ...after i found out his posting pattern date on every sun..he then switch to sat . hes dam sneaky ..now i understand why they called themselves cell groups ....because they are cults that are not suppose to see any lights ..other then those cell light bulbs that are install in their cave ...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
he used to post every sunday after his cults service ...after i found out his posting pattern date on every sun..he then switch to sat . hes dam sneaky ..now i understand why they called themselves cell groups ....because they are cults that are not suppose to see any lights ..other then those cell light bulbs that are install in their cave ...

alamak, i thought you drift to Thai kok? Still in Jeepun?:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope you help more people along the way and can take more pictures when you F.. sorry I mean help them.....:o

yup ..i will try my best to help them . this country have given me many things that i never dream i could have . i think taking photo shot of the bad situation now is being very insensative towards them .