• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Drifter ?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from downstair say there is a big earth shakings in Japan , and than later got big waves . He tell me the Japanese car all get wash in the sea waters like masak masak . And the poison gas lick out from power generator factory . So many bad luck thing happen !

I hope our good friend Drifter is not affect in Tokyo !

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope tis 1 oso ok ...

1248154662Cyy1we8V.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from downstair say there is a big earth shakings in Japan , and than later got big waves . He tell me the Japanese car all get wash in the sea waters like masak masak . And the poison gas lick out from power generator factory . So many bad luck thing happen !

I hope our good friend Drifter is not affect in Tokyo !

The earthquake had cut off electicity supply to many parts of japan. And with no electricity, there would be no communication and hence no internet.

just have to wait and see.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can convert trip expenses to cash? Go Macau if you haven't been there. Ask GMS. He sure recommend Macau. When there, please drop by at GoldenDragon hotel!

Trip still go ahead but i cancel as dun wan kena radiation.......
Macau was last year's incentive trip...stayed at the venetian.....the room per night valued at SGD400plus plus.....but all went off to chiong Zhuhai instead and never slept in the rooms :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trip still go ahead but i cancel as dun wan kena radiation.......
Macau was last year's incentive trip...stayed at the venetian.....the room per night valued at SGD400plus plus.....but all went off to chiong Zhuhai instead and never slept in the rooms :biggrin:

Was at Venetian when it first opened. Hotel room very class. Yes, with Zhuhai nearby, who wants Venetian? Was in Zhuhai 6 months ago. Was told to be cautious there. Criminals there very violent.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Maybe dead?
2. Power down (no electric cannot online)
3. Sammyboy down cannot login

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mayb can try looking 4 him here ...

<iframe class="peoplefinder" src="http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/?small=yes&amp;lang=en" width=320 height=320></iframe>

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Maybe dead?
2. Power down (no electric cannot online)
3. Sammyboy down cannot login

My friend from downstair just now say Tokyo not so jiak lat . I hopes he didnt go to the earth shake area when sammy forum is down last few day .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 question, if fucking halfway and earthquake happen.

What you all do? Finish the job or run for cover? :biggrin:

William H. Bonney:
You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan?
This guy runs up to them and says, “Hey, the world’s coming to an end!” and the first one says, “Well, I best go to the mission and pray,” and the second one says, “Well, hell, I’m gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores,” and the third one says
“Well, I’m gonna finish the game.” I shall finish the game, Doc.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, NZ earthquake and Leongsam disappeared (well, for a while). Now, Japan earthquake and Drifter disappeared.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First, NZ earthquake and Leongsam disappeared (well, for a while). Now, Japan earthquake and Drifter disappeared.

It wasn't an earthquake in NZ. It was an earthquake in Littelton which is close to the city of Christchuch.

The earthquake affected less than 1% of the total land mass of the South Island.

Not everyone lives in a country the same size as nose snot you twit!:rolleyes: The whole of Singapore could be submerged in Lake Taupo and the rest of the world would be better off for it.

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&q=Lyttelton+nz&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Lyttelton,+Canterbury,+New+Zealand&ll=-43.603258,172.719323&spn=24.414406,38.71582&z=5&output=embed" frameborder="0" height="350" width="425" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<small>View Larger Map</small>​

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn't an earthquake in NZ. It was an earthquake in Littelton which is close to the city of Christchuch.

The earthquake affected less than 1% of the total land mass of the South Island.

Not everyone lives in a country the same size as nose snot you twit!:rolleyes: The whole of Singapore could be submerged in Lake Taupo and the rest of the world would be better off for it.

Less than 1% of NZ land is inhabited or inhabitable, you twit. :oIo: