• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Oppositon candidates say and what they should not say in Public

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these gonna be campaign fodder during the elections :biggrin:

But most of all, Mr MS Goh, do you endorse or condemn chee's letter to MM Lee? :biggrin:

Please advise ASP Chee to forward a copy of the letter to Cpt. Goh with a cover letter seeking his opinion, and to anyone else whose opinion he so values and considers.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please advise ASP Chee to forward a copy of the letter to Cpt. Goh with a cover letter seeking his opinion, and to anyone else whose opinion he so values and considers.

You mean ASP Prof (didn't make it before getting fired) Dr. MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean ASP Prof (didn't make it before getting fired) Dr. MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee?

Whatever you call him, he's ASP and Dr. to me. He's not asking for others' opinions or endorsements.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you call him, he's ASP and Dr. to me. He's not asking for others' opinions or endorsements.

To a constable, an ASP is a big shot. To the average grad, ASP is the starting (or immediate promotional) rank of their peers. Same for CPT. Who cares about whether a postage thief asks for opinions or not?

But I'm sure MS Goh's non-reaction to chee's letter to MM Lee will lose him some votes in Tampines. Let's wait and see :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

And let the voters decide on MS Goh's threat to sue Tan Kim Kim.

And on MS Goh's statement on the English educated and Chinese educated.

At this rate, the Tampines GRC team will be the 2011 equivalent of Sembawang in 2006. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I'm sure MS Goh's non-reaction to chee's letter to MM Lee will lose him some votes in Tampines. Let's wait and see :biggrin:

GMS non-reaction to a letter can cost him votes?

What logic is that?

More likely, once GMS open his big mouth to comment on other people's letters, then THAT will cost him votes.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS non-reaction to a letter can cost him votes?

What logic is that?

More likely, once GMS open his big mouth to comment on other people's letters, then THAT will cost him votes.

He opens his big mouth all the time anyway. I'm sure his condemning the letters might net him some votes but he has no courage to do it. :biggrin: